What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden bent a knee to MBS. And got stabbed in the back.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Was building the Wall a lie?

That's not what I asked you. Did Biden lie when he said he was going to "end fossil fuels"?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score

Biden bent a knee to MBS. And got stabbed in the back.​

Now he deserves a good punch in the face. I'd gladly endure $10 gasoline to get that worthless scum bozo out of office. The GOP needs to get control of the entire Congress, stop all his crap, then impeach him out of office and begin criminal proceedings and convictions for at least about 20 different things.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score
Biden didn’t “bend the knee” but MBS did stab the US in the back

Under democrat / Biddum leadership, the USA is quickly becoming one of the most dishonorable countries on the planet and deserved a stab in the back to get even for the dozens of times we've done it to others. The USA is no longer that shining city on a hill and the good guys of planet Earth I thought they were for the first 50 years of my life.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Under democrat / Biddum leadership, the USA is quickly becoming one of the most dishonorable countries on the planet and deserved a stab in the back to get even for the dozens of times we've done it to others. The USA is no longer that shining city on a hill and the good guys of planet Earth I thought they were for the first 50 years of my life.
Deserves a stab in the back?

WTF is wrong with Republicans?

Billiejeens

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now he deserves a good punch in the face. I'd gladly endure $10 gasoline to get that worthless scum bozo out of office. The GOP needs to get control of the entire Congress, stop all his crap, then impeach him out of office and begin criminal proceedings and convictions for at least about 20 different things.

At a minimum.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List