Biden Blames Guns

At the news conference they said the perp had a 'long rifle' and a handgun but, the story is still developing.
The most recent from Abbott's office was "May Have had a Rifle".

Everyone should now by now that early reports of dynamic events like this are always going to be inherently inaccurate.

It usually takes at least 3 days of investigating to put together a good preliminary picture of what actually happened and even that is subject to change as more is learned.

Public schools should have a government mandate to provide 1-point entries and armed security in all schools. Public, charter or private.
Well you have to have multiples for practicality sake in most cases due to spread out campuses and multiple buildings and of course for emergency egress, but absolutely limited, controlled access should be the norm for every school in the nation.

"It can't happen hear" is wishful thinking especially in that part of the state.

I did a test long ago, I left my gun on the porch pointed at the street and it shot no one. No matter how much I insulted it, it never shot anyone.
And my neighbor left his massive stash of Fentanyl on his porch, and no one died.
No matter how much I insulted it, it was not ingested or shot up by any individual.

You lose.

There is no confirmation he even had one rifle at this point much less what type.
1653451006290.png

1653451053539.png

And my neighbor left his massive stash of Fentanyl on his porch, and no one died.
No matter how much I insulted it, it was not ingested or shot up by any individual.

You lose.
You're making a fool of yourself. An open porch is by definition not a secure place and there is no safe or legal use of Fentanyl except under strict supervision of physicians.

A firearm is lawful to own and is a purely inanimate object, it cannot either commit a crime or make someone commit one.

You are always free at any time to stop making a fool of yourself.

You lose.
No, you proved his point. Without human participation neither a gun nor fentanyl will kill anyone.

You should really read your citations before posting them.

All you've proven is that at this point there are conflicting stories.
They are just what is out there and it is being confirmed by broadcast news. If you don't like, don't look.

There he goes again. Using the tragedy of dead kids for political grandstanding. What an asshole!!
Never let a crisis go to waste.

If we never had another mass shooting in the US they'd still be trying to disarm us.

They are just what is out there and it is being confirmed by broadcast news. If you don't like, don't look.
Dumbass, read your second citation slowly. "armed with a handgun and POSSIBLY A RIFLE".

Your two citations give two different stories.

I did a test long ago, I left my gun on the porch pointed at the street and it shot no one. No matter how much I insulted it, it never shot anyone.
What were you trying to prove with this test and why?

Before AR15's the bad guys used bombs in mass killings dummy. ^^^ clueless alert!
Why aren’t you fighting to legalize bombs? I mean it isn’t the bomb doing the killing it’s the person who decided to use it… right?

A firearm is lawful to own and is a purely inanimate object, it cannot either commit a crime or make someone commit one.
Fentanyl is also a purely inanimate substance, and it cannot either commit a crime or make someone commit a crime.

Your stance is weak. Debunked.

Fentanyl is also a purely inanimate substance, and it cannot either commit a crime or make someone commit a crime.

Your stance is weak. Debunked.
You don't even have to touch Fentanyl to kill yourself or someone else dip shit.

The powder simply floating in the air can be fatal.

The sad truth is that even impeaching him would do little. He is an active Manchurian Candidate doing what he is told to do. Shame on the people who fraudulently elected him!

Forum List

Back