Biden at press conference: "As usual, they gave me a list of people I'm going to call on."

Who are "they"? The Politburo? Chairman Xi's men?

Amazingly, Red Joe is so far gone, he said the quiet part out loud.

Leader of the free world obeys his handlers, will only call on reporters from pre-approved list​

I am quite sure you did not listen to the press conference. They were not softball questions and Biden handled them well. A world of difference between this press conference and, say the one Trump had after he met with Putin.

Leader of the free world obeys his handlers, will only call on reporters from pre-approved list​

I am quite sure you did not listen to the press conference. They were not softball questions and Biden handled them well. A world of difference between this press conference and, say the one Trump had after he met with Putin.

So you support the "president" only answering pre-arranged questions from pre-assigned "journalists". I'm not surprised, it's very Soviet.

Stuff it, you know full well that his little list also contained the questions and responses.

Last edited:

Are you DIms really this easily fooled?

Stuff it, you know full well that his little list also contained the questions an responses.

Well I am here to tell you, based on Biden's performance at that presser, well he is head and shoulders above Trump. Trump wouldn't have been able to comprehend what Biden said. It amazes me that you people can't see how big a damn idiot the fat orange man is. Hell, I got grandkids in elementary school that have a bigger vocabulary than Trump.

Stuff it, you know full well that his little list also contained the questions an responses.

Well I am here to tell you, based on Biden's performance at that presser, well he is head and shoulders above Trump. Trump wouldn't have been able to comprehend what Biden said. It amazes me that you people can't see how big a damn idiot the fat orange man is. Hell, I got grandkids in elementary school that have a bigger vocabulary than Trump.

Now we know you have lost all your marbles. Pinochijoe cant even handle changing his own Depends.

Why can't you discuss Biden without talking about Trump. Are you that obsessed?

I'm not Rumpist, Biden is senile and you seem to be the only one who doesn't know it.

Now we know you have lost all your marbles. Pinochijoe cant even handle changing his own Depends.

I believe you are confused. Trump is the one that wears diapers, and he has to be told when to change them.

I believe you are confused. Trump is the one that wears diapers, and he has to be told when to change them.

Nope, Pinochijoe goes through 5 a day plus 5-6 jars of Gerber strained peas. That's your hero Dimmer.

If you ask nicely, Trump may send you an autographed picture or autograph one of your centerfolds.

Well at least Joe Biden admits he has people who tell him what to do. I wonder if they tell him what to think.

Are you really this naive? HE KNEW THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE and had the answers memorized.

Unreal how dumb some of you can be

Why can't you discuss Biden without talking about Trump. Are you that obsessed?

OK, I will give you some takeaways from the presser. First, concerning cyber attacks. Putin was handed a list of 16 vital industries that the United States believe should be off limits, they include both energy and communication infrastructure. If there is an attack on any of those sectors the United States will react in kind, meaning, we will take offensive action against those same sectors. Biden told Putin that the United States had significant cyber attack capabilities and although we have never used them, we can, and will, if circumstances warrant it. Trump never had the balls to say anything like that.

In regards to human rights, Biden told Putin the United States would stand for human rights and that if Russia wanted to be an important player on the world stage they best up their game in the area of human rights. Biden offered to work with Putin in Syria, Libya, and on the Iran issue of nuclear proliferation. He told Putin it was in Russia's best interest that Afghanistan remain out of the hands of terrorists.

He also leveraged Russia's struggling economy and their four digit mile border with China. He offered cooperation on the economic front but required participation from Russia on the issues of human rights and Ukraine. Putin is a tough fellow, but he is also smart, and to him nothing is more important than self-preservation. He has to have been watching Israel with a bit of concern, he could very well be next. Biden played all that expertly, it is so much different now that America is back.

Are you really this naive? HE KNEW THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE and had the answers memorized.

If that is the case, he did damn well. Even memorizing the answers takes some intelligence.

If that is the case, he did damn well. Even memorizing the answers takes some intelligence.

FB_IMG_1574029796570.jpg

Forum List

Back