Biden Blames Guns

My state senators aren't posting here jackass, you are. All you've done is continue proving my points though so thanks.
Jackass your Senator are talking live off and on today on national TV news and being quoted on articles at the top of the Drudge Report. Just because they didn't contact you in BIG BEND TEXAS before speaking live is not my problem, nor is your failure to follows the news and the news makers and elected political leaders of your own damned state when national news is being made around you. Again, You really need to Fk Off! :9:

Yes and, we already have laws against using guns to murder people or, using ANY weapon to murder someone. Laws become fairly ineffective when a society loses it's moral base or that moral base is diluted.
"Diversity" in action.

Religion at least gives you a commonly agreed upon morality to guide you. With out same, all you have is an ever more disjointed, dysfunctional, and dystopian society that can only be held together by force of law imposed at the point of a gun.

Jackass your Senator are talking live off and on today on national TV news and being quoted on articles at the top of the Drudge Report. Just because they didn't contact you in BIG BEND TEXAS before speaking live is not my problem, nor is your failure to follows the news and the news makers and elected political leaders of your own damned state when national news is being made around you. Again, You really need to Fk Off! :9:
I don't give a shit, you're responsible for your posts, not them.

The fact is we don't have yet any actual confirmation as to what he used.

A person isn't a criminal until they murder someone. WTF are you trying to say? Guns are not violent, people are. There are plenty of nations that restrict their citizens from owning guns and treat the populace badly. It is not proven that more guns brings more violence. In fact, in this particular incident in Texas, more good guns stopped the violence.
d0bqvaa8si191.png

I did a test long ago, I left my gun on the porch pointed at the street and it shot no one. No matter how much I insulted it, it never shot anyone.
Most of the countries don't have these mass shootings, u know why ? Because they have almost no guns available for everyone to grab.

Most of the countries don't have these mass shootings, u know why ? Because they have almost no guns available for everyone to grab.
Assumption stated as fact.

Other countries have mass shootings, even European countries.

Access to firearms isn't the issue, demographics and mental health are the main issues involved here.

The Worst School Shootings in history happened in Europe.

If I could put off the shooting of 19, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders for 3 years, I most certainly would. If you think today was a good day for them to die, that's for you to decide, Ray.
That you think you can only shows your own ignorance.

Infringing on the rights of the law abiding doesn't stop these types of incidents from happening.

If you're hell bent on a shooting like this buying one illegally is the least of your concerns.

Assumption stated as fact.

Other countries have mass shootings, even European countries.

Access to firearms isn't the issue, demographics and mental health are the main issues involved here.

The Worst School Shootings in history happened in Europe.
Don't lie, they are super rare in Europe. Here is one after another.

I can tell you this:

Huge black market in guns in Europe. I got that from the police themselves. If I wanted a gun today, I could get one, from certain areas in the city.

Mass shootings in Europe tend to be terrorist motivated. Remember the Paris Bataclan massacre?

And the reason there aren’t more of them is: the police, in particular the Germans, are very good at foiling these plots. There is constant secret surveillance.

I think there were already warnings concerning the latest Texas perpetrator.

I can tell you this:

Huge black market in guns in Europe. I got that from the police themselves. If I wanted a gun today, I could get one, from certain areas in the city.

Mass shootings in Europe tend to be terrorist motivated. Remember the Paris Bataclan massacre?

And the reason there aren’t more of them is: the police, in particular the Germans, are very good at foiling these plots. There is constant secret surveillance.

I think there were already warnings concerning the latest Texas perpetrator.
Indeed. It isn't the availability of the gun that is the issue, it's what drives people to commit such acts and that's going on between their ears.

Don't lie, they are super rare in Europe. Here is one after another.
Bullshit...
"But a study of global mass-shooting incidents from 2009 to 2015 by the Crime Prevention Research Center, headed by economist John Lott, shows the U.S. doesn't lead the world in mass shootings. In fact, it doesn't even make the top 10, when measured by death rate per million population from mass public shootings."

Forum List

Back