Biden and his base. This sums it up well.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is what the Democrats have become.

Biden.jpg

View attachment 370425
It's what they always have been. A bunch of mindless zealots who follow whatever cult of personality that achieves any political power. It's a mindset of people with piss poor genetics that incline them to act like sheep. It's not a new phenomenon either. There have been despotic tyrants throughout history that were worshiped by the shit heads they tossed loaves of bread too in exchange for freedom. From Caesar to Mao to Obozo, the same sort of sniveling, servile pathetic oxygen thieves who escape natural selection long enough to reach breeding age empower sociopaths and end up destroying their own society and causing misery, poverty and terror. It's quite possibly the most repetitive chapter of human history.

Joe is the best man for the job. He's smart, experienced, and compassionate enough to understand he will have to be president for all Americans. Trump just makes it so much easier for Joe.
You TDS types are so easy because you make no secrect of you lunacy or your delusions. Just 2 or 3 decades ago they'd be hauling you off and locking you away for mental hygiene reasons.

*cough* ... remember “not Hilary”? I do :biggrin:

Actually it was "Anyone BUT Hitlary" and it was out there in 2006. It was just a bumper sticker regardless, not the foundation of the entire GOP Platform. I realize that's hard for you to comprehend seein' as your entire political philosophy can be summed up on a bumper sticker. Something as inane and complex as "Eat the rich".

Joe is the best man for the job. He's smart, experienced, and compassionate enough to understand he will have to be president for all Americans. Trump just makes it so much easier for Joe.

If you say so....:rolleyes-41:

1596422505679.png

You guys had 4 years to come up with a really great candidate and Biden was the best you could do.

Pathetic.

If they could manage to make a rock star cult of personality with a semen encrusted sock like obozo, they could have done it with the Buttjudge, Babbling Bernie or the fake injun.

They let the establishment pick for them like the republicrats usually do.

You TDS types are so easy because you make no secrect of you lunacy or your delusions. Just 2 or 3 decades ago they'd be hauling you off and locking you away for mental hygiene reasons.

I can remember person, woman, man, TV, camera. Does that make me a genius qualified to be president?

View attachment 370425

*cough* ... remember “not Hilary”? I do :biggrin:
You guys had 4 years to come up with a really great candidate and Biden was the best you could do.

Pathetic.
As long as it can evict Trump, I don’t much care. Same position many of you faced on 2016...anything but Clinton.
And yet you brainiacs always claim to be more intelligent than everyone else.

Democrats “ don’t care “ so much that they are burning cities down in a childish rage.

best?man? wow ..you are out in left field with mindless joe...that fucking geriatric does not even know his name until someone reminds him...daily...you best wake up

Pathetic.

If they could manage to make a rock star cult of personality with a semen encrusted sock like obozo, they could have done it with the Buttjudge, Babbling Bernie or the fake injun.

They let the establishment pick for them like the republicrats usually do.

Anything would have been better than Joe. The man has dementia.

Forum List

Back