Biden Administration Using The Delta Variant To Continue to Engage In Fear-Mongering - Lethality Rate 0.08%

Actually a President cannot shut down the country. It is the Democrat controlled States that shut themselves down. Trump DID stop travel from China and was called a racist for doing so by the Democrat party. Trump also fast tracked the vaccine and set up the distribution pattern which Biden falsely took credit for.
"Trump DID stop travel from China and was called a racist for doing so by the Democrat party."

Yeah thats actually not even the complete truth and it was the white europeans he let come into the country that brought it here.

You Lie! - Obama/Biden got 4 swine flu outbreak vaccines created, approved & injected in 5 months. Trump couldn't get the job done in 10 months as German BioNTech had already created "Project Lightspeed" vaccine & got approval so Trump stole the phrase & turned into "Operation Warp Speed" Campaign Slogan to fool you Rubes!
I told no lie but, I see you got your Marxist/Democrat talking points down. Like a good little Marxist tool.

Because of Republican fear mongering towards Obama about everything including viruses, is why Trump panicked & shut down the US economy, killed 30 million Jobs & printed 6 times more money than all US presidents combined.
Where fo libs gets such misinformation?

trump didnt and couldnt shut down the economy

that power belongs to the state governors

Where fo libs gets such misinformation?

trump didnt and couldnt shut down the economy

that power belongs to the state governors
He caused the economy to shut down because he was a fuckup that tried to pretend the virus was not a big deal while on the other hand later crowing about the vaccine as if he had invented it himself.

You Lie! - Obama/Biden got 4 swine flu outbreak vaccines created, approved & injected in 5 months. Trump couldn't get the job done in 10 months as German BioNTech had already created "Project Lightspeed" vaccine & got approval so Pfizer bought it from Germany & Trump stole the phrase & turned into "Operation Warp Speed" Campaign Slogan to fool you Rubes!

Um, Trump had the vaccine going into arms in December 2020.

In March, Dr. Fauci said it would be at least 1.5 years.

1627072896725.png

Source:

The unvaccinated have a reason to fear.
Yep... in the same way we all should "fear" driving a car, smoking cigarettes, getting too much sun... the hesitancy isn't a sign of disbelief in the possibility of dying from this virus. It comes from looking at the odds, basically. The number of people who die or have long-term negative sequelae is a very small group. For many, it's a minor inconvenience in their lives.
IOW, "you pays your money, and you takes your chances" This iteration and those that come after it will also follow the pattern viruses have exhibited forever. They become more easily transmissible and less likely to kill their hosts. That isn't stupidity, it's the "science". If you decide to support DC if they choose to segregate citizens who refuse this vaccine, be sure you understand that this will only be the FIRST instance where they choose which groups will be discriminated against. It stops being funny when it STARTS being YOU.

He caused the economy to shut down because he was a fuckup that tried to pretend the virus was not a big deal while on the other hand later crowing about the vaccine as if he had invented it himself.
You seem to believe that Presidents have God-like powers. They have ALWAYS had to depend on advisers and "experts" for such crises and in Trump's case, they always had an ulterior motive with their advice. Fauci is a straight-up candidate for an indictment for crimes against humanity. But go ahead with your hate for the BoM. Keep working on that ulcer that'll eventually come your way.

Because of Republican fear mongering towards Obama about everything including viruses, is why Trump panicked & shut down the US economy, killed 30 million Jobs & printed 6 times more money than all US presidents combined.
Fauci shut the economy down, Trump said he didn't want to do it and the media claimed he wanted to kill millions of people. Try again.

If you decide to support DC if they choose to segregate citizens

A meaningless double if. The Feds don't have that authority and would have a court battle if either party tried to implement one. I would oppose it if they were bold, brazen, or stupid enough to try.

Censorship much?

Yes. Thats exactly what I mean. :)
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/remember-north-americas-ebola-crisis-the-only-epidemic-was-fear-mongering/article23236339/
ELIZABETH RENZETTI

PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 27, 2015UPDATED FEBRUARY 27, 2015
This article was published more than 6 years ago. Some information in it may no longer be current.
Remember the great North American Ebola hysteria of '14? The baseless quarantines, the helicopters following the first infected American aid worker as he was taken off a plane in the United States, the television news channels that warned, in a continuous panicky crawl, that "cases may soar to 10,000 per week."

It was Obama that allowed Ebola to come to America where four people were infected and one died. The question was and is, Why did he put American Citizens at risk to the exposure of the virulent Ebola Virus? Thankfully, our doctors and scientist were able to maintain control.
It was correct for Republicans (Especially Sen. Rand Paul) to question the decision to bring the Ebola patient to America when the treatment could have been done in Africa and contain it. As it is four additional Americans had to suffer for the irresponsible actions of the Gay Kenyan.

I don't care honestly. I was over the whole covid thing 6 months ago.

Pretty soon they will stop talking about it because people will get tired of it, then it's on to the new scare tactic.

Yep... in the same way we all should "fear" driving a car, smoking cigarettes, getting too much sun..

Not. There is no vaccine to stop car accidents. But wearing a seat belt and the air bags do makedriving cars less deadly. There is no vaccine against cancer. Smoke at your own risk, but sunscreen will help protect your skin from the sun.

ALL Of The Covid Hoax including “variants” is dependent upon Americans being ignorant of stats relating to percentages and hard numbers.
Unfortunately, and to my amazement, 75% of Americans are statistically illiterate . Too much time in school last 25 years avoiding “whitey math” while absorbing how to be kinder to Muslims , criminals and illegals.!
True. Those who watch the Drive By Media are most susceptible to Democrat LIES.

I don't care honestly. I was over the whole covid thing 6 months ago.

Pretty soon they will stop talking about it because people will get tired of it, then it's on to the new scare tactic.
Probably back to Racism or Global Warming.

Forum List

Back