Biden arrives back in Washington to a political nightmare

Of course it will if Dems don't change course and stop being passive with the Republicans. Republicans have made issues out of things that aren't even an issue. Example CRT, now CRT is not taught in any K-12 school in this country, but they allowed them to turn it into a major issue with lies started by Trump.
Democrips need to Democrip harder!!!!

Hysterically burning the country down for 5 years wasn't enough - Democrips need to stop being so *passive* & become even MORE violent and hysterical!!!!

I guess the media lied to you and only 4 people (yourself included) actually supported Communist / fascist democrat iron fisted rule.

I'm very glad to see that even with Democrat blatant election rigging that they can be overwhelmed by the sheer will of the people to reject your insanity.

Maybe there's hope?

:fu:
I like Otis. He seems to lately been qweshhin some things.

There is hope for Otis so help us God

Give me some examples of how they are sneaking to teach it. Do you even know what CRT is? Youngkin won because the people bought into that CRT being taught in schools bullshit started by none other than Trump.
When I was in grade school long ago we were taught the evils of slavery and the history

We had Black History back then promoting the Carvers and Booker T's of the world

Booker T would call you a disgusting mess for what you evolved to

Of course it will if Dems don't change course and stop being passive with the Republicans. Republicans have made issues out of things that aren't even an issue. Example CRT, now CRT is not taught in any K-12 school in this country, but they allowed them to turn it into a major issue with lies started by Trump.
actually it was an indian-american mother in northern va that noticed the lessons being taught during covid when schools were shut down that brought attention to the issue of the racist lessons being pushed by the dems

When I was in grade school long ago we were taught the evils of slavery and the history

We had Black History back then promoting the Carvers and Booker T's of the world

Booker T would call you a disgusting mess for what you evolved to
You know damn well you weren't taught any black history, if you had you wouldn't say the stupid ass, racist crap that you do.

actually it was an indian-american mother in northern va that noticed the lessons being taught during covid when schools were shut down that brought attention to the issue of the racist lessons being pushed by the dems
Tell us what that curriculum was that they were being taught, now go ahead and pull some bullshit out your ass Slies.

I thought the Democrats were going to cheat an put their gun in office?!

What happened?
They are trying----but hatred of the senile pedo Biden has grown so much that they are having trouble cheating like they nomrally do---even NJ and their 12000 conveniently "found" ballots as the dem lost isn't going over well.

Forum List

Back