Biden Attempts To Re-Write History: I Nominated TheIs 1st Openly-Gay US Cabinet Member (Buttigieg)

Seeing as how he's openly gay, I'm assuming he'll be straightening everything out in Biden's cabinet. Mabye some a new coat of pink paint and some new shelf paper with a nice floral motif, get rid of some of those old dishes, and get new set of chinaware with pretty gay patterns on them.

I bet there are even some expired cans of food in this cabinet. He could donate those to the food bank or something...

6l6d2pvpngm41.jpg
Only recently would he have had a chance to straighten out the mess left by the Trump stain on America. Gonna be great to watch a real professional operation for a change.

Most of those "professionals" are nothing but professional bureaucrats. We've already seen how badly they can fuck things up when they were drawing a paycheck and holding down a desk, during the Obama administration.

You' shouldn't expect any more of them this time either.

When President-Elect Biden declared his selection of Pete Bittigieg as a member of his new administration he appointed the 1st openly-gay US Cabinet member HE LIED....or it's just another example of how brain-dead Biden is...

'President-elect Joe Biden tapped former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg to serve as transportation secretary in the new administration on Tuesday and the mainstream media quickly celebrated that he is the first openly gay Cabinet member, seemingly overlooking former acting Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Richard Grenell in the process.'

Shouldn't it matter who is the first catcher and the first pitcher?

Forum List

Back