Biden approval index: -31...it started at -2

Once biden took office, and his performance was clearly visible to everyone, he has lost 30 points of support.

Thats 30 points from those who DID support him last January.

It's the vast right-wing conspiracy that's making Joe's poll numbers drop. They keep saying mean things about him, and calling him mean names like "poopy pants."

All we are saying, is give Joe a chance.

joe.jpg

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

Hasn't that been the narrative for many years?

Fox News and Rush Limbaugh?

Who is to blame for the 30 point drop in 51 weeks?

It's the vast right-wing conspiracy that's making Joe's poll numbers drop. They keep saying mean things about him, and calling him mean names like "poopy pants."

All we are saying, is give Joe a chance.

View attachment 589619

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:
I heard some whack job say "Just wish they'd give him (Joe) a chance" after SCOTUS shot down the private employer OSHA Emergency Standard bullshit (not really a mandate).

Give him a chance to what......be a dictator?

What kind of fucking moron would have faith in him to begin with? He has been in politics for DECADES. DECADES worth of history. DECADES worth of failure, lies and racism.
America is a collective of complete dumbfucks.

What kind of fucking moron would have faith in him to begin with? He has been in politics for DECADES. DECADES worth of history. DECADES worth of failure, lies and racism.
America is a collective of complete dumbfucks.

I love how he blasts how shitty the country is....AFTER HE HAS BEEN AN ELECTED OFFICIAL FOR 50 YEARS!!

WHAT HAS JOE BIDEN DONE in 50 years?

I love how he blasts how shitty the country is....AFTER HE HAS BEEN AN ELECTED OFFICIAL FOR 50 YEARS!!

WHAT HAS JOE BIDEN DONE in 50 years?
Not only that, but he was VP for 8 years. Again, what did he actually do? TRUMP! had a lot of support because he was an outsider, Quid Pro doesn't get that kind of support. He was supposed to know what he was doing, no OTJ training necessary.

Joe Biden talks about a broken and bad and RACIST system...THAT HE HAS CREATED.

Once biden took office, and his performance was clearly visible to everyone, he has lost 30 points of support.

Joe's initial bump in the polls upon taking office was only because of the national relief of finally having four years of continuous leftwing wailing and teeth gnashing about Trump FINALLY off the airwaves and a little peace! After all, Trump was even the cause of the tides and spider veins!

But then they found out that the Left had been lying all along, then, Joe's ratings became about as easy to keep afloat as holding up a 10 pound rock in the mid-air by blowing on it.

Joe's initial bump in the polls upon taking office was only because of the national relief of finally having four years of continuous leftwing wailing and teeth gnashing about Trump FINALLY off the airwaves and a little peace! After all, Trump was even the cause of the tides and spider veins!

But then they found out that the Left had been lying all along, then, Joe's ratings became about as easy to keep afloat as holding up a 10 pound rock in the mid-air by blowing on it.

and yet not ONE commie cuck on this board will admit Joe is senile.

Thats 30 points from those who DID support him last January.

Every time I see these stats, it makes me wonder why not one single lefty on this forum has expressed dissatisfaction with Biden at any point during the shitshow of a year since he was installed. None of them will say even one negative word about him or his administration. Given that he's lost support from 30% of his voters nationwide, how is it possible that he's batting 1000% here?

Forum List

Back