Biden Appoints US Maritime Administrator With Zero Shipping Experience During Worst Shipping Crisis In Decades.

From 1983 to 2001, Phillips served as a surface warfare officer in the United States Navy. From 2001 to 2004, she was the commanding officer of the USS Mustin. From 2004 to 2006, she was an executive assistant for the Naval Striking and Support Forces NATO. In 2007 and 2008, she was the commander of Destroyer Squadron 28. In 2008 and 2009, she was a senior fellow at the Chief of Naval Operations Strategic Studies Group. From 2009 to 2012, she served as deputy director and director of the Naval Surface Warfare Center in the Office of Naval Operations. In 2012 and 2013, she was the commander of Expeditionary Strike Group 2. In 2015 and 2016, she worked as a consultant for the Old Dominion Research Foundation. From 2014 to 2018, she was an associate at Burdeshaw Associates, a business management and consulting firm.

Well Qualified
"Qualified" for what?
I see the thread topic is about corrupt senile Joe Biden making yet another
unqualified political appointment.
Where in those accomplishments you cited is shipping in any of them?
I didn't see that anywhere unless you think being a military bureaucrat is the same as
a shipping expert.

Ironic that you just finished (post # 100) sniping at someone for not being able to follow the '
thread topic yet you think being a military functionary gives someone expertise in logistics
somehow. You never fail to fail.

:rolleyes: Moving cargo by ship is commerce analogous to trucking goods over our highways.
It has nothing to do with NATO or any other military applications. You opened your piehole and made an incredibly stupid claim. Just own it, ass!

Last edited:
:rolleyes: Moving cargo by ship is commerce analogous to trucking goods over our highways.
It has nothing to do with NATO or any other military applications. You opened your piehole and made an incredibly stupid claim. Just own it, ass!
Hey shitferbrains...any idea how much cargo the Navy has to move to SUPPORT its forces?

If illiteracy was a plague? You my friend would be fucking DEAD ;)
I assume you still haven't realized you patted yourself on the back for arguing against a point that was even made by the OP.
Lolz
Cult.

Says the dumbest poster on the board?
Okee :laughing0301:
Lying, racist ignoramus who claims Xiden is over 50% popularity says what? I (and every other conservative here) bitch slap you with the truth on a daily basis. You only have a few weeks left here since Trump hasn’t been indicted yet.

Hey shitferbrains...any idea how much cargo the Navy has to move to SUPPORT its forces?
There are lots of non military applications that the Army and Navy perform to support their
military goals.
The army constructs road and bridges and feeds tens of thousands daily, for example.

And even at that it says nothing about this military bureaucrat that Whisperin' Joe has selected to
oversee our shipping needs, a field she is completely NOT an expert in.

So puff on that, shit-for-brains.

Last edited:
There are lots of non military applications that the Army and Navy perform to support their
military goals.
The army constructs road and bridges and feeds tens of thousands daily.

And even at that it says nothing about this military bureaucrat that Whisperin' Joe has selected to
oversee our shipping needs, a field she is completely NOT an expert in.

So puff on that, shit-for-brains.
Puff on yer own damn stupidity ..
You’ll pass out in 3.2 seconds

You bozos elected a deranged ex game show host to run this country. Hopefully, Chuck Woolery who's another right wing hack won't enter politics or you retards would be looking his way.
You mean a self made multi billionaire with his own helicopters and jet plane. Wow now you look really stupid.

To the best of my knowledge, the Navy doesn't deploy it's ships overland, so I really don't see where that would give her trucking experience keeping them supplied....

But she apparently has experience bombing and shelling shit, so maybe she can use that experience to do away with the backlog of ships and clear the docks!!!! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back