Gary Chambers, Louisiana Democratic Senate candidate challenging GOP's John Kennedy, smokes marijuana in new ad highlighting disparity and reform

he needs to be elected pronto

Sooooo, a negro smokes weed on camera and then bitches about negroes being charged with marijuana crimes at a much higher rate than are caucasians?
Gee, I wonder if caucasians are smart enough to be a little more sneaky and discreet when breaking the law?

Well the answer is simple. If blacks don't want to get arrested they shouldn't break the law. Seems pretty obvious to me.

I mean I'm white. I got arrested twice as a kid. Then I grew up and didn't want to get in trouble so I stopped doing shit that would get me arrested. It's not hard to figure out.

If smoking weed is illegal, it's illegal. Just because you don't feel it should be doesn't make it any less illegal.

There is no valid argument against legalizing pot. That being said it's not a reason to elect someone.

Sooooo, a negro smokes weed on camera and then bitches about negroes being charged with marijuana crimes at a much higher rate than are caucasians?
Gee, I wonder if caucasians are smart enough to be a little more sneaky and discreet when breaking the law?

He is not breaking the law, it is legal where he made the video. Which of course was part of his point, but since it was a black man you could not be worried about anything but his race....such is your life

He is not breaking the law, it is legal where he made the video. Which of course was part of his point, but since it was a black man you could not be worried about anything but his race....such is your life
Hahaha…the dudes whole video is about race but you piss you pink panties when my post is about race…that’s weird woke white guilter.
You’re trying to miss the point…he’s smoking weed on camera hoping to inflame law enforcement in states that remain committed to maintaining a decent moral order and keep marijuana illegal.
How many white politicians have you seen pound a beer in a campaign video…why do you think that is?
WOKENESS…..such is your life.

That is legal in all 50 states, but a single toke off a joint in most states could land you in jail.

Odd how so many of you missed his point
LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerates and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."

How many white politicians have you seen pound a beer in a campaign video…why do you think that is?
WOKENESS…..such is your life.

Because beer is legal in every single state and is no different that pot which is not legal in every single state.

You keep trying to make a point and keep just making the case for the guy in the video

LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerates and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."

Freedom and liberty are important to some of us, then there are you all that want to control the lives of everyone and make them act just like you

If one believes in freedom and liberty one is for legalization.

Freedom and liberty are important to some of us, then there are you all that want to control the lives of everyone and make them act just like you
Yes….you freedom fighters should be able to drive 100mph and pound consenting 13 year olds as well….because, because, because….FREEDOM!!!!

Yes….you freedom fighters should be able to drive 100mph and pound consenting 13 year olds as well….because, because, because….FREEDOM!!!!

Only you could compare something consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home to child molestation.

That speaks volumes about you and the things you think about.

Do you often think about pounding 13 year olds?

Forum List

Back