Our media and leftists do more to recruit for the kkk than anyone

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I NEVER hear about the white supremacy movement unless the left or the media are PROMOTING them.

The killer was a racist dirtbag no doubt so whats the best way to minimize his influence on society???

I know, let's glorify his act of violence by giving him 24/7 coverage and plaster his picture and rantings endlessly on the media.

The left are as mentally mature as 9 year Olds.

Our children hear and repeat too many curse words! What's the solution?

Liberal: Use them more to minimize their impact.

Conservative: Wash their mouth out with soap.

Liberal: THATS CHILD ABUSE!

I NEVER hear about the white supremacy movement unless the left or the media are PROMOTING them.

Think of it this way: White supremacy is a made up talking point to the left as a crutch to justify their agenda just as unfair police cruelty is to the BLM movement.

You're gonna see a LOT of this leading up to this election trying to divert voters from the REAL events and issues.

Our media and leftists do more to recruit for the kkk than anyone​

It is deliberately done. They want a reaction out of white people they can't control, so they CAN control those people.

Just say "fuck you" and vote against them, then be prepared to shoot it out with them when they come for your weapons.

The low IQ's of white supremacy well on display in threads like this

You need to stop electing people like Joe Biden and this guy if you want anyone to believe you're not a racist.

1652827205442.png

The killer was a racist dirtbag no doubt so whats the best way to minimize his influence on society???

I know, let's glorify his act of violence by giving him 24/7 coverage and plaster his picture and rantings endlessly on the media.

The left are as mentally mature as 9 year Olds.

Our children hear and repeat too many curse words! What's the solution?

Liberal: Use them more to minimize their impact.

Conservative: Wash their mouth out with soap.

Liberal: THATS CHILD ABUSE!
You never met an Aryan Nations member in prison you could resist?

Our media and leftists do more to recruit for the kkk than anyone​

You are going to take that up with the FBI as their undercover agents make up most of the membership.

Relevant reading...

How is Russian bullshit relevant reading? Lol

Forum List

Back