Biden at press conference: "As usual, they gave me a list of people I'm going to call on."

Who are "they"? The Politburo? Chairman Xi's men?

Amazingly, Red Joe is so far gone, he said the quiet part out loud.

Leader of the free world obeys his handlers, will only call on reporters from pre-approved list​

Stuff it, you know full well that his little list also contained the questions an responses.

Well I am here to tell you, based on Biden's performance at that presser, well he is head and shoulders above Trump. Trump wouldn't have been able to comprehend what Biden said. It amazes me that you people can't see how big a damn idiot the fat orange man is. Hell, I got grandkids in elementary school that have a bigger vocabulary than Trump.

Why can't you discuss Biden without talking about Trump. Are you that obsessed?

OK, I will give you some takeaways from the presser. First, concerning cyber attacks. Putin was handed a list of 16 vital industries that the United States believe should be off limits, they include both energy and communication infrastructure. If there is an attack on any of those sectors the United States will react in kind, meaning, we will take offensive action against those same sectors. Biden told Putin that the United States had significant cyber attack capabilities and although we have never used them, we can, and will, if circumstances warrant it. Trump never had the balls to say anything like that.

In regards to human rights, Biden told Putin the United States would stand for human rights and that if Russia wanted to be an important player on the world stage they best up their game in the area of human rights. Biden offered to work with Putin in Syria, Libya, and on the Iran issue of nuclear proliferation. He told Putin it was in Russia's best interest that Afghanistan remain out of the hands of terrorists.

He also leveraged Russia's struggling economy and their four digit mile border with China. He offered cooperation on the economic front but required participation from Russia on the issues of human rights and Ukraine. Putin is a tough fellow, but he is also smart, and to him nothing is more important than self-preservation. He has to have been watching Israel with a bit of concern, he could very well be next. Biden played all that expertly, it is so much different now that America is back.

With a wink of his slitty eye...all for show by his puppeteers

Last edited:

Leader of the free world obeys his handlers, will only call on reporters from pre-approved list​

Stuff it, you know full well that his little list also contained the questions an responses.

Well I am here to tell you, based on Biden's performance at that presser, well he is head and shoulders above Trump. Trump wouldn't have been able to comprehend what Biden said. It amazes me that you people can't see how big a damn idiot the fat orange man is. Hell, I got grandkids in elementary school that have a bigger vocabulary than Trump.

Why can't you discuss Biden without talking about Trump. Are you that obsessed?

OK, I will give you some takeaways from the presser. First, concerning cyber attacks. Putin was handed a list of 16 vital industries that the United States believe should be off limits, they include both energy and communication infrastructure. If there is an attack on any of those sectors the United States will react in kind, meaning, we will take offensive action against those same sectors. Biden told Putin that the United States had significant cyber attack capabilities and although we have never used them, we can, and will, if circumstances warrant it. Trump never had the balls to say anything like that.

In regards to human rights, Biden told Putin the United States would stand for human rights and that if Russia wanted to be an important player on the world stage they best up their game in the area of human rights. Biden offered to work with Putin in Syria, Libya, and on the Iran issue of nuclear proliferation. He told Putin it was in Russia's best interest that Afghanistan remain out of the hands of terrorists.

He also leveraged Russia's struggling economy and their four digit mile border with China. He offered cooperation on the economic front but required participation from Russia on the issues of human rights and Ukraine. Putin is a tough fellow, but he is also smart, and to him nothing is more important than self-preservation. He has to have been watching Israel with a bit of concern, he could very well be next. Biden played all that expertly, it is so much different now that America is back.

Your hero.....

He didn't do too bad in the presser with the media, but man did the U.S and the West hurt themselves by giving the farm to China. You can just sense that the West is waking up too late, Germany, Italy and flaky France have been wooed by China, and the world is rapidly shifting.

What a success for the CCP. It's clear that the U.S needs to work with Russia in some limited capacity to tame the 1.4B dragon (soon to be MANY more with their 3 child policy). That's what I read between the lines from both post-meeting discussions. A dangerous game, as Russia and China are generally allies, though, they is also much friction between them on various issues (not least of which is the fact that China shares a border with Russia, and is quickly becoming the elephant.)

It's funny how we don't see much discussion of the repeated failures of former presidents on the issue of China. Not too many documentaries cover that subject, do they?

He didn't do too bad in the presser with the media. Man, did the U.S and the West hurt themselves by giving the farm to China. What a success for the CCP. It's clear that the U.S needs to work with Russia in some limited capacity to tame the 1.4B dragon (soon to be MANY more with their 3 child policy).

It's funny how we don't see much discussion of the repeated failures of former presidents on the issue of China. Not too many documentaries cover that subject, do they?
Like Obammy and Clinton? Correct.

Well, Marv, let's be FAIR-- -- -- --

Joe can't take questions from just anyone, otherwise, how would his handlers know what questions to write Joe's answers for?! :shok:

The REALLY important thing here....

It isn't as much as clearly our President is held by strings.... it is WHO is at the other end of those strings?
At first I thought it would naturally be Harris. But that is obviously not who has the power.
So who is it??

Well at least Joe Biden admits he has people who tell him what to do. I wonder if they tell him what to think.

They do. Did you see the giant-font flashcards Biden was holding with his answers to the pre-arranged questions?

cff1bccf-fdb2-4fac-b419-73fa1b9a7155-medium16x9_hht.PNG

It isn't as much as clearly our President is held by strings.... it is WHO is at the other end of those strings?
At first I thought it would naturally be Harris. But that is obviously not who has the power.
So who is it??

That's my question, too. He said "they" gave him a list of people he can call on. Who are "they"? By his own admission, Joe Biden is under the control of someone else, taking orders from another person or persons. We have a right to know who it is.

So who is it??

That's my question, too. He said "they" gave him a list of people he can call on. Who are "they"? By his own admission, Joe Biden is under the control of someone else, taking orders from another person or persons. We have a right to know who it is.
It's almost as if Biden is asking for help constantly telling us 'they' 'his staff' are controlling what he does and says. Elder abuse?

You should have that TDS looked at.

Veggie Joe is a potted plant.

Yep.....and? You are admitting he says outloud what other Presidents hide. Don't like honesty, do you? Of course not...............you're a trump cultist. Honesty is heresy.

You also have grandkids that shit their pants less than *Joe.

I am quite sure you did not listen to the press conference. They were not softball questions and Biden handled them well. A world of difference between this press conference and, say the one Trump had after he met with Putin.

So you support the "president" only answering pre-arranged questions from pre-assigned "journalists". I'm not surprised, it's very Soviet.

At least he answers the questions without berating the reporters or calling them “fake news”.

And Joe is still running circles around Trump. He’s gotten more done in his first hundred days and Trump did in four years and he got the virus under control which Trump never did.

You know it’s pretty stupid to mock your opponent and make fun of them for being mentally incompetent when they’re doing a better job than your guy did supposedly at the top of his mental game.

If Trump can’t do a better job than an old and senile Joe Biden, he wasn’t much of a President.

And Joe is still running circles around Trump. He’s gotten more done in his first hundred days and Trump did in four years and he got the virus under control which Trump never did.

You know it’s pretty stupid to mock your opponent and make fun of them for being mentally incompetent when they’re doing a better job than your guy did supposedly at the top of his mental game.

If Trump can’t do a better job than an old and senile Joe Biden, he wasn’t much of a President.

Once again pure fantasy.

Forum List

Back