Biden ahead by 11 points: Quinnipiac Poll

Trump has done this to himself.
Captain Clorox screwed himself when he got involved with the COVID Task Force.
He announces he's taking a drug that could give him cardiac arrest and is not recommended by any public health official for Coronavirus.
He's ramping up an attack on one of the most popular living politicians, Barack Obama.
His mismanagement of the pandemic has the U.S. with almost 1/3 of all COVID cases GLOBALLY even though the U.S. has just 4.5% of the world's population.
He has NO ONE to blame but himself.
tantrum.gif

Trump has demonstrated he can win with a three percentage point deficit.

No way he can make up 11 percent

does this mean joe is a fugitive from the law in Ukraine???

and if so what is our agreement with them on extradition???

Keep chasing your tail, see where it gets you.
That's going nowhere.
I'm just strictly an observer enjoying the circus,,,

Ukrainian law doesn't count for much over here.

This just shows you what a miserable failure Trump is.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

I keep saying it's not that Biden is winning, it's just that Trump is losing.

Two dynamics yet to come into play: Russia and their influence that had such a bearing in 2016, and a last minute manufactured bombshell from Barr, et al, as was the case with Comey in 2016. Trump can't win it on his own, but there will be efforts from others to pull him through.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

So how many socks do you have now, all double-spacing one sentence paragraphs.....4 or 5?

Reality is a real bitch for you, isn't it?
So, you're saying that you are predicting an event that hasn't even happened yet is reality? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That's going nowhere.

how so???
if they issue a warrant for his arrest are we obligated to hand him over under current treatys???

Two dynamics yet to come into play: Russia and their influence that had such a bearing in 2016, and a last minute manufactured bombshell from Barr, et al, as was the case with Comey in 2016. Trump can't win it on his own, but there will be efforts from others to pull him through.
You're mistaking Trump for a democrat.

Poll: Clinton by a landslide.

Clinton was winning until Comey's public announcement just 10 days before the election put her under the bus.

In less than 2 weeks we'll have 100,000 people dead from the pandemic because of a DO-NOTHING, impeached POTUS.

Yeah...sure he is. This from 2016. They have gone a little better..from claiming 10 points for Hillary they have 11 points for Biden. Thats the ticket...yeah that'll work as well as it did for Hidebeast.

quinnipiac.png

Clinton was winning until Comey's public announcement just 10 days before the election put her under the bus.

In less than 2 weeks we'll have 100,000 people dead from the pandemic because of a DO-NOTHING, impeached POTUS.
its funny how people knowing the truth seem to change their minds,,,

That's going nowhere.

how so???
if they issue a warrant for his arrest are we obligated to hand him over under current treatys???

What current treaties?
The Ukraine would have to try to extradite Biden and that's just not going to happen.
But you just keep watching your circus...your flea circus.

It's funny how quick you run out of anything relevant to say.

Why are you telling us this?

That's going nowhere.

how so???

What current treaties?
The Ukraine would have to try to extradite Biden and that's just not going to happen.
But you just keep watching your circus...your flea circus.
treaties are where extraditions are usually agreed on,,,

yes I will continue to watch you fleas perform for me,,,

you and your republican friends,,,

you know I noticed to completely ignored on the content of my post and went straight with the personal attacks,,,

very telling,,,

On the contrary my dear covidiot, this post shows us how enamored and addicted you are to every breath POTUS takes, every move POTUS makes . . . you'll be watching him (thank you Police). I recommend Donald Trump get a restraining order . . .

Oh, I can just imagine that Putin is doing his best to get his BFF re-elected.
Don't you just love a POTUS who LOVES dictators and despots who help them get elected?
You being a real patriot and all.

Russian election meddling case supported by mountain of ...
www.usatoday.com › story › news › 2018/08/03 › russi...

Aug 3, 2018 - President Donald Trump has long equivocated on the question. Last month, standing beside Vladimir Putin, he said the Russian president had ...

Collusion aside, Mueller found abundant evidence of Russian ...
www.politico.com › story › 2019/04/18 › mueller-repo...

Apr 18, 2019 - "The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion," Mueller wrote in the 448-page ...

Did Russia Affect the 2016 Election? It's Now Undeniable ...
www.wired.com › story › did-russia-affect-the-2016-el...

Feb 16, 2018 - In the wake of the Mueller indictment of a Russian troll farm, any attempt to claim that the 2016 election wasn't affected by Russian meddling is ...

Here's the public evidence that supports the idea that Russia ...
www.washingtonpost.com › news › politics › 2017/07/06

Jul 6, 2017 - ... that the Russian government tried to intervene in the 2016 presidential ... on classified information to find the Russians culpable of meddling.

It's funny how quick you run out of anything relevant to say.
Typical shill babble.

Oh, I can just imagine that Putin is doing his best to get his BFF re-elected.
Don't you just love a POTUS who LOVES dictators and despots who help them get elected?
You being a real patriot and all.

Russian election meddling case supported by mountain of ...
www.usatoday.com › story › news › 2018/08/03 › russi...

Aug 3, 2018 - President Donald Trump has long equivocated on the question. Last month, standing beside Vladimir Putin, he said the Russian president had ...
Collusion aside, Mueller found abundant evidence of Russian ...
www.politico.com › story › 2019/04/18 › mueller-repo...

Apr 18, 2019 - "The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion," Mueller wrote in the 448-page ...
Did Russia Affect the 2016 Election? It's Now Undeniable ...
www.wired.com › story › did-russia-affect-the-2016-el...

Feb 16, 2018 - In the wake of the Mueller indictment of a Russian troll farm, any attempt to claim that the 2016 election wasn't affected by Russian meddling is ...
Here's the public evidence that supports the idea that Russia ...
www.washingtonpost.com › news › politics › 2017/07/06

Jul 6, 2017 - ... that the Russian government tried to intervene in the 2016 presidential ... on classified information to find the Russians culpable of meddling.
Fake news, real liar.

Forum List

Back