Biden at press conference: "As usual, they gave me a list of people I'm going to call on."

Who are "they"? The Politburo? Chairman Xi's men?

Amazingly, Red Joe is so far gone, he said the quiet part out loud.

Leader of the free world obeys his handlers, will only call on reporters from pre-approved list​

Stuff it, you know full well that his little list also contained the questions an responses.

Well I am here to tell you, based on Biden's performance at that presser, well he is head and shoulders above Trump. Trump wouldn't have been able to comprehend what Biden said. It amazes me that you people can't see how big a damn idiot the fat orange man is. Hell, I got grandkids in elementary school that have a bigger vocabulary than Trump.

You also have grandkids that shit their pants less than *Joe.

And Joe is still running circles around Trump. He’s gotten more done in his first hundred days and Trump did in four years and he got the virus under control which Trump never did.

You know it’s pretty stupid to mock your opponent and make fun of them for being mentally incompetent when they’re doing a better job than your guy did supposedly at the top of his mental game.

If Trump can’t do a better job than an old and senile Joe Biden, he wasn’t much of a President.

You're simply not playing with a full deck.

I am quite sure you did not listen to the press conference. They were not softball questions and Biden handled them well. A world of difference between this press conference and, say the one Trump had after he met with Putin.
Yes. Questions for Trump were not prearranged and well expected. The Trump presser was not a
managed sham. Even leftists are correct, sometimes.

Leader of the free world obeys his handlers, will only call on reporters from pre-approved list​

I am quite sure you did not listen to the press conference. They were not softball questions and Biden handled them well. A world of difference between this press conference and, say the one Trump had after he met with Putin.

So you support the "president" only answering pre-arranged questions from pre-assigned "journalists". I'm not surprised, it's very Soviet.

At least he answers the questions without berating the reporters or calling them “fake news”.

He flies off the handle a lot when asked questions he hasn't been given in advance. Once again you expose what a clueless dolt you are.

Stuff it, you know full well that his little list also contained the questions an responses.

Well I am here to tell you, based on Biden's performance at that presser, well he is head and shoulders above Trump. Trump wouldn't have been able to comprehend what Biden said. It amazes me that you people can't see how big a damn idiot the fat orange man is. Hell, I got grandkids in elementary school that have a bigger vocabulary than Trump.

You also have grandkids that shit their pants less than *Joe.

And Joe is still running circles around Trump. He’s gotten more done in his first hundred days and Trump did in four years and he got the virus under control which Trump never did.

You know it’s pretty stupid to mock your opponent and make fun of them for being mentally incompetent when they’re doing a better job than your guy did supposedly at the top of his mental game.

If Trump can’t do a better job than an old and senile Joe Biden, he wasn’t much of a President.

Veggie Joe didn't even know we had a vaccine when he took office............despite already getting it.

Yes. Questions for Trump were not prearranged and well expected. The Trump presser was not a
managed sham. Even leftists are correct, sometimes.
Actually, Trump and his group of amateurs were suckered into a joint press conference with Putin. Putin made Trump look like an idiot, remember how Trump was questioning his own military intelligence? He handed Putin a great propaganda victory on a silver platter. I am not saying that Putin could not have done the same with Biden. The difference is Biden is smart enough to know better, or at least his team is. The true measure of intelligence is not how much you know, it is how much you know that you don't know. Which makes Trump an idiot, he thinks he knows everything.

This was a huge demonstration / confession by the President of the United States to the entire world that he is nothing more than a controlled Puppet....

Completely embarrassing, pathetic...

Forum List

Back