Biden Blames Guns

Best info avail at the moment says that is not the case.
What info? Have a cite?
Well aware you can buy from individuals, get one as a gift from somebody, or actually use a straw buyer purposely and illegally. Just didn't happen this time. Most people actually follow rules more times than not.
And thus, your claim:
Just saying if he didn't buy the weapon(s) until he was 18, to be legal, this shooting might not have happened...
...rendered meaningless.
So, what could have happened or could happen in the future, does not apply to this case.

What an asshole

You fascist Germans have tried to invade Switzerland FOURTEEN TIMES,

What a nonsense.

and we made you tuck your tail between your legs and run like the lily livered cowards you are, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You fascist assholes like to look down your nose at others, just like you're looking down your nose at me right now.

You are the ORIGIN of all the wicked ideas about racial and cultural superiority, that all the leftards are complaining about.

And here you are, doing the SAME stupid shit.

Do you have any idea what you try to speak about? You are the reason for mass-murder on US-American citizens and their children. Not so the Nazis from 1933 -1945 in Germany.

For which we eventually had to bomb the hell out of you, because you didn't want to give up your perverse culture.

What you say to everyone of every culture, civilisation, nation and religion - including all peopel of the USA which do not agree with you, anti-Swiss, who seems not to have a big idea about Switzerland and the mentality of the people of the regions and countries in and around the Alps.

Well I got news for you pal. => MY <= culture is intact.

What is your culture? Brutal aggressivity and a thoughtless nonsense speech?

We never had to be taken apart 'cause we never ALLOWED any of your fucktard ideas to take root in our culture.

I am NOT INTERESTED in your moralism, and I'm not interested in being polite, to assuage your feelings or for any other reason.

YOU are here trying to tell me how to do business, and my only response to that is going to be a big middle finger right in your eye.

Very short: Let it be to give every psychopath all chances to murder innocent US-American children in masses with war weapons whenever a psychopath likes to do so. By the way a German sentence in this context: Who ignores history has to repeat it! How often did your nation repeat this and how often did you change nothing? When will this absurdity end?

Last edited:
Yup. The facts haven't even come out yet and Biden is already clamoring for gun control legislation that may have had no effect. In just about every mass shooting there is, the left cannot point to one "common sense" gun control law that would have prevented the shooting.

Did I say that? In the US you have to prove your case for self-defense. The law reads I have the legal right to use deadly force if I believe that I (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. If you injure or kill somebody without being able to show you were in that situation, you'll be going to prison for murder.

Just because you are still alive over your multiple attacks doesn't justify disarming an entire society. You were attacked because your attackers knew you were not armed or able to defend yourself.

No.

If that were something they had to consider, it's likely they would have just left you alone. There was a similar case here in New York city. Some big black guy attacked a elderly Asian woman. Nobody knows what his reasons were, but he knew in NYC that elderly woman was very likely not armed because NYC is basically a Communist city where just about nobody can get a permit for a gun.

The beauty of our firearm laws

:lol: You have weapon laws? You sell war weapons to teens with an unstable psychological structure during a brain reconstruction phase. Did anyone try to find out whether this boy had been a drug addict or alcoholics?

is that nobody knows if you have a gun or not. That element of surprise is what helps keep armed people safe as well as unarmed people.

You speak an absurde abstrahotic bullshit which fits not with any real experience. You build houses on a sand which is able to explode and say this is a wonderful safe place.

You have weapon laws? You sell war weapons to teens with an unstable psychological structure during a brain reconstruction phase. Did anyone try to find out whether this boy had been a drug addict or alcoholics?

It wouldn't matter if he was. Our Constitutional rights are not based on our recreational activities. They can be taken away, but not by the opinion of somebody. It would have to be taken away by a judge.

Yes we have gun laws, but not strong enough penalties for criminals that use guns. Anytime we have a problem involving a gun, the Communists want to disarm the law abiding citizens instead of making things harder on the criminals, which makes as much sense as taking all the disposable lighters out of a city instead of going after the arsonist. Police in Chicago have complained about arresting people illegally carrying a firearm and seeing them back out on the street the next day. Democrats are for criminals, but we don't have an intelligent enough electorate to understand that. They keep voting for these very same people every election.

You speak an absurde abstrahotic bullshit which fits not with any real experience.

Sure I have evidence. Most occupied home break ins usually happen to our elderly or disabled who are likely not armed to protect themselves. Outside of that criminals make sure their intended target is not occupied because they don't know if the home owner is armed or not. You break into my home, I start painting walls with your blood and it's all perfectly legal. The criminals are well aware of that factor.

Even more evidence is most of these screwballs who plan a mass murder do so where they know people are not armed. They avoid places where there is armed security or no restrictions on armed citizens. This is why our schools are prime targets. Nobody has a gun in many of those schools. The mass shooting before that, the same thing. It happened in New York where it's difficult to get a license to carry and if you do have to use a firearm for self-defense or to save another person, you can still be charged with a crime or at the very least, civil suits for liability.

We have a "popular culture" that is awash in violence and crime and brutality and gore and blood and death, from video games to movies to music to television. Absolutely awash in it. Our young people are DESENSITIZED to it. Clearly. CLEARLY.

There are no decent shows to watch on television as far as I'm concerned, so when I do watch television, I look for the old shows that I never watched when they aired while I was a kid.

I see more violence in those shows back then than today. I'm recording some of the old Mannix series. Every episode there are several fist fights, gunfire and usually several deaths each episode. This series ran back in the late 60s to the later 70's. We never had school shootings or any mass shootings for that matter. Our entertainment was the Three Stooges where they would hit each other in the head with hammers, with saws, constantly slapping each other, poking each others eyes. It was almost non-stop violence from beginning to end.

So what was the differences between back then compared to today? For one people were much more religious. You went to church on Sunday's and they were packed. Many times you had to stand in the back of the church to attend. More people believed in God and his wrath if you were not a good person. There was another life you were working on earth for that will last your eternity.

Secondly is the two-parent household. Nearly every household with children had a mother and father outside of those where one fell to illness and death and those kids who lost a father in war. Outside of that you didn't see single mothers around until the leftist push of single-parent homes in the mid 70s.

And yes, people had guns back then too. But we fail to look at the obvious because at this point it would be too hard if not impossible to change. Every time surveys are done, they show our country being less and less religious, more single mothers, more atheists and non-believers in God.

The cult will never stop until they have full confiscation.

They show it in every thing they do about every issue.

No one should budge 1 inch on 2A rights. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if the cult radicalized this POS. They are so happy this tragedy happened for them to politicize.

There is no tax there as such...

Own a gun, need to have insurance like any responsible adult...

If you have a few million in the bank you could use that, but that would be a special case...

Why do you want to encourage irresponsible ownership of guns?

Let's use the subject at hand: You have this kid that obviously had no criminal record as an adult thus allowing him the ability to buy a firearm. He has to get insurance. His plans are to kill as many innocent children as he can, could care less about grieving parents, what it would do to his community, and likely cost him his life. Do you really think having to carry insurance would have stopped him? How about that other kid in Buffalo?

But they had to buy insurance in order to get the gun. Now the families of these victims file claims into the millions. The insurance company (as insurance companies always do) need to reclaim their losses so they need to increase their premiums on everybody else. So why should these tragedies always fall at the disadvantage to the law abiding citizens?

Tell me the difference between a poll tax and having to pay for insurance. If you're paying to exercise a constitutional right, what's the difference?

Just saying if he didn't buy the weapon(s) until he was 18, to be legal, this shooting might not have happened for 3 more years if at all, as there is some more maturity at 21 than 18, anyway.

If you are a nut case you are a nut case until the day you die, even with some professional mental health treatment.

Not really, Fentanyl powder can kill you just being blown off of a table or touched without gloves.
Who made the fentanyl? Who smuggled it across our border. Who sold the fentanyl? Who carelessly left the fentanyl where it could be blown or touched? All required human interaction. That being said, if what you say is true (and it is) Fentanyl is much more lethal than a gun any day. Maybe those who want to restrict guns should concentrate on Fentanyl instead of scoring political points.

I have nothing to prove. I will never visit the USA except I will have to be a blues brother in a mission from god.

Good, because we don't want you here. I was speaking about what happens with us and this country, not if you ever come visit us sometime.

I don't take serios abstrahotism and professional lies. God gives no one any right to be a deadly force for anyone else and what you say fits also not with real experiences. You don't like to see that the USA is in a very disastrous situation because of the curse of masses of self fulfilling war weapons which poison your brains and kill your children.

Yes, God does give people the right to use deadly force against their attackers. What kind of world would we have if we adhered to what "you" believe God wants?

And your statement says it all. You actually believe that guns poison our brains. Guns can't do that. They are inanimate objects. They have no more control over your mental state than how hungry you may be. As the old saying goes, guns don't kill people--people kill people. Guns are merely the tool they use to do so. Blaming the guns for murders is like blaming the cars for drunks that kill other motorists on the road.

Never said all Americans are dumb. But half are beyond help and much more.

Think of the US as NYC everyone wants to go there to make money but everyone hates it (traffic, crime, pollution....) the world is full of amazing places and for you to think that life is only possible within the US is dumb.

I have lived in a third world country and you would never experience the warmth of a community liked I've experienced.

When some passed away no one went to work or school, everyone helped prep for the funeral. You need a ride at 2 am just knock on your neighbours door. You are a single parent who needs someone to watch your kid, neighbours will fight over thr kid to watch him till you come back. Someone tried to harass a girl he gets a besting. Oh and kids played dafely outside without supervision.

And yet you left all that for money.

If you are a nut case you are a nut case until the day you die, even with some professional mental health treatment.
I understand. Not much on the psychiatric profession, eh? This guy could have been just an reclaimable twist, as I am not saying they do not exist. At that age, and not knowing what had already been tried, and not from the Psychiatric profession, it is hard to say, at the age he was.
They say the brain is still developing at that age, possibly to 25 and older. Young people take things harder, and do not deal with frustration as well or handle their emotions as well as older people. We do, hold them responsible and have to. He is said to have a history going back into earlier of not dealing with his frustration, fights and other things. He was definitely disturbed beyond his ability to deal with it, at that time and something snapped.

Who made the fentanyl? Who smuggled it across our border. Who sold the fentanyl? Who carelessly left the fentanyl where it could be blown or touched? All required human interaction. That being said, if what you say is true (and it is) Fentanyl is much more lethal than a gun any day. Maybe those who want to restrict guns should concentrate on Fentanyl instead of scoring political points.
It takes people to manufacture and sell firearms too but they won't jump up off the table to kill anyone close enough to breathe a fine light powder drifting on the breeze.

Get serious about the drug war and fight it like a real war and we can save 100,000 lives a year.

God gives no one any right to be a deadly force for anyone else and what you say fits also not with real experiences.
Actually he does.

Luke 11:21 “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own mansion, his property is safe.”

Luke 22:35-37 “Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out to preach the Good News and you did not have money, a traveler’s bag, or an extra pair of sandals, did you need anything?” “No,” they replied. “But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one! For the time has come for this prophecy about me to be fulfilled: ‘He was counted among the rebels. Yes, everything written about me by the prophets will come true.”

Psalm 144:1 “Praise the Lord, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.”

Psalm 18:34 “He trains my hands for battle; he strengthens my arm to draw a bronze bow.”

If all Christians and Jews were pacifists there would be none of us left.

I understand. Not much on the psychiatric profession, eh? This guy could have been just an reclaimable twist, as I am not saying they do not exist. At that age, and not knowing what had already been tried, and not from the Psychiatric profession, it is hard to say, at the age he was.
They say the brain is still developing at that age, possibly to 25 and older. Young people take things harder, and do not deal with frustration as well or handle their emotions as well as older people. We do, hold them responsible and have to. He is said to have a history going back into earlier of not dealing with his frustration, fights and other things. He was definitely disturbed beyond his ability to deal with it, at that time and something snapped.
All of the available evidence indicates this was long planned, not that he simply snapped.

Have not see that evidences, as I've been kinda busy.
They said the perp first purchased a rifle then later he purchased thousands of dollars of ammo. Apparently no one questioned why an 18 year old needed all that but, it is what it is. The perp sent private messages on FB saying exactly what he was going to do and doing. I'd say there was some planning by the perp. That being said, the story is still developing.

Forum List

Back