Col. Paris Davis, 1 of 1st Black officers to lead a Special Forces team in Vietnam to receive Medal of Honor from Pres Biden today after 60-year wait

In 1941 a British Naval Intelligence officer named Ian Fleming recommended to General William (Wild Bill) Donovan that he recruit as American intelligence officers men of “absolute discretion, sobriety, devotion to duty, languages, and wide experience.” Donovan, a World War I hero and successful Wall Street lawyer, understood the fantasies of writers and Presidents, and in a memo to President Roosevelt promised an international secret service staffed by young officers who were “calculatingly reckless,” with “disciplined daring” and trained for “aggressive action.”

Billy Waugh, whose life Paris Davis saved, fit that description perfectly, as did Davis himself

Yes, politics does indeed play a role, you're correct. But this isn't Afghanistan, this is Vietnam, and white or black, they wouldn't be getting this if they didn't deserve it, anyone chosen has performed well enough to have earned this citation. In many other instances, awards are entirely, 100% political. Definitely. Lyndon Johnson and his Silver Star? Perfect example.
I dont believe it. Biden has a well documented recent history of pandering.

He didnt get it then, he didnt get it 10 years later, he didnt get it under Obama, but NOW he gets it under Biden? I find it difficult to believe.
he probably deserves it,, but that doesnt change biden using this as a racist photo op while at the same time pushing policy that hurts black people along with the rest of the country,,

He didnt get it then, he didnt get it 10 years later, he didnt get it under Obama, but NOW he gets it under Biden? I find it difficult to believe.
bro, i'm gonna ask nicely so my post doesn't get deleted. please either honor these great men Paris Davis and Billy Waugh or leave MY thread alone. i'm about to put you on ignore if you don't

at least make an effort to read their life story, which i posted about on this thread many times, and will continue to do so

bro, i'm gonna ask nicely so my post doesn't get deleted. please either honor these great men Paris Davis and Billy Waugh or leave MY thread alone. i'm about to put you on ignore if you don't

at least make an effort to read their life story, which i posted about on this thread many times, and will continue to do so
so you only want responses you agree with,, sounds kinda fascist to me,,

so you only want responses you agree with,, sounds kinda fascist to me,,
Godboy is at my feet, he has liked my posts more than anyone else when i used to send him UFC stuff. i welcome a healthy passionate debate. what i do not accept is racial personal attacks that derail the thread and doesn't let us honor a great man who served heroically, while others who are attacking him TOOK A HIKE and did not experience military combat

Godboy is at my feet, he has liked my posts more than anyone else when i used to send him UFC stuff. i welcome a healthy passionate debate. what i do not accept is racial personal attacks that derail the thread and doesn't let us honor a great man who served heroically, while others who are attacking him TOOK A HIKE and did not experience military combat
see post #49

More Potatohead Negro ass kissing. We see it all the time. Disgusting.
has nothing to do with race. the guy looks white to me by the way, but his official race is given as black. what difference does it make?

I dont give a care how you ask. My posts are my posts. If you dont like what i have to say, well thats just tough shit.

Well, it is their God given right to be spectacularly wrong.

Which racial attack? What did i say that you found so egregious? :laugh:

has nothing to do with race. the guy looks white to me by the way, but his official race is given as black. what difference does it make?
There are many heroes of the Vietnam War that could get an upgrade to the MOH.

However, Potatohead made sure it was a Black one. That is the kind of wokeness we see from his administration all the time and it is despicable.

There are many heroes of the Vietnam War that could get an upgrade to the MOH.

However, Potatohead made sure it was a Black one. That is the kind of wokeness we see from his administration all the time and it is despicable.
Its apparently racist to notice the obvious. :dunno:

Its apparently racist for noticing the obvious. :dunno:
I suspect the assholes in the Potatohead Administration specifically looked for a Negro to award the medal to rather than who was most deserving.

It is MOH diversity.

Nothing against Parker. He is deserving but this is apparent Negro ass kissing from an Administration that is so fucked up in the mind that everything is race.

Slick Willy and The Worthless Negro also did a lot of it.

I dont believe it. Biden has a well documented recent history of pandering.
One of the men saved by Colonel Davis was legendary Green Beret Billy Waugh. Billy wrote about this battle in his book, “Hunting the Jackal”. Waugh later went on to catch the terrorist Carlos The Jackal and also tracked Osama bin Laden in Sudan and Afghanistan.

until your feet touch the sand in Afghanistan or Somalia or Yemen, until someone serves one second in actual combat, they have no standing to say a SINGLE WORD about these great men

there are some of us who served our country in uniform, there are others who took a hike

Forum List

Back