Biden Awards 1st Medal Of Honor To 94-Year-Old Korean War Veteran

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is cool and about time.

This man without any regard to his own life, saved a lot of his men. Two of them refused to obey his orders to leave him behind to die. They dragged him off that hill. I hope those two were recognized for their heroism too.

My only question is why did it take so long? Why didn't any of past democratic or republican presidents do this already?

This man without any regard to his own life, saved a lot of his men. Two of them refused to obey his orders to leave him behind to die. They dragged him off that hill. I hope those two were recognized for their heroism too.

My only question is why did it take so long? Why didn't any of past democratic or republican presidents do this already?

Tragically it was another Prog paparazzi agenda scene. You can sense these things now. Saul Alinsky did not need sequels as we see our nation being taken apart brick by brick. But at least he could have come up with something new.

Maybe it is not a true account of the situation.

I saw a few minutes of the ceremony on FOX.

It was really touching.

And it even fitted in with today's zeitgeist: It seems that the gentleman was ahead of his time, for he had an African American, an Asian American, and a woman on his military team during the Korean War.

I love such events.

We in the United States have so few ceremonial occasions.

Biden must have been hard up to find a hero that old. Doubtless with the sane reasoning he will push reparations for thugs.

I saw a few minutes of the ceremony on FOX.

It was really touching.

And it even fitted in with today's zeitgeist: It seems that the gentleman was ahead of his time, for he had an African American, an Asian American, and a woman on his military team during the Korean War.

I love such events.

We in the United States have so few ceremonial occasions.

Thank you for that information. I didn't know that.

Yes he was ahead of his time. I'm very glad to learn that.

My dad volunteered for the military during the Korean War. He didn't fight. He designed bombs. He was part of the team that designed the first generation of bombs that spewed stuff out to inflict more harm on people. After the war the military sent him to Hanford Nuclear Facility to design and work on bombs there.

We shouldn't have so few ceremonies for such people and events in our history. There should be more.

The disgusting responses from the trump people in this thread doesn't surprise me.

It disgusts me.

The President can’t unilaterally issue one. Someone has to be nominated by Congress and voted on, or nominated up the Chain of Command.

Not sure the story why this was delayed

Most of the regular military and their NCO's still think El Presidente is a clowntard!! :cool:

I think the world would be a pretty bleak place and you wouldnt like it one bit

Forum List

Back