Biden: America Will Be A beacon Of Hope For LGBTQ Rights Again

It is time for a president who actually believes in human rights/ civil rights and who is some one who represents all Americans regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin or whatever.

Today, on the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia, I stand with LGBTQ+ people and their allies around the world to celebrate and champion the inherent dignity and worth of all persons, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

And there is this:

During the fundraiser, Vlada Knowlton, a mother of a transgender child, asked Biden what he’d do to protect the trans community from discrimination and “unjust attacks.”

In response, Biden mentioned the recent death of Aimee Stephens, a funeral home worker whose firing for being trans is currently being examined by the U.S. Supreme Court, potentially determining trans employment rights for generations to come.

“I was supposed to call her [on Tuesday],” Biden said. “I had her picture and her bio on my desk, I was supposed to call her. I’m looking over at Annie (Tomasini, his traveling chief of staff), I guess it was yesterday at 2:00, and Annie came in to me in with tears in her eyes and said they passed away,” Biden said.

Joe is a real person. We need him to lead the nation out of the hateful quagmire that is the Trump Administration

What rights don't they have?
Are you serioious? Is it possible that you are that uninformed.? There are no federal protections against discrimination in housing, employment, public accommodations and financial transactions. In addition, many states have no such protections.

They do not have the right to be open about who they are without the fear of discrimination. Can you post a picture of your spouse on social media, or display it on your desk without fear of being fired? Of course you can . In many cases, someone with a same sex spouse cannot.

Can you apply for a mortgage or a lease with your spouse and be assured that the application will be evaluated on the basis of you credit worthiness and not according to your sexuality? Yes you can. LGBT people may not have that right. I could go on but you get the idea. I hope?

Oh please.

In other words, people are exercising their right of association.

You don't want rights. You want universal approval, something you will never get.
You have a strange idea about what freedom of association is. The fact is that in the examples that I cited above, it is the gay person who's right to association is being violated

What does freedom to associate mean?
Freedom of association is an individual right granted or regulated by constitutional documents, charters, and legal bodies. In essence, the right to association means that a person can belong to any lawful group or associate with any person or type of people that he or she chooses.
What is Freedom of Association? (with picture) - wiseGEEK
www.wisegeek.com/what-is-freedom-of-association.htm

And, no LGBT people and their advocates do want "{universal approval" and we are smart enough to know that won't happen. Approval or disapproval is something that happens between your two ears. This is not about approval at all. It is about being treated equally.

Indeed. If I don't wish to associate with you, I won't. If I don't wish to do business with you, I won't. If I don't want you on my private property, or in my privately-owned association, you will not be. I don't care what you are.

You, of course, are afforded the same rights. Now move along.

LGBTQ people have every legal advantage known to man, special rights galore. There is no reason for Biden or anyone else to give them more. As long gays are recruiting normal people, sometimes even after death, into their lifestyle, a lot of normative folks just won't accept it. Did you here about popular Gay Necrophilia is nowadays?

Hey man! Don't give TPP any ideas!

It is time for a president who actually believes in human rights/ civil rights and who is some one who represents all Americans regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin or whatever.

Today, on the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia, I stand with LGBTQ+ people and their allies around the world to celebrate and champion the inherent dignity and worth of all persons, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

And there is this:

During the fundraiser, Vlada Knowlton, a mother of a transgender child, asked Biden what he’d do to protect the trans community from discrimination and “unjust attacks.”

In response, Biden mentioned the recent death of Aimee Stephens, a funeral home worker whose firing for being trans is currently being examined by the U.S. Supreme Court, potentially determining trans employment rights for generations to come.

“I was supposed to call her [on Tuesday],” Biden said. “I had her picture and her bio on my desk, I was supposed to call her. I’m looking over at Annie (Tomasini, his traveling chief of staff), I guess it was yesterday at 2:00, and Annie came in to me in with tears in her eyes and said they passed away,” Biden said.

Joe is a real person. We need him to lead the nation out of the hateful quagmire that is the Trump Administration

Are you serioious? Is it possible that you are that uninformed.? There are no federal protections against discrimination in housing, employment, public accommodations and financial transactions. In addition, many states have no such protections.

They do not have the right to be open about who they are without the fear of discrimination. Can you post a picture of your spouse on social media, or display it on your desk without fear of being fired? Of course you can . In many cases, someone with a same sex spouse cannot.

Can you apply for a mortgage or a lease with your spouse and be assured that the application will be evaluated on the basis of you credit worthiness and not according to your sexuality? Yes you can. LGBT people may not have that right. I could go on but you get the idea. I hope?

Oh please.

You don't want rights. You want universal approval, something you will never get.
You have a strange idea about what freedom of association is. The fact is that in the examples that I cited above, it is the gay person who's right to association is being violated

Freedom of association is an individual right granted or regulated by constitutional documents, charters, and legal bodies. In essence, the right to association means that a person can belong to any lawful group or associate with any person or type of people that he or she chooses.

And, no LGBT people and their advocates do want "{universal approval" and we are smart enough to know that won't happen. Approval or disapproval is something that happens between your two ears. This is not about approval at all. It is about being treated equally.

Indeed. If I don't wish to associate with you, I won't. If I don't wish to do business with you, I won't. If I don't want you on my private property, or in my privately-owned association, you will not be. I don't care what you are.

Bovine excrement. If yiu have a business that is open to the public, yiu don't get to pick and choose who your business will and will not serve. There is a difference between personal, private association and business association

And there is this:

Fags.jpg

And there is this:

Oh please.

Bovine excrement. If yiu have a business that is open to the public, yiu don't get to pick and choose who your business will and will not serve. There is a difference between personal, private association and business association
Bullshit! When I had my business if I didn't want to do business with someone I didn't! What's wrong with liars like you?

And there is this:

View attachment 338804
bannon 8.png

Most people understand freedom of association as a right to choose with whom one is willing to associate; not as a right to force others to associate with those with who they want nothing to do.

Indeed, you have a strange concept of what freedom is, if you think that freedom is the right to be forced or to force others.

In any case, this is just another nail in the coffin of Joe Biden's ill-fated attempt at a run for President, and for the Democrapic party as a whole, this time around.

At a point in time when a very large part of the American population is directly feeling the adverse economic impact of Democrapic policies, here is a reminder that the Democraps stand with sexual degenerates and freaks, and not with sane, normal decent people.

Stay away from the kids.

If you've read enough of TheOppressiveFaggot's threads, then you surely know that going after children is a large part of his sick agenda.

The going after and recruiting children is the part that's really offensive.

If TPP wants to dress in ladies' clothes, stand out on the corner, patronize gay bars and swingers clubs, hanging out with people of similar interests, I could give a shit less.

The problem is polluting the minds of children and liberals into thinking its somehow "normative"

Joe [Biden] is a real person.

The Democrats not only circumcise an innocent baby boy by cutting off part of his genitals, but somehow feed hormones into him to effect a change of gender to feminize him against his will. And they do other things to baby girls like inject them by amniocentesis in utero with testosterone to turn them into boys. It's all about the parents and the parents wishes and the parents choices. Abortion rights all down the line. Joe can't or won't give his own son Hunter back his gun rights and fuck Burisma Holdings, I don't want that child molester in office.

And there is this:

Vlada Knowlton is a strange broad. Her story is that her 4 year old boy decided that he was a girl and she encouraged him to "transition". That's child abuse. When I was 4, if I told my mum that I was a girl, she would have said "no sonny, you are a boy" and that would have been that.

The other person mentioned by Sleepy Joe was Aimee Stephens, a man in a dress that got fired from a funeral parlor. And well he should have been, BTW. The problem with gay necrophilia is real, normative people don't want to be lying on a slab at the mortuary after they are dead and be taking it in the caboose. I know I wouldn't want a funeral home with gay staff unless they were closely supervised.

The going after and recruiting children is the part that's really offensive.

If TPP wants to dress in ladies' clothes, stand out on the corner, patronize gay bars and swingers clubs, hanging out with people of similar interests, I could give a shit less.

The problem is polluting the minds of children and liberals into thinking its somehow "normative"

There are some other aspects of the Faggot/Tranny/ChildF•cker agenda that TheOppresivefaggot promotes, that are offensive and unacceptable, but that surely is the worst of it.

I can remember when his kind cried “Don't force your morality on me!” They claimed that all they wanted was for consenting adults to be allowed to practice their sick, degenerate sexual perversions in peace and privacy.

It sure did not take very long, once they got that, for them to start forcing their immorality on everyone else, and not much beyond that, to start openly going after even children. So much for it ever having had anything to do with “consenting adults”.

The Democrats not only circumcise an innocent baby boy by cutting off part of his genitals, but somehow feed hormones into him to effect a change of gender to feminize him against his will. And they do other things to baby girls like inject them by amniocentesis in utero with testosterone to turn them into boys. It's all about the parents and the parents wishes and the parents choices. Abortion rights all down the line. Joe can't or won't give his own son Hunter back his gun rights and fuck Burisma Holdings, I don't want that child molester in office.

clock_22.gif

all they wanted was for consenting adults to be allowed to practice their sick, degenerate sexual perversions in peace and privacy.
I hate "consenting adults" already …
I once traveled to Sweden and lived there a while as an exchange student, and now in Swedish there is much political ado over the concept of «myndighetsålder» or the "age of consent" of a girl to sexual intercourse instead of «laga majoritetsålder» or "legal age of majority" or adult decision-making.

It is a foreign concept of imposing "consent" on girls while denying them the property rights, gun rights, voting rights, and other rights of legal adulthood.
They say Sweden has the highest reported rape rate in the world … and if the Swedes aren't Democrats, it's the CDU/CSU of Germany.
That the Democrats call themselves "right" in Europe only goes to show how far left they are.

And there is this:

A beacon of hope for LGBTQabcdxyz freaks?

Dont make me laugh

Forum List

Back