Biden approval rises sharply ahead of midterms

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Looks like the confused, stupid and divided republicans are in for a big shock come voting time.

I tried to tell the idiots they were snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory by their falling for russian propaganda and conspiracy theories.....now the media will have a happy time skewering the republican party with all the ammuniton they have given to the media.

Now do not get me wrong....this country is in big trouble and the next couple of years are going to see catastrophic eventrs that will inflict suffering on millions of Americans most of them being in the white working class.....if the democrats keep control of congress....which now appears very possible.

A sad day for America.

But keep watching the NFL and all the other sporting events and the stooopid crap on netflix etc.

Do not dare go out and get involved in politics....your kids are probably not worth you doing something that might actually help them......right?

Looks like the confused, stupid and divided republicans are in for a big shock come voting time.

I tried to tell the idiots they were snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory by their falling for russian propaganda and conspiracy theories.....now the media will have a happy time skewering the republican party with all the ammuniton they have given to the media.

Now do not get me wrong....this country is in big trouble and the next couple of years are going to see catastrophic eventrs that will inflict suffering on millions of Americans most of them being in the white working class.....if the democrats keep control of congress....which now appears very possible.

A sad day for America.

But keep watching the NFL and all the other sporting events and the stooopid crap on netflix etc.

Do not dare go out and get involved in politics....your kids are probably not worth you doing something that might actually help them......right?

Oh dear, looks like the 80 trillion voters are ready to cast their ballot right before election time

It's like clockwork.

1663255211685.png

A sad day for America.

Uh, look at the reputable or semi reputable poll results and you will get a clearer picture. Are you stupid or something Forrest?

A sad day for America.

LOL

A sad day for America.

This is propaganda. Let's discuss the flaws real quick. Only 1,054 adults were polled. His approval rose slightly. They asked one question. Here is the information on the poll:

A sad day for America.

Screenshot_20220915-070212_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Cult, you guys got this. Your neighbors will vote for you. Stay masked and stay under your bed.

According to RCP his approval rating is 42 percent an improvement but still underwater.
His approval ranting on the economy 38 percent on inflation 33 percent crime 36 percent and immigration 33 percent.

According to RCP his approval rating is 42 percent an improvement but still underwater.
His approval ranting on the economy 38 percent on inflation 33 percent crime 36 percent and immigration 33 percent.

Yet not one cultist on this site has ever had an objective assessment of Bidens performance.

You fucking weirdos are not fooling anyone.

If you side with those who want to chop off the balls of boys who say they like the color pink….I never want to agree with you.

Forum List

Back