Biden Attempts To Re-Write History: I Nominated TheIs 1st Openly-Gay US Cabinet Member (Buttigieg)

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
When President-Elect Biden declared his selection of Pete Bittigieg as a member of his new administration he appointed the 1st openly-gay US Cabinet member HE LIED....or it's just another example of how brain-dead Biden is...

'President-elect Joe Biden tapped former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg to serve as transportation secretary in the new administration on Tuesday and the mainstream media quickly celebrated that he is the first openly gay Cabinet member, seemingly overlooking former acting Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Richard Grenell in the process.'

You're the liar. I heard good old Joe say he will be the first Senate Confirmed gay cabinet member.

But at least you're moving on.......

When President-Elect Biden declared his selection of Pete Bittigieg as a member of his new administration he appointed the 1st openly-gay US Cabinet member HE LIED....or it's just another example of how brain-dead Biden is...

'President-elect Joe Biden tapped former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg to serve as transportation secretary in the new administration on Tuesday and the mainstream media quickly celebrated that he is the first openly gay Cabinet member, seemingly overlooking former acting Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Richard Grenell in the process.'

A sissy slap fight over The First Fag title?

Seeing as how he's openly gay, I'm assuming he'll be straightening everything out in Biden's cabinet. Mabye some a new coat of pink paint and some new shelf paper with a nice floral motif, get rid of some of those old dishes, and get new set of chinaware with pretty gay patterns on them.

I bet there are even some expired cans of food in this cabinet. He could donate those to the food bank or something...

6l6d2pvpngm41.jpg

When your flock is so ignorant of any facts you can say anything to them and they will believe it...this is why the media needs to be reigned in....and set on a more fair and unbiased road...they are hurting the nation by misinforming the masses....

Give Biden a break, he has dementia and probably suffered a stroke too. It's stroke or the medication he's taking for dementia.

You guys crack me up. Suddenly you want to pay attention to nuances and accuracy? Wtf? First the idiot above me is wrong Biden didn’t say anything it’s the news reporting the OP has an issue with. Second Pete is the first openly Gay cabinet member who will be confirmed as a cabinet member. What’s so hard to follow?

You guys crack me up. Suddenly you want to pay attention to nuances and accuracy? Wtf? First the idiot above me is wrong Biden didn’t say anything it’s the news reporting the OP has an issue with. Second Pete is the first openly Gay cabinet member who will be confirmed as a cabinet member. What’s so hard to follow?

Do we know when Pete caught The Ghey?

Forum List

Back