Biden Administration Using The Delta Variant To Continue to Engage In Fear-Mongering - Lethality Rate 0.08%

Yes, I am this liberal:

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson
Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, they are DYING.

The unvaccinated are getting covid and dying at a higher rate.
I'm glad you have finally accepted the fact the vaccinated people are dying, and that they are getting delta and covid. Did you know that the cdc is manipulating the vaccine death statistics in order to make it look like fewer people are dying? Not one lefty on this site has disputed this, including you. See for yourself:

I'm glad you have finally accepted the fact the vaccinated people are dying, and that they are getting delta and civil. Did you know that the cdc is manipulating the vaccine death statistics in order to make it look like fewer people are dying? Not one lefty on this site has disputed this, including you. See for yourself:

No. I only know that right-wingers manipulate the "truth" more even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

Show your work. In Israel? In the same nation? Or are you just making a general comparison? What?
Funny how he quietly went from denying that vaccinated people are dying to claiming that fewer of them are dying.

Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, they are DYING.
But Delta does not contain the mutation that links to fentanyl that links to J&J vacccine, so you should ask JoeXi why he skirts that fact and reifies Delta to scare the people when there are other C-19 mutations just as interesting: K417N/T (which the CDC changed to K417T). JoeXi called Floyd’s family. Does JoeXi own stock in J&J, like Fau Chi owns intellectual stock in Moderna? Delta does contain the California mutation, though: L452R.

But Delta does not contain the mutation that links to fentanyl that links to J&J vacccine, so you should ask JoeXi why he skirts that fact and reifies Delta to scare the people when there are other C-19 mutations just as interesting: K417N/T (which the CDC changed to K417T). JoeXi called Floyd’s family. Does JoeXi own stock in J&J, like Fau Chi owns intellectual stock in Moderna? Delta does contain the California mutation, though: L452R.
It would be interesting to see a thread that contained a succinct guide to the various mutations that you post about. Maybe a chart format or list.

Unvaccinated people are dying more. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, they are Dying more.
The cdc is doing everything they can to promote this notion. They are even deleting vaccine deaths to hide the number of vaccine deaths, as I pointed out in post 85.

Unvaccinated people are dying more. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, they are Dying more.
How would you know, if the cdc is deleting the vaccine deaths?

How would you know, if the cdc is deleting the vaccine deaths?

How would you know anything right-wingers proclaim when they have no "gospel Truth" only right-wing fantasy?

“For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death,” the report reads.

The data, which is maintained by the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics, is an aggregated list of comorbidities on death certificates reported to the agency.

President Donald Trump was among those promoting this claim.

“This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid That's 9,210 deaths The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age,” a since-deleted retweet by Trump reads.

Yes, I am this liberal:

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson
Looks good to me, though Jefferson was a psychopath...

Part of the Delta fluff is to scare unvaccinated into vaccination
The other part is to keep the Covid hoax front and center to hold over the heads of freedom and Liberty loving productive Americans

Over killed the initial Covid then decreased the fatality rate by 95%, overkill the Delta, under kill the vaccination deaths.
CDC is manipulated and manipulating and unreliable and should have NO authority to issue edicts.

If voter ID is too onerous then why am I having to go thru Real ID process to renew my drivers license including birth certificate, social security card, and two pieces of mail with my name and address on it?

I will tell you why-hassle the contributory white guy who has had a perfectly valid form of ID for over 50 years but weep for the illegal, lawbreaker, welfare queen who for some reason can’t even get their First valid ID and declare them as being persecuted.
Again, what’s the idea behind Real ID for those who are already Real Americans versus No ID for those who are not?

Forum List

Back