Biden Administration's Shitty Economy..

Biden's fault? No way, Jose.

It's all the fault of Putin, Trump, Republicans, white supremers, greedy corporations, Macedonian content farms, Russian trolls, ATM machines, right-wing media, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, coronavirus, toxic masculinity, Wikileaks, voter ID laws, Jim Crow, the Electoral College, the Southern states, the Military Industrial Complex, bad polling numbers, white women, misogynists, conservative talk radio, FOX News, Steve Bannon, voter suppression, the conservative-leaning Supreme Court, QAnon, fathers, husbands, boyfriends, and male bosses, Trump (Did I say that already?), white people, GW, Reagan, the police, Rush Limbaugh, the NRA, the Second Amendment, Trump again, and the January 6th Capitol riots.

Joe din't do nuffin.

:04:

And their Policy(s) are Making Things WORSE
Found the article interesting. The supply side effects sound accurate.
Not sure the characterization of curtailing natural gas production is accurate unless there is new info than what I am finding.
1653883018005.png

1653883095472.png

Found the article interesting. The supply side effects sound accurate.
Not sure the characterization of curtailing natural gas production is accurate unless there is new info than what I am finding.
View attachment 651696
View attachment 651697

Natural gas production is up in the US. But the problem is that we're taking it upon ourselves to fulfill the rest of the world's demand for it while at the same time, making ourselves pay through the ass for it.

In other words, we're draining our own inventories to keep the rest of the world warm, dry, and in business, while we stand the risk of seeing shortages this winter.

Not a very good idea, if you want my opinion.

'Like a Roller Coaster': Natural Gas Prices Surge, Inventories Drained Following Biden's EU Deal - The Georgia Star News

Natural gas production is up in the US. But the problem is that we're taking it upon ourselves to fulfill the rest of the world's demand for it while at the same time, making ourselves pay through the ass for it.

In other words, we're draining our own inventories to keep the rest of the world warm, dry, and in business, while we stand the risk of seeing shortages this winter.

Not a very good idea, if you want my opinion.

'Like a Roller Coaster': Natural Gas Prices Surge, Inventories Drained Following Biden's EU Deal - The Georgia Star News
Not exactly taking it upon ourselves as it is traded on the internation market, and every one of the sellers are trying to maximize profit on the resource, while every one of the buyers is both trying to minimize costs, while assuring they get their required supply or what they think will be the requirement in near future. Supply at any one point in time may be limited, to what the demand level is or what it is expected to be. Also, got to figure in a certain amount of manipulation.

Jimmy Carter has lived long enough to see at least two presidents worse than him. Obama and Biden.

I view it differently because I learned that Carter inherited a trainwreck created by Nixons Wage and Price Freeze mistake:

Richard Nixon’s War On Inflation Was A Total Economic Disaster​

By David Boaz

Published August 13, 2021

Excerpt:

On August 15, 1971, President Richard Nixon went on television and announced a three‐part New Economic Policy supposedly intended to stop inflation and increase economic growth. By executive order he would “close the gold window,” thus preventing foreign nations from exchanging U.S. dollars for U.S. gold; impose a 10 percent surcharge on imports; and order a freeze on wages and prices. Public reaction was good, and the Dow Jones Average rose the next day. The New York Times editorialized that “we unhesitatingly applaud the boldness with which the President has moved on all economic fronts.”

LINK

=====

President Carter was unfortunately a weak president to handle the soaring inflation.

Not exactly taking it upon ourselves as it is traded on the internation market, and every one of the sellers are trying to maximize profit on the resource, while every one of the buyers is both trying to minimize costs, while assuring they get their required supply or what they think will be the requirement in near future. Supply at any one point in time may be limited, to what the demand level is or what it is expected to be. Also, got to figure in a certain amount of manipulation.

So what's all that mumbo-jumbo mean when you count all the beans? I'll tell you: It means that we (The US of fucking A) are not the fuckin' Lord, Savior, and Rich Uncle of the rest of the world. Ya dig me?

Sure, we have ample enough resources to pull the rest of the world's asses out of the fire as we have so many times in the past, but between you and me, aren't you getting tired of this shit? We pulled the Russian's asses out of the fire in WW2 when they didn't have enough resources to defeat the Nazis, and where did that get us? We supplied them with rifles, trucks, tanks, ammunition, all in order to defeat he Nazi German advance on them. And where did that get us in he long run? No where.

So what's all that mumbo-jumbo mean when you count all the beans? I'll tell you: It means that we (The US of fucking A) are not the fuckin' Lord, Savior, and Rich Uncle of the rest of the world. Ya dig me?

Sure, we have ample enough resources to pull the rest of the world's asses out of the fire as we have so many times in the past, but between you and me, aren't you getting tired of this shit? We pulled the Russian's asses out of the fire in WW2 when they didn't have enough resources to defeat the Nazis, and where did that get us? We supplied them with rifles, trucks, tanks, ammunition, all in order to defeat he Nazi German advance on them. And where did that get us in he long run? No where.
I understand you. But which one of our producers would you tell, they could no longer sell to the highest bidder in the market? All of them? Would that change the management of that resource out of open market into government controlled, demand market? Do we have historic examples of this in other countries? If you do it on this resource would you do it on another? Would it trigger a domino effect, ending our capitalist system?

I view it differently because I learned that Carter inherited a trainwreck created by Nixons Wage and Price Freeze mistake:

Richard Nixon’s War On Inflation Was A Total Economic Disaster​

By David Boaz

Published August 13, 2021

Excerpt:

On August 15, 1971, President Richard Nixon went on television and announced a three‐part New Economic Policy supposedly intended to stop inflation and increase economic growth. By executive order he would “close the gold window,” thus preventing foreign nations from exchanging U.S. dollars for U.S. gold; impose a 10 percent surcharge on imports; and order a freeze on wages and prices. Public reaction was good, and the Dow Jones Average rose the next day. The New York Times editorialized that “we unhesitatingly applaud the boldness with which the President has moved on all economic fronts.”

LINK

=====

President Carter was unfortunately a weak president to handle the soaring inflation.

No Jimmy Carter was taken down by the far left! They wanted him to pass a Healthcare bill without reading it, when he did not. They turned on him and made sure he was a terrible president.

No Jimmy Carter was taken down by the far left! They wanted him to pass a Healthcare bill without reading it, when he did not. They turned on him and made sure he was a terrible president.

The far left was not a factor in the party at the time.

History New Network

Health Care for All – A Cautionary Tale from the 1970s

===

President Carter was a supporter Full Health Care but didn't think it could be fully implemented all at once wanted to apply it in incremental steps instead while that dumbass Kennedy wanted it all done at once thus the Party couldn't pass any of it at the time.

Forum List

Back