Biden Blames Guns

Dumbass, read your second citation slowly. "armed with a handgun and POSSIBLY A RIFLE".

Your two citations give two different stories.
Look dumb ass, it is what is out there. It is what is being reported on national news. You want better? Go get it, but both mentioned a rifle. If it was an AR as I heard the Senator from Texas who was briefed by the Texas Rangers, than of the rifle and when he purchased. I don't particularly care if it was something more or less exotic than an AR, not that I consider an AR exotic. I built mine from interchangeable parts ordered from four or five different manufacturers and 3 different suppliers with minimal tools, minimal effort and if function checked perfectly at first assembly. You would call it a ghoste gun :eek:. I call it custom to my skills and use. You are bitchin because i relay the most accurate info available, while we are on a message board where partisan assholes will intentionally swear to outright lies and proven untruths. You might as well get off it. I will honestly post what I post, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about except call me childish names as if you were a card-carrying trump republican, so fK Off.

Look dumb ass, it is what is out there. It is what is being reported on national news. You want better? Go get it, but both mentioned a rifle. If it was an AR as I heard the Senator from Texas who was briefed by the Texas Rangers, than of the rifle and when he purchased. I don't particularly care if it was something more or less exotic than an AR, not that I consider an AR exotic. I built mine from interchangeable parts ordered from four or five different manufacturers and 3 different suppliers with minimal tools, minimal effort and if function checked perfectly at first assembly. You would call it a ghoste gun :eek:. I call it custom to my skills and use. You are bitchin because i relay the most accurate info available, while we are on a message board where partisan assholes will intentionally swear to outright lies and proven untruths. You might as well get off it. I will honestly post what I post, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about except call me childish names as if you were a card-carrying trump republican, so fK Off.

this point much less what type.
Dumbass, the fact is just as I said we have conflicting stories and no confirmation yet as to exactly what he was armed with.

Just as I said with dynamic situations like this early reporting is always inherently flawed and it usually takes about 3 days of investigating to confirm the basic details which can still change as more investigation is done.

Your own cited stories give two different versions.

It's bad enough to be a raging asshole, being a raging hemorrhoid is even worse so get a grip on yourself or walk away and let the investigation run it's course.

Last edited:
The most recent from Abbott's office was "May Have had a Rifle".

Everyone should now by now that early reports of dynamic events like this are always going to be inherently inaccurate.

It usually takes at least 3 days of investigating to put together a good preliminary picture of what actually happened and even that is subject to change as more is learned.

Which is why Dementia should have kept his trap shut until then. He should have just addressed the public about the tragedy of it all and leave his politics out of it which apparently the lowlife couldn't do.

If there is anything more despicable than a Democrat politician, I'd sure like to know who that is.

Dumbass, the fact is just as I said we have conflicting stories and no confirmation yet as to exactly what he was armed with.

Just as I said with dynamic situations like this early reporting is always inherently flawed and it usually takes about 3 days of investigating to confirm the basic details which can still change as more investigation is done.

Your own cited stories give two different versions.

It's bad enough to be a raging asshole being a raging hemorrhoid is even worst so get a grip on yourself or walk away and let the investigation run it's course.
They are also reporting the shooter had body armor and I do not know if that is accurate or not, though suspect it is, and now I have put that on the board. If you don't want to read it, put me on ignore, slick and find a way to muzzle your own state Senator.

Well, you can't beat, strangle or stab 18 screaming running kids or adults to death in less than a minute. You can do it with an AR15 platform weapon without even reloading or getting within 30 feet.

You can do the same with a semi-automatic handgun and changing a magazine (if practiced) can be done in less than two seconds. If you're lucky, that may result in one less death.

So it's not the guns nor the kind of gun used, it's the individuals we need to focus on.

Yes and, we already have laws against using guns to murder people or, using ANY weapon to murder someone. Laws become fairly ineffective when a society loses it's moral base or that moral base is diluted.

Polls show a consistent disinterest in religion and the belief in God in the US, so you are on to something there. I (and most people my age) believed that once you leave this planet, you go somewhere else. Where that somewhere else is is based on your actions here.

We took God out of schools and replaced him with kooks that want to discuss transgender, white guilt, and teach them God doesn't control the climate, man does. There is no God.

Laws are ineffective because they are not tough enough. Chicago police have complained they take a person off the street with an illegal gun and he's out the next day.

*illegally carrying a firearm, 5 years minimum in prison.
*Straw buyers, minimum 10 years in prison.
*Using a gun in the commission of a crime, 20 years minimum.
*Killing somebody with a gun in the commission of a crime, automatic death penalty.
*Being found with a stolen gun, 10 years in prison.

And so you believe that if we did that, he would have lost his hatred that led him to kill innocent children for three years...........really???
If I could put off the shooting of 19, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders for 3 years, I most certainly would. If you think today was a good day for them to die, that's for you to decide, Ray.

You can do the same with a semi-automatic handgun and changing a magazine (if practiced) can be done in less than two seconds. If you're lucky, that may result in one less death.

So it's not the guns nor the kind of gun used, it's the individuals we need to focus on.
1653455147899.png

If I could put off the shooting of 19, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders for 3 years, I most certainly would. If you think today was a good day for them to die, that's for you to decide, Ray.

Except for the fact your idea would only prevent law abiding people to be 21. Criminals don't care about the law. That's why they're criminals in the first place. Do you think this kid looked up the laws to see if mass shootings were legal?

Except for the fact your idea would only prevent law abiding people to be 21. Criminals don't care about the law. That's why they're criminals in the first place. Do you think this kid looked up the laws to see if mass shootings were legal?
That tired old trope is no excuse. This wasn't a gang criminal deal. It is a disturbed adolescent, upon leaving a domestic situation where he shot his own grandmother. There is no way to say, he would have had the weapons, as his own state Senator, briefed by his own state police said he bought them on his birthday when he turned 18 as is legal in the State of Texas and most other states under federal fire arms laws.

This person wasn't a criminal until he shot all these kids. Not for nothing. All these attempts to disassociate gun violence from guns is getting old. There is NO Western nation that has this kind of thing happening at even a vaguely similar rate to the US. Every and all bogus reasoning you can come up with runs into that fact. More guns brings more gun violence and the rights insistence that nothing should be done about it concerning guns is simply immoral.

No "dickead", that isn't a point because it isn't true.

All Fentanyl needs is a gust of wind or a fan to blow to be fatal.
Ok Fuckhead. You seem to be Brain Dead.
Gun on a table......Kills no one
Fentanyl on a table.......Kills no one.

Which is why Dementia should have kept his trap shut until then. He should have just addressed the public about the tragedy of it all and leave his politics out of it which apparently the lowlife couldn't do.

If there is anything more despicable than a Democrat politician, I'd sure like to know who that is.
Sadly, these are literally "fill in the blank' speeches they have waiting for the nest tragedy to capitalize on.

They are also reporting the shooter had body armor and I do not know if that is accurate or not, though suspect it is, and now I have put that on the board. If you don't want to read it, put me on ignore, slick and find a way to muzzle your own state Senator.
My state senators aren't posting here jackass, you are. All you've done is continue proving my points though so thanks.

This person wasn't a criminal until he shot all these kids. Not for nothing. All these attempts to disassociate gun violence from guns is getting old. There is NO Western nation that has this kind of thing happening at even a vaguely similar rate to the US. Every and all bogus reasoning you can come up with runs into that fact. More guns brings more gun violence and the rights insistence that nothing should be done about it concerning guns is simply immoral.
A person isn't a criminal until they murder someone. WTF are you trying to say? Guns are not violent, people are. There are plenty of nations that restrict their citizens from owning guns and treat the populace badly. It is not proven that more guns brings more violence. In fact, in this particular incident in Texas, more good guns stopped the violence.

Well, you can't beat, strangle or stab 18 screaming running kids or adults to death in less than a minute. You can do it with an AR15 platform weapon without even reloading or getting within 30 feet.
There you go talking out of your ass again. You can easily swing a hatched or machete that many times in a minute and you don't have to get within 30' to kill just as many people in the same amount of time with a revolver or a damned .22lr Ruger 10/22

You need to spend a lot less time talking out of your ass.

You don't need an "assault weapon" to wipe out a hundred kids inside of a few minutes.

Forum List

Back