Biden approval index: -31...it started at -2

Every time I see these stats, it makes me wonder why not one single lefty on this forum has expressed dissatisfaction with Biden. None of them will say even one negative word about him or his administration. Given that he's lost support from 30% of his voters nationwide, how is it possible that he's batting 1000% here?
The Cult is strong among Bidenistas.

Every time I see these stats, it makes me wonder why not one single lefty on this forum has expressed dissatisfaction with Biden at any point during the year he's been president. None of them will say even one negative word about him or his administration. Given that he's lost support from 30% of his voters nationwide, how is it possible that he's batting 1000% here?

1) They are cultists
OR
2) They are liars

There are no other alternatives.

We are dealing with human "bots" on this board from the left.

They take into account NO NEW INFORMATION. They have their narrative, and that is all.

1) They are cultists
OR
2) They are liars

There are no other alternatives.

We are dealing with human "bots" on this board from the left.

They take into account NO NEW INFORMATION. They have their narrative, and that is all.

Yeah it's bizarre. They support every polician with a "D" no matter how blameworthy, hypocritical or scandalous their actions were in a given situation that's being discussed.

And when the situation involves a conflict between two democrat policians, they don't know which position to support so they just start bashing Trump out of the blue.

It's due Fox news massive influence on the world for which the left projects for OBVIOUS reasons.

Nice thing about being an independent conservative is a guy doesn't need snewz to tell them what's what, I haven't watched a piece of conservative "news" in years. Besides, a lot of them are in-bed with the same lizards as leftists.

Forum List

Back