Biden and Harris refer their campaigns as the Harris - Biden Administration at different functions

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Biden bungles Dem ticket, refers to 'Harris-Biden administration' in campaign speech

Biden bungles Dem ticket, refers to 'Harris-Biden administration' in campaign speech

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden really appears to be on the same page as his running mate Kamala Harris, mistakenly referring to plans in a "Harris-Biden administration" just one day after the California senator similarly suggested that she was on the top of the Democratic ticket.

While speaking at a campaign event in Tampa, Fla. on Tuesday, the former vice president attempted to make an appeal to veterans and offered a glimpse of what they should expect with him in the White House.

However, his remarks sounded like he would only be second in command.

KAMALA HARRIS ACCIDENTALLY TOUTS PLANS UNDER A 'HARRIS ADMINISTRATION' DURING VIRTUAL ROUNDTABLE

I have never seen a POTUS and VP mix up just who is going to be the President and who is going to be the VP. Makes me think they have used that term while planning their campaigns in campaign meetings. Are they planning for a Harris - Bide administration just after the 20th of January? HMMMM

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden really appears to be on the same page as his running mate Kamala Harris, mistakenly referring to plans in a "Harris-Biden administration" just one day after the California senator similarly suggested that she was on the top of the Democratic ticket.

While speaking at a campaign event in Tampa, Fla. on Tuesday, the former vice president attempted to make an appeal to veterans and offered a glimpse of what they should expect with him in the White House.

KAMALA HARRIS ACCIDENTALLY TOUTS PLANS UNDER A 'HARRIS ADMINISTRATION' DURING VIRTUAL ROUNDTABLE

I have never seen a POTUS and VP mix up just who is going to be the President and who is going to be the VP. Makes me think they have used that term while planning their campaigns in campaign meetings. Are they planning for a Harris - Bide administration just after the 20th of January? HMMMM
It figures. What dumbf*cks. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure Biden has already ceded power to Harris. It's a joke. Biden is no leader, which is why he is the one they want. They want some old guy who is a pushover and unable to lead no one. A DNC presidency would be a presidency by committee, just an all you can eat buffet basically.

Biden doesn't know he's at the top of the ticket. Harris doesn't care

It figures. What dumbf*cks. :auiqs.jpg:
No, not what dumb fucks. It's their plan to get who they want. Harris can take the job and claim illness and guess who's next? Pelosi! God Forbid. Or Kamala will select Hillary as VP and live with a target on her back.

I really think Joe knows he can't be president due to his health and they are making plans in case he gets elected.

~~~~~~
Every intelligent American knows that China Joe is just a place holder incapable of running this country. Even Kamala Harris wouldn't be in charge of running this country.

It's not an accident. It is an intentional ploy to attract DUMB blacks that don't understand how government functions.

Biden is a sock puppet nothing more. The real question is who is pulling the strings. Did they have a talk with Harris before she signed on? Did she agree to play second banana no matter what? Funny thing is we have people who will vote for the man behind the curtain without having any idea of who it is or what they plan simply because of the d.

Biden is a sock puppet nothing more. The real question is who is pulling the strings. Did they have a talk with Harris before she signed on? Did she agree to play second banana no matter what? Funny thing is we have people who will vote for the man behind the curtain without having any idea of who it is or what they plan simply because of the d.
And it could be pelosi...

If he is elected, can Congress call for impeachment due to illness or not being fit for the job even though that is not a crime?

When will they just come out and admit that they are putting Harris is the top of that ticket and Biden will be out to pasture some time in Mid-October? It's getting ridiculous.

Who you got for a Harris running mate?

When will they just come out and admit that they are putting Harris is the top of that ticket and Biden will be out to pasture some time in Mid-October? It's getting ridiculous.

Sanders?

Biden has to stay in until the election. Harris doesn't have any electoral votes.

I think a good ad for Trump would be videos of Joe having trouble remembering, talking, etc. and the challenge Biden to take a cognitive test attended by someone not affiliated with either campaign. Play it over and over.

1600278190104.png

Forum List

Back