Biden and his base. This sums it up well.

crap.jpeg

Joe is the best man for the job. He's smart, experienced, and compassionate enough to understand he will have to be president for all Americans. Trump just makes it so much easier for Joe.
You TDS types are so easy because you make no secrect of you lunacy or your delusions. Just 2 or 3 decades ago they'd be hauling you off and locking you away for mental hygiene reasons.

You just couldn't help yourself and you have won the Daily TDS Fruitcake Award. Congratulations. Your Pastor or Priest would be proud.

DISCLAIMER: Due to the strike by the Major Demons Fraternal Order announcing that Rump and the Party of the Rump gives Evil a bad name, no Major Demons will be used. And the Minor Demons are laughing so hard that they can't participate either. So only apprentice Demons will be used.

1596560300618.jpeg

Senile Joe and the Democrats aren't even campaigning i think deep inside they know they will lose badly on November 3rd :smoke:

Sure. You keep thinking that. Tell me how that works out for you.

Well, one thing does make a certain amount of sense, here.

The party that has done absolutely nothing at all for the last 4 years besides trying to depose Trump is running a man who has been in politics for 50 years, yet has done absolutely nothing.

This is what the Democrats have become.

View attachment 370425
This time around the “I am not Trump” argument is likely enough to win it. Trump is that disliked by his opposers
It might be enough. But that says more about our anti-Trump Media and how receptive many Americans are to emotional manipulation.
Media doesn't sway the public as much as you think. They cater to the public, they talk about things that people are interested in and that draw ratings. They focus on Trump because its what the people want to hear about, because he says and does outrageous things on almost a daily basis. Its not fake news to say that great chunk of people have tremendous disdain for Trump. Theres no doubt about that.

I listen to more right wing media than left... That doesn't mean I agree with it all

Forum List

Back