Biden Admits, He's Putin and Xi's Puppet

If you voted for Trump, you voted for a man who accepted millions in payments from the Chinese:

Who fulfilled all of Putin's wishes but one: to lift US sanctions against Russia:

Trump even tore up the Strategic Arms Limitations Treaty, so Putin could develop nukes without oversight or consequences, instead of trying to enforce it:

And who can forget Helsinki, where Trump told the world he believed Vladimir Putin over his own security agencies? Talk about Putin's Puppet. Has there ever been a more obsequious display of beta male domination and cringe worth subservience?

Yet none of this was proven in the 4 long witch hunt conducted by The Russian Moles in The Democrat Party and Corrupt FBI.

What's it like to serve as Putin's personal butt plug?

Only a nut is confused about what bathroom to use, and thinks it's cool for creepy Joe to sniff hair and ask kids to rub his toothpick hairy legs. And only someone insane would fail to see that Slow Joe is a Moron and not in charge of even changing his own diaper.

Did you pick nuts out of Joe's dirty diaper today and eat them?

Talk about being nuttier than a fruitcake.....you take the cake LibTard.

No one is confused about what bathroom to use. The only confusion lies in the minds of fools like you who care about who is using what bathroom.

Then you bear false witness and lie about Joe Biden's mental acuity and overall good health, and morality. Other than Republicans, no one has ever accused Joe Biden of inappropriate behaviour with children. Not one child, or any parent has ever accused Biden of anything inappropriate around children. Thou shalt not bear false witness Tree.

You voted for Donald Trump who bragged about walking into the dressing room where underage girls were getting changed into bathing suits, and saying it was allowed because he "owned" the pageant. Several of the 14 to 16 year old girls in the dressing room were very upset at his presence.

Or a Russian Troll Farm worker.
The Russians would send this loon off to the funny farm, whether he wanted to go or not. I doubt they would let him near a computer, as he would likely reveal too much information about himself. He's just another nutcase who believes every half baked conspiracy he reads on Facebook and Infowars, only he is in the top tier of crazy

No one is confused about what bathroom to use. The only confusion lies in the minds of fools like you who care about who is using what bathroom.

Then you bear false witness and lie about Joe Biden's mental acuity and overall good health, and morality. Other than Republicans, no one has ever accused Joe Biden of inappropriate behaviour with children. Not one child, or any parent has ever accused Biden of anything inappropriate around children. Thou shalt not bear false witness Tree.

You voted for Donald Trump who bragged about walking into the dressing room where underage girls were getting changed into bathing suits, and saying it was allowed because he "owned" the pageant. Several of the 14 to 16 year old girls in the dressing room were very upset at his presence.

Just about every Insane Liberal DemNazi I know tries to tell me about the 52 sexes, and how they think Men should be in little girls locker rooms.

So yah, you and your minions are definitely confused about what bathroom to use, and definitely are mentally ill when it comes to sexual identity.

If you don't know what sex you are how can we trust you to know what decisions to make if we allow you to represent us in Congress?

It really comes down to that. No Insane Party like The DemNazi Party should be in charge of anything. You cannot even tell the difference between life, and what is not living.

So why should we trust you with our lives, when you want to murder us in the womb?

We shouldn't.

No Anti-Idiot vaccine can save America from the Virus that is Joe Biden, and the Pandemic that is The Democrat Party.

Just about every Insane Liberal DemNazi I know tries to tell me about the 52 sexes, and how they think Men should be in little girls locker rooms.

So yah, you and your minions are definitely confused about what bathroom to use, and definitely are mentally ill when it comes to sexual identity.

If you don't know what sex you are how can we trust you to know what decisions to make if we allow you to represent us in Congress?

It really comes down to that. No Insane Party like The DemNazi Party should be in charge of anything. You cannot even tell the difference between life, and what is not living.

So why should we trust you with our lives, when you want to murder us in the womb?

We shouldn't.

No Anti-Idiot vaccine can save America from the Virus that is Joe Biden, and the Pandemic that is The Democrat Party.

Would that be a jackboot old irrelevant boomer?
I'd have to take your boots off of you and wear them to do that, right DemNazi?
1631557568541.png

My boot is up your ass, little DemNazi.

Btw, I have that user on ignore, but if they think you're bad,.. just wait to see what happens if and when Kamala Harris gains full power and control of the US. Then they'll probably be sucking their thumb and grabbing their security blanket wishing they had listened to you.

Btw, I have that user on ignore, but if they think you're bad,.. just wait to see what happens if and when Kamala Harris gains full power and control of the US. Then they'll probably be sucking their thumb and grabbing their security blanket wishing they had listened to you.
No one can say I didn't try to warn people about what is coming. We might not be able to stop it, but people can delay it with a little peaceful resistance.

Once "IT" is here, it will be too late.

Forum List

Back