Biden asked just now about classified documents & border photo op at press conference with Trudeau & Obrador: "let me get rid of the easy one 1st"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he basically said they found documents and he's cooperating fully and he called the authorities and notified them the moment they found the documents

he basically said they found documents and he's cooperating fully and he called the authorities and notified them the moment they found the documents

This happened the week before the mid-terms. It was kept quiet. compare that to the media circus and helicopters and Coast Guard vessels surrounding Trump‘s supposed classified info.

More double standards.

This happened the week before the mid-terms. It was kept quiet. compare that to the media circus and helicopters and Coast Guard vessels surrounding Trump‘s supposed classified info.

More double standards.
Of course the archives had been trying to get documents back from trump for months and months and he lied and said he didn't have them et cetera et cetera et cetera. Biden turned them over as soon as his lawyers ran across them blah blah blah, super duper. That's the way the archives have always worked except with the orange clown seditionist liar scumbag POS.

More double standards.
That would be the difference with turning the documents over and obstinately refusing to.

Trump opened the door for the raid. One of the reasons that Trump is so terrible for the right, he has no idea when he needs to play the game. Indeed, it seems more likely to me that Trump kept the documents to provoke a response in order to continue the victimhood narrative.

"My lawyers have not suggested I ask what documents they were.”

+++++

Did Biden mean, “My lawyers have suggested that I not ask...” ?

'Yes, I committed a crime...one worse than what we accused Trump of doing.'

DropMic.jpg

Of course the archives had been trying to get documents back from trump for months and months and he lied and said he didn't have them et cetera et cetera et cetera. Biden turned them over as soon as his lawyers ran across them blah blah blah, super duper. That's the way the archives have always worked except with the orange clown seditionist liar scumbag POS.

Wrong.
When you say, "the archives have been trying to get documents back from Trump", that is silly.
When presidents or anyone requests classified documents, they don't get the originals.
They just get copies, and they are theirs to keep, unless they are just hired employees.
Elected officials, like presidents and VPs, never have to "return" anything.
They are the ones who get to decide what to do with them, or even if they are to be classified for everyone else.

And no, the archives have NEVER worked where they get all the docs.
All presidents and VPs always keep whatever they consider appropriate, and the National Archives only get what otherwise would have been thrown away.
Remember, since presidents and VPs are only getting copies anyway, the National Archives normally get their copies from the source, NOT from the president or VP.

Forum List

Back