Biden Admits To LOSING 20,000 Unaccompanied Migrant Children Since January 2021

celery stick joe is working with the human smugglers to transport these illegal alien kids to their illegal alien family members living illegally in the USA. these illegal alien family members pay the human smugglers to bring their illegal alien kids to the US border then celery stick joe transports them to where ever these illegal aliens live. these illegal aliens never show up for their court hearings. they are not lost they just don't want to be found. they have accomplished their goal to enter the USA without adhering to US immigration laws.
Nonsense. These children were bought on the hoof, then delivered to buyers. No one questioned Uncle Jose claiming 535 nieces and nephews.

Probably 20.000 is a conservative figure.

I'm sure there are many more, sadly.

Biden Admits To LOSING 20,000 Unaccompanied Migrant Children Since January 2021​

President Brandon has responded by saying, “Those kids aren’t lost. They’re just temporarily misplaced. I know I had them when they first got here.” The President then turned and shook hands with nobody and gingerly walked into the nearby wall.

Biden Admits To LOSING 20,000 Unaccompanied Migrant Children Since January 2021​

President Brandon has responded by saying, “Those kids aren’t lost. They’re just temporarily misplaced. I know I had them when they first got here.” The President then turned and shook hands with nobody and gingerly walked into the nearby wall.
Have you considered organ harvesting?

"The Biden administration admitted in a letter to Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) that it has lost track of nearly 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children since January 2021."

That's the problem with ILLEGALLY TRAFFICKING children - you force so many onto buses in the middle of the night, ship them all over the country, refuse to notify local / state officials they are coming, and then dump them out without keeping any records

Of the 108,981 Safety and Well-Being Calls conducted since January 2021 for children discharged from ORR care, there are 19,726 sponsors who could not be reached....And they have no plans to look for them."

"This is particularly concerning because, during the Obama administration, which was also known for having high numbers of migrants illegally crossing the border, thousands of migrant children ended up in the hands of sex traffickers."

The Obama administration failed to protect thousands of Central American children who have flooded across the U.S. border since 2011, leaving them vulnerable to traffickers and to abuses at the hands of government-approved caretakers.”

Facilitation of the illegal invasion seems to have been Obama's and seems to be Biden's top priority, not protecting vulnerable, unaccompanied children from traffickers and insufficiently vetted government pedophiles and perverts.

"Hmmm, we have lost 20,000 children who may now be in the hands of sex traffickers, child labor traffickers, pedophiles, and perverts....meh. No big deal - that was about the average Barry & I lost when I was his VP.'

View attachment 763190

They're not lost...they've been trafficked.

Forum List

Back