Biden and Democrats are going to lose next and presidential elections

Siberian

Gold Member
deterioration of economic situation and first of all accelerating inflation kill any chances of Democrats to win.

there is no chance Biden administration can contain inflation growth.

if the Fed completes QE and hykes the interest rate (as it intends) - bourses will be absolutely destroyed without QE money and the Fed will still have to resume QE, with further inflation acceleration

I expect inflation to get over 10% early next spring, or even in winter, with ~20-30% by or in 2023 and hyperinflation by 2025 or maybe even earlier.

By next elections many angry Americans will be demanding Biden's blood. Biden may not stay president till 2024 elections...

Trump is your next president, but not for long, in a year still accelerating inflation will destroy his popularity and he will be overthrown with CIA coup in Ukrainian Maidan style, and BLM will play the role of Ukrainian Nazis to storm the White house..

anyway, 2025 will be the last year of the American empire

deterioration of economic situation and first of all accelerating inflation kill any chances of Democrats to win.

if the Fed completes QE and hykes the interest rate (as it intends) - bourses will be absolutely destroyed without QE money and the Fed will still have to resume QE, with further inflation acceleration

I expect inflation to get over 10% early next spring, or even in winter, with ~20-30% by or in 2023 and hyperinflation by 2025 or maybe even earlier.

By next elections many angry Americans will be demanding Biden's blood. Biden may not stay president till 2024 elections...

Trump is your next president, but not for long, in a year still accelerating inflation will destroy his popularity and he will be overthrown with CIA coup in Ukrainian Maidan style, and BLM will play the role of Ukrainian Nazis to storm the White house..

Or, you know, we could all catch a break and wake up tomorrow to a mushroom cloud sunrise. Either way, drinks are on me or rather, in me. Thanks, I'll have another . . .

No they won't. The fix is in for many many many more years.

It looks like a democrat (Who knows if it will still be Biden) loss in 2024, but a lot can happen in 3 years. Don't underestimate either party's ability to shoot themselves in the foot.

It looks like a democrat (Who knows if it will still be Biden) loss in 2024, but a lot can happen in 3 years. Don't underestimate either party's ability to shoot themselves in the foot.
Yeah, I don't see the dems fairing very well next year in the mid-terms but I'd not take any bets on 2024 just yet. With our luck we would get Flyin' Ted Cruz.

To be honest I believe the 36 governor races in 2022 are just as important as the congressional ones are.

As best as I can tell in the 16 states were the dems hold sway will be up for grabs next year. Seven of them are very winnable by the gop given the margins the dems won by in 2020 in those states. PA is the biggest prize in that regard and would pay huge dividends in 2024. I can't see any of the gop led states flipping except maybe MD.

Last edited:

Biden has no idea what he's doing, he's a sock puppet for Progressives. He's not allowed out without their permission

Obama picked Biden because he needed someone dumber and less desirable as Insurance. When Biden cheated his way in, I couldn't imagine anyone dumber and less likeable than Biden, by golly gee, he found one

More bold, big time economic prognostications from our resident economic experts!
I'd not go with those numbers but if there is much more of a felt increase then likely the dems are toast. I really don't see them as capable enough in their policies to reel it in.

Bear in mind what hits people in the wallet the most is food/fuel and neither are figured in anymore.

I believe that the recent "No Mas" from the administration around the whole covid thing is a attempt to tamp-down the rising fear in the blue population centers. I forecast a huge swing vote in the blue-burb areas.

2025 will be the last year of the American empire
Hope on, hope ever ------- :45:

However, you do touch on an interesting point, to me. That so much is completely uncontrollable!! Biden can't stop any of it:

-- the pandemic
-- inflation
-- illegals pouring in
-- the economy harmed by the pandemic
-- the rioting
-- the huge crime wave getting worse and worse
-- foreign powers looking to profit from our weakness (and there are lots, more than Russia and China)
-- supply shortages; airlines dysfunctional
-- election illegalities
-- Biden is getting really, really old
-- Harris is obnoxious

I think he could TRY a little harder with illegal aliens and election corruption and the rioting, but in fact there is not much a prez can do about any of this, IMO. So his re-election is doomed for several reasons. I think he hit a pot-hole, can't get out.

I hope Trump does not run.

We need someone like Trump, never in government, but who will eliminate entire departments and the entire leadership of our Intel Agencies and Military. Michael Fanzese for Attorney General

Obama picked Biden because he needed someone dumber and less desirable as Insurance. When Biden cheated his way in, I couldn't imagine anyone dumber and less likeable than Biden, by golly gee, he found one
Biden is Obama's 3rd Administration. This is why Obama Bin Lying is the first President in US History to not honor leaving DC after his term.

Obama is who was behind Russian Collusion and Behind the FBI COUP to try to remove Trump from Office with Pelosi, Mueller, Nadler, Schummer, Dirty Dick Durbin, Schultz all taking orders from the Shadow President. It was Obama that had Hillary Clinton's emails deleted, and lied about her secret server, and Obama who was running guns to ISIS, and Mexican Drug Cartels!

It was Obama who gave weapons to ISIS, gave $150 Billion to Iran to buy Russian Nukes and Scientists, Approved The Uranium One deal to give our Uranium to Russia, Helped North Korea develop missile technology that they shared with Iran, backed The PLO, Had the XL Pipeline closed, and Russia's pipeline opened and ordered Biden to give $85 Billion in weapons to The Taliban.

Pretty sure Obama had Xi unleash COVID on the US to impact our elections and was also behind "The Steal" in the wee hours of the morning on Election Night when Trump was clearly the winner.

Obama Bin Spying is a Satanic Marxist Pig who is out to destroy America "Fundamentally Change" it in to a Communist Globalist Governed Shithole.

Last edited:
Biden is Obama's 3rd Administration. This is why Obama Bin Lying is the first President in US History to not honor leaving DC after his term.

Obama is who was behind Russian Collusion and Behind the FBI COUP to try to remove Trump from Office with Pelosi, Mueller, Nadler, Schummer, Dirty Dick Durbin, Schultz all taking orders from the Shadow President. It was Obama that had Hillary Clinton's emails deleted, and lied about her secret server, and Obama who was running guns to ISIS, and Mexican Drug Cartels!

It was Obama who gave weapons to ISIS, gave $150 Billion to Iran to buy Russian Nukes and Scientists, Approved The Uranium One deal to give our Uranium to Russia, Helped North Korea develop missile technology that they shared with Iran, backed The PLO, Had the XL Pipeline closed, and Russia's pipeline opened and ordered Biden to give $85 Billion in weapons to The Taliban.

Pretty sure Obama had Xi unleash COVID on the US to impact our elections and was also behind "The Steal" in the wee hours of the morning on Election Night when Trump was clearly the winner.

Obama Bin Spying is a Satanic Marxist Pig who is out to destroy America "Fundamentally Change" it in to a Communist Globalist Governed Shithole.
wow, itsounds like Obama is more evil to America than even Putin :)
maybe you should have had Putin as your president instead of Obama? :)
maybe you should just have Putin as your president? :)
he completes his term in Russia in 2024, by coincidence...)

wow, itsounds like Obama is more evil to America than even Putin :)
maybe you should have had Putin as your president instead of Obama? :)
maybe you should just have Putin as your president? :)
he completes his term in Russia in 2024, by coincidence...)
There is literally no difference between Putin and Obama. Both operate the same way and both have the same identical goals.

Both will most likely burn in Hell for their crimes against God and Humanity.

You go ahead and worship Putin, Biden, Obama, Government, Modern Medicine, Big Pharma, Money or whatever man made worthless idol you bow down to.

I'll worship The Creator and nothing else.

Forum List

Back