Biden Admits, He's Putin and Xi's Puppet

Why are you afraid of an investigation? Democrats dragged nearly everyone of Trump's Children in to their Faux Witch Hunt and tried to skewer them and The President for 4 years over Fake Russian Collusion.

Faux Xiden should be treated no differently.

Wow, another one!

How do you guys come up with such powerfully intellectual and nuanced humor?

Dang!
We are just intellectually superior to you and think for ourselves. I know that is a hard concept for you DemNazi DimTards to understand.

Here is some good advice for you.

Stop

Sniffing

Hair!
1631536731537.png

If Biden isn't in charge who is? Well, if you look at his biggest donors over the years, it's been China, and Russia via the Ukraine.

As we told you, Biden is a fraud who was installed via Maduro,

On a forum crawling with righwing insanity, you are probably the most insane.

I don't think there is a prescription that can fix the crazy you're afflicted with.

Should Congress investigate Joe's Financial ties to Russia and China and how they impacted his poor decision making in Afghanistan?

The Senate investigated Biden’s ties to Russia and China last summer and found nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.

Hunter Biden did nothing illegal and Republican keep lying and showing you Russian forgeries claiming they’re real.

Why are Republicans now bringing Russian forgeries to the floor of the Senate, even after being told the documents are forgeries?

The Senate investigated Biden’s ties to Russia and China last summer and found nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.

Hunter Biden did nothing illegal and Republican keep lying and showing you Russian forgeries claiming they’re real.

Why are Republicans now bringing Russian forgeries to the floor of the Senate, even after being told the documents are forgeries?

NowAutism.jpg

On a forum crawling with righwing insanity, you are probably the most insane.

I don't think there is a prescription that can fix the crazy you're afflicted with.
There is certainly no prescription to fix The Fraud Faux Joe - Quid Pro Joe's Imbecilic Low IQ administration or his Senility, and there is no Pill Joe can take to stop being a bought and paid for puppet.

Not even a mandated vaccination can keep America safe from Faux Xiden.

Why did Obama, Clinton and Biden pay Putin to create The Fake Dirty Dossier and then lie to the FISA court about their duplicitous ties to Putin, and their plot to frame and tarnish and attempt to remove The President from office in a bureaucratic COUP involving a Dirty and corrupted FBI?

Sounds like Maduro type banana republic type stuff, especially during the re-election campaign when you use the same fixed voting machines that put Maduro in to office when President Trump received more votes than any sitting president in History, and Bunker Joe hid in his bunker like Hitler at the end of WWII, both of them insane and illegitimate.

Faux Xiden

Is

Not

My

Hair Sniffer

Why did Obama, Clinton and Biden pay Putin to create The Fake Dirty Dossier and then lie to the FISA court about their duplicitous ties to Putin, and their plot to frame and tarnish and attempt to remove The President from office in a bureaucratic COUP involving a Dirty and corrupted FBI?

Sounds like Maduro type banana republic type stuff, especially during the re-election campaign when you use the same fixed voting machines that put Maduro in to office when President Trump received more votes than any sitting president in History, and Bunker Joe hid in his bunker like Hitler at the end of WWII, both of them insane and illegitimate.

Faux Xiden

Is

Not

My

Hair Sniffer

You do know you're nuts, right? I mean, even in your state of delirium, you must know you're nuttier than grandma's fruitcake, right?

You do know you're nuts, right? I mean, even in your state of delirium, you must know you're nuttier than grandma's fruitcake, right?
Only an insane person would ignore the signs of dementia in Dah Fuehrer's behavior. Then again, Low IQ Joe, who flunked the 3rd grade didn't have much to start with, and his base (Low IQ Voters) wouldn't know a dummy when they saw one, even if his already Low IQ state was declining.

So maybe I should have empathy for idiots.

Stupid is as Stupid does.

And you are with Stupid.

1631545638172.png

Why are you afraid of an investigation? Democrats dragged nearly everyone of Trump's Children in to their Faux Witch Hunt and tried to skewer them and The President for 4 years over Fake Russian Collusion.

Faux Xiden should be treated no differently.
Has president asked a leader of a foreign nation for a political favor or led an insurrection to remain in power?

What countries election were you voting in?
The same one that used Maduro voting machines that put that fraud in to office as you voted in which put the current fraud into office.

They don't call him Faux Joe-Slow Joe-Quid Pro Joe-China Joe-Russia Joe fur Nothin!

The same one that used Maduro voting machines that put that fraud in to office as you voted in which put the current fraud into office.

They don't call him Faux Joe-Slow Joe-Quid Pro Joe-China Joe-Russia Joe fur Nothin!
What country was that again?

You do know you're nuttier than a fruitcake, right? There are different levels of crazy on this forum, and you're stage 4, the highest.

You do know you're nuttier than a fruitcake, right? There are different levels of crazy on this forum, and you're stage 4, the highest.
Only a nut is confused about what bathroom to use, and thinks it's cool for creepy Joe to sniff hair and ask kids to rub his toothpick hairy legs. And only someone insane would fail to see that Slow Joe is a Moron and not in charge of even changing his own diaper.

Did you pick nuts out of Joe's dirty diaper today and eat them?

Talk about being nuttier than a fruitcake.....you take the cake LibTard.

I'm not the idiot who voted for a Chinese-Russian-Iranian Puppet.

If you voted for Trump, you voted for a man who accepted millions in payments from the Chinese:

Who fulfilled all of Putin's wishes but one: to lift US sanctions against Russia:

Trump even tore up the Strategic Arms Limitations Treaty, so Putin could develop nukes without oversight or consequences, instead of trying to enforce it:

And who can forget Helsinki, where Trump told the world he believed Vladimir Putin over his own security agencies? Talk about Putin's Puppet. Has there ever been a more obsequious display of beta male domination and cringe worth subservience?

Forum List

Back