Biden agrees all elections are illegitimated now

"It all depends on whether or not we're able to make the case to the American people that some of this is being set up to try to alter the outcome of the election," he said, referring to stricter voting rules enacted by Republican state houses.

"I'm not saying it's going to be legit," Mr Biden said when asked about the possibility of fraud in the forthcoming elections that will decide the balance of power in Washington.

"The increase in the prospect of being illegitimate is in direct proportion to us not being able to get these reforms passed," the Democratic president continued.

Joe is saying that if the voter reform law doesn't pass, it will make future elections less legit because many voters won't be able to vote.
But not all people who can vote are allowed to vote by law. Democrats are advocating for illegal votes in their voter fraud act.

So for the record, you won' make a peep about how the elections were not fair, assuming the GOP wins in 2022 and 2024?
If you're asking me if I'll accept the election results? Sure.
Liar. I'll just say it in advance.
Will you accept the election results in 2024 and not bitch and moan about non existent fraud now that you've convinced yourself that you've eradicated opportunities to cheat?

A simple yes or no so I can bring it up later.
BTW, nice playoff game, losing to a team that has not won a playoff game in over 30 years and all.
Hats off to the Bengals. They're going to be a good team for a long time to come. Burrow is the real deal.

Dems are so mad they cannot pass their voter fraud and treasury looting infrastructure bill.

The public has spoken. Biden is an international punchline for eternity.

If you're asking me if I'll accept the election results? Sure.

Will you accept the election results in 2024 and not bitch and moan about non existent fraud now that you've convinced yourself that you've eradicated opportunities to cheat?

A simple yes or no so I can bring it up later.

Hats off to the Bengals. They're going to be a good team for a long time to come. Burrow is the real deal.
I don't believe any elections are "fair"

Both parties have all kinds of tricks and traps, like Gerrymandering.

For example, the DNC has a firm hold on both academia and the media to mold the sheeple into voting the way they want,

Whoever cheats the most usually wins. But there are times when you spend millions more, like Hillary, and have the media and academia on your side, and still lose. Then you just blame Putin, right?

I don't believe any elections are "fair"
Both parties have all kinds of tricks and traps, like Gerrymandering.

For example, the DNC has a firm hold on both academia and the media to mold the sheeple into voting the way they want,

Whoever cheats the most usually wins. But there are times when you spend millions more, like Hillary, and have the media and academia on your side, and still lose. Then you just blame Putin, right?

Great to hear that you think Trump cheated more in 2016 I guess.

Shit dude...grow the fuck up.

Democrats say that unless they get their voting law passed the vote is suppressed.

Or are they liars?
Not exactly, though it is an overstatement. Potentially with the rapid changes the trumpist are putting through at the local level, it could be absolutely true, and I wish they would slow the FK down, but I need a cycle to see what it actually does. There in lies the problem. One could easily say with some accuracy both side lie about the issue, but what else is new?

Biden believed that before the last election when he said that Democrats have put together the biggest network of voter fraud in history. Now he's trying to incorporate all those crooked, cheating practices into his voter fraud bill, which he is ironically calling a voter rights bill. Today's Democrats don't give two shits about this country or the American people. They're wealth and power crazy and that's the worst kind of crazy to be.
Democrats only know one thing....lie about everything.
They lied to impeach Trump twice....and they lied to take back Congress and the WH.
Now they think we're all stupid enough to buy their lies about their election power grab.

Last edited:
"It all depends on whether or not we're able to make the case to the American people that some of this is being set up to try to alter the outcome of the election," he said, referring to stricter voting rules enacted by Republican state houses.

"I'm not saying it's going to be legit," Mr Biden said when asked about the possibility of fraud in the forthcoming elections that will decide the balance of power in Washington.

"The increase in the prospect of being illegitimate is in direct proportion to us not being able to get these reforms passed," the Democratic president continued.

Joe is saying that if the voter reform law doesn't pass, it will make future elections less legit because many voters won't be able to vote.
Yes, if the law does not pass then the election is not free and fair. That is what is meant when it is said the election was illegitimate. It is the same clap trap wrapped in more flowery language.

Exactly the type of bullshit they are complaining about. But this is not new, I have no idea what disease has infected the populace suddenly as to erase the fact democrats claimed 2000 was stolen, are still claiming Abrams had her election stolen, that Trump stole the election from Hillary etc.

The democrats have been claiming elections have been stolen for decades, its par for the course. What the democrats have NOT done is use that as an excuse to riot and destroy the capitol. Though there were riots when Trump took office among claims of stolen elections and 'not my president. Something else the left has conveniently forgotten about. That says something but I do not think it is what everyone seems to think it is. The simple fact is people have lost trust in political institutions. The one thing that ensures that trust erodes faster is to pass more laws on voting right in the middle of this shitstorm.

ALL these laws, the state ones and Biden's asinine federalization of elections needs to be trashed. Our elections are free and fair and the damage passing any of these laws will do to the trust in the system far outweighs any perceived gains. No one anywhere has pointed to any real reason that any of these laws need to be passed.

Feel free to start quoting some people any time now.

A reporter asked Biden Wednesday if he believed the upcoming election "will be fairly conducted and its results will be legitimate." The president responded that "it all depends on whether or not we're able to make the case to the American people that some of this is being set up to try to alter the outcome of the election."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Another reporter followed up on the topic later and the president doubled down, saying, "I'm not saying it's going to be legit. The increase and the prospect of it being illegitimate is in direct proportion to us not being able to get these reforms passed."
The comments were similar answers Trump gave to similar questions ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

Now that the democrats did not get their voting legislation passed they will now declare all elections illegitimated.

Now neither party believes in the system.

How will 2022 look after the election?

How many cities will the looney left burn down when they are taken behind the Diaper Joe Wood Shed?
Have a question. What is in their “ Voting Rights Bill” that is different from today and why do they say minorities are disenfranchised?

Yes, if the law does not pass then the election is not free and fair. That is what is meant when it is said the election was illegitimate. It is the same clap trap wrapped in more flowery language.

Exactly the type of bullshit they are complaining about. But this is not new, I have no idea what disease has infected the populace suddenly as to erase the fact democrats claimed 2000 was stolen, are still claiming Abrams had her election stolen, that Trump stole the election from Hillary etc.

The democrats have been claiming elections have been stolen for decades, its par for the course. What the democrats have NOT done is use that as an excuse to riot and destroy the capitol. Though there were riots when Trump took office among claims of stolen elections and 'not my president. Something else the left has conveniently forgotten about. That says something but I do not think it is what everyone seems to think it is. The simple fact is people have lost trust in political institutions. The one thing that ensures that trust erodes faster is to pass more laws on voting right in the middle of this shitstorm.

ALL these laws, the state ones and Biden's asinine federalization of elections needs to be trashed. Our elections are free and fair and the damage passing any of these laws will do to the trust in the system far outweighs any perceived gains. No one anywhere has pointed to any real reason that any of these laws need to be passed.
"The democrats have been claiming elections have been stolen for decades, its par for the course. What the democrats have NOT done is use that as an excuse to riot and destroy the capitol."

Oh....so the only riots are the ones that take place at one spot (the Capital).
All of the other riots Democrats caused don't matter.

"The democrats have been claiming elections have been stolen for decades, its par for the course. What the democrats have NOT done is use that as an excuse to riot and destroy the capitol."

Oh....so the only riots are the ones that take place at one spot (the Capital).
All of the other riots Democrats caused don't matter.
Did you bother to read the very next sentence...

Forum List

Back