Biden Blames Sinking Popularity on Poor Mental Health of Americans

This moron nominated a SCOTUS justice based on ethnicity and gender and the unqualified nominee cannot articulate what a woman is. You bet, everything anyone has known to be fact for the history of mankind has been turned on its ear by these idiot democrats and he is concerned that Americans mental health is not up to snuff. I submit that HIS and the DEMOCRATS' collective mental health is suspect.

This on the heels of Obama's "Wise Latina" that went on about "separation of church and state" in a SC ruling. Even *I* know how stupid that is and I don't belong anywhere near a law school. GEEEEZ

It's certainly true that Xiden and the Demafascist policies that create nothing but poverty, crisis and hard times has Americans feeling down.

now c'mon Ray, you know if you would just put your faith in Old Man Screeches At Sky you'd feel better.....

Can you even believe this rot

When it comes to Democrats, I believe anything. What concerns me is what's going on in this administration. Usually when a party sees their polices are failing miserably and disapproval ratings anywhere near this, they switch gears. Why is the Democrats not doing that? Well......if you thought the fix was in for the next election, it wouldn't make sense to reverse policies. Keep going forward.

I didn't get involved in this fixed election conspiracy, but the actions by the Democrats are starting to make me concerned.

Usually when a party sees their polices are failing miserably and disapproval ratings anywhere near this, they switch gears. Why is the Democrats not doing that?

It's kind of scary, as we saw in the Virgina elections not long ago, the democrats are not going to switch gears on their agenda. Instead, they're not backing off at all and as a result they could be looking at another shellacking come November. BUT - the Far Left runs that party and most of them are from deep blue districts and states and they're pretty much not worried at all about getting re-elected, so they can be as crazy as they wanna be. And they appear to be well-funded too, with little or no worries about campaign finances. So, they don't seem to care that they're going to find themselves in a minority relatively soon and what happens to their ridiculous agenda then? IOW, I don't see a lot of pragmatism over there.

It's kind of scary, as we saw in the Virgina elections not long ago, the democrats are not going to switch gears on their agenda. Instead, they're not backing off at all and as a result they could be looking at another shellacking come November. BUT - the Far Left runs that party and most of them are from deep blue districts and states and they're pretty much not worried at all about getting re-elected, so they can be as crazy as they wanna be. And they appear to be well-funded too, with little or no worries about campaign finances. So, they don't seem to care that they're going to find themselves in a minority relatively soon and what happens to their ridiculous agenda then? IOW, I don't see a lot of pragmatism over there.

The people on the right will always vote right and the people on the left the same. I'm talking about hardcore party loyalists. It's the people on the fence they need to worry about. If you lose those people like the Democrats are losing the Hispanic vote, they're in deep trouble.

The only thing that would make sense is they are concentrating on the enthusiasm factor. Sure, there are Democrat voters and Republican voters, but the real challenge is who can get their supporters out to vote. Usually that depends on the hatred of the other party.

What I see now is no enthusiasm on the left, and Republicans itching every day to get to November.

The people on the right will always vote right and the people on the left the same. I'm talking about hardcore party loyalists. It's the people on the fence they need to worry about. If you lose those people like the Democrats are losing the Hispanic vote, they're in deep trouble.

The only thing that would make sense is they are concentrating on the enthusiasm factor. Sure, there are Democrat voters and Republican voters, but the real challenge is who can get their supporters out to vote. Usually that depends on the hatred of the other party.

What I see now is no enthusiasm on the left, and Republicans itching every day to get to November.

I saw a poll earlier this year that said for 2021 the Democratic Party lost about 15% of the people that supported them before. The GOP was about the same as it was, although a bit higher that the dems. Most of those people who left the DP shifted into the Independent column, and I wouldn't be surprised if that number isn't larger today.

I saw a poll earlier this year that said for 2021 the Democratic Party lost about 15% of the people that supported them before. The GOP was about the same as it was, although a bit higher that the dems. Most of those people who left the DP shifted into the Independent column, and I wouldn't be surprised if that number isn't larger today.

I hope you are right. It's less important that they join the Republican party than it is leaving the Democrat party. Letting the Democrats know people are unhappy with their policies is paramount to anything.

I hope you are right. It's less important that they join the Republican party than it is leaving the Democrat party. Letting the Democrats know people are unhappy with their policies is paramount to anything.

Which leads me to a couple of conclusions:

1. Will the democrats change their agenda to be more moderate, or will they continue to double down on what the Far Left wants? So far, I don't see them moderating anything; the extremists seem to be in control over there, and until that changes I don't see them doing well in future elections UNLESS .....

2. The GOP screws up and shoots itself in the foot and doesn't get anything good accomplished if they win back majorities in Congress. Not just what they do but also how they act. You can't be seen as an asshole with all sorts of negative press like Trump got. Much of it wasn't his fault, but sometimes he said things that were somewhat indiscrete. IOW, you shouldn't be making enemies unnecessarily, and I think Trump did that sometimes. The good news is that the democrats are every bit a bunch of assholes themselves.

We don't need a divided party on the Right any more than the Left does on their side. And right now that is the situation IMHO. We can't have our own people voting to impeach our own president on such scurrilous grounds. Thou shalt not attack another republican should be inviolate. I believe the GOP will win both chambers of Congress in November and the White House in 2024, with or without Trump. If and when that happens we need to govern smartly, cuz if we don't then the democrats will make a comeback.

Which leads me to a couple of conclusions:

1. Will the democrats change their agenda to be more moderate, or will they continue to double down on what the Far Left wants? So far, I don't see them moderating anything; the extremists seem to be in control over there, and until that changes I don't see them doing well in future elections UNLESS .....

2. The GOP screws up and shoots itself in the foot and doesn't get anything good accomplished if they win back majorities in Congress. Not just what they do but also how they act. You can't be seen as an asshole with all sorts of negative press like Trump got. Much of it wasn't his fault, but sometimes he said things that were somewhat indiscrete. IOW, you shouldn't be making enemies unnecessarily, and I think Trump did that sometimes. The good news is that the democrats are every bit a bunch of assholes themselves.

We don't need a divided party on the Right any more than the Left does on their side. And right now that is the situation IMHO. We can't have our own people voting to impeach our own president on such scurrilous grounds. Thou shalt not attack another republican should be inviolate. I believe the GOP will win both chambers of Congress in November and the White House in 2024, with or without Trump. If and when that happens we need to govern smartly, cuz if we don't then the democrats will make a comeback.

That doesn't seem to be happening unfortunately. We did see fellow Republicans turn on Trump for the only reason he is Trump. Now we see a bunch of loser Republicans in the Senate siding with the commies on gun control. If passed, that's going to be a fight all the way to the Supreme Court.

Right now it's the Republicans game to lose, and it seems like they're on that path before they even won anything.

Forum List

Back