Martha Stewart's Weed-Shaped Cookies Are Truly the Ultimate Holiday Dessert

I'd never have that smell in my home, I can't stand the smell. If others want to cook in their home, fine and dandy but not me.

I'd never have that smell in my home, I can't stand the smell. If others want to cook in their home, fine and dandy but not me.

I don't mind the smell.

I find it funny that marijuana is now being commercialized after being demonized for so long.

LOL.
I am still smoking getting the munchies and eating babies...

are you isolated in a smokey haze in a cellar eating
twinkies?
I never did like Twinkies....

I don't mind the smell.

I find it funny that marijuana is now being commercialized after being demonized for so long.

LOL.

twinkies?

after 10 or 12 blunts----they start to taste good

I don't mind the smell.

LOL.

twinkies?

Not to me since I don't like spliffs....

So now Martha Stewart is making marijuana cookies for the holidays.

Not just making them but made a video on how to make and decorate them.

You know that marijuana has gone main stream if Martha is making cookies in the shape of them for the holidays. LOL.

It's a good thing.

it stinks and it is dangerous
to whom?....just asking....

I don't mind the smell.

LOL.

twinkies?

If you need 10 or 12, you are not getting the good stuff. I do not live in a "Free Man" state, but when I visit, it definitely doesn't take that many, and the cookies don't have much of the smell, but are great by themselves or with a mug of hot cocoa, as I only get to partake any more on ski trips. Colorado is a wonderful state!

Forum List

Back