Biden bent a knee to MBS. And got stabbed in the back.

Now Veggie Joe is on his knees blowing the cretin in Venezuela begging for the dirtiest oil on Earth.

Biden bent a knee to MBS. And got stabbed in the back.​

Now he deserves a good punch in the face. I'd gladly endure $10 gasoline to get that worthless scum bozo out of office. The GOP needs to get control of the entire Congress, stop all his crap, then impeach him out of office and begin criminal proceedings and convictions for at least about 20 different things.

Biden didn’t “bend the knee” but MBS did stab the US in the back

Under democrat / Biddum leadership, the USA is quickly becoming one of the most dishonorable countries on the planet and deserved a stab in the back to get even for the dozens of times we've done it to others. The USA is no longer that shining city on a hill and the good guys of planet Earth I thought they were for the first 50 years of my life.

Under democrat / Biddum leadership, the USA is quickly becoming one of the most dishonorable countries on the planet and deserved a stab in the back to get even for the dozens of times we've done it to others. The USA is no longer that shining city on a hill and the good guys of planet Earth I thought they were for the first 50 years of my life.
Deserves a stab in the back?

WTF is wrong with Republicans?

Now he deserves a good punch in the face. I'd gladly endure $10 gasoline to get that worthless scum bozo out of office. The GOP needs to get control of the entire Congress, stop all his crap, then impeach him out of office and begin criminal proceedings and convictions for at least about 20 different things.

At a minimum.

Total dementia ridden loser of a potus.

President Joe Biden has a lot of reasons to be furious with his national security team who, against his better judgment, systematically pressured him for 18 months to do an about-face on Saudi Arabia.
The White House has reportedly been in a state of “spasm and panic” since Wednesday, when it became clear that several of the U.S.’s Persian Gulf partners, led by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, were set to commit what the White House considered “a hostile act”: an extensive cut in oil production coordinated with Russia’s Vladimir Putin, which will send oil prices soaring and very likely harm Democrats in the U.S. midterm elections in November.

In response to the American president bending the knee to him (who can forget the infamous fist bump), MBS put a dagger in Biden's back.
Instead of pressing the kingdom to stop undermining U.S. interests, Biden was told to mend fences with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. In response to the American president bending the knee to him (who can forget the infamous fist bump), MBS put a dagger in Biden's back................................................................................................................
MBS stabbed Veggie Joe in the back of the throat, then told him to grab the next camel and get the hell outta there.

Total dementia ridden loser of a potus.

President Joe Biden has a lot of reasons to be furious with his national security team who, against his better judgment, systematically pressured him for 18 months to do an about-face on Saudi Arabia.
The White House has reportedly been in a state of “spasm and panic” since Wednesday, when it became clear that several of the U.S.’s Persian Gulf partners, led by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, were set to commit what the White House considered “a hostile act”: an extensive cut in oil production coordinated with Russia’s Vladimir Putin, which will send oil prices soaring and very likely harm Democrats in the U.S. midterm elections in November.

In response to the American president bending the knee to him (who can forget the infamous fist bump), MBS put a dagger in Biden's back.
Instead of pressing the kingdom to stop undermining U.S. interests, Biden was told to mend fences with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. In response to the American president bending the knee to him (who can forget the infamous fist bump), MBS put a dagger in Biden's back................................................................................................................

Baloney.

Forum List

Back