Biden Administration Using The Delta Variant To Continue to Engage In Fear-Mongering - Lethality Rate 0.08%

it is definitely true that the Democrats are fear-mongering. When I went for my booster last week, the liberal giving the shots was telling me all about how Omicron is so much worse than the original - that it is highly contagious and spreading fast. When I told him that….yes, it was spreading fast but that it is much more mild, he was adamant to tell me that they don’t know that for certain, and it might not be as mild as early indications show.

The Dems are definitely trying to keep people afraid in order to push through another massive mail-in vote so they can harvest ballots, amd keep harvesting them days after Election Day until they collect as many as they need for the “win.”

They are also using Omicron to drive fears and hurt the stock market. Nobody Dems hate more than responsible middle class people who have lived within their means, saved for retirement, and depend on their own investments for their golden years.

They would prefer they be like the people they’ve moved onto the government through the massive welfare expansion this year - enjoying the government handouts and voting to continue more of the same.

The lesson people should take to heart is that when one politicizes a pandemic and shuts down those that point out the numbers fail to support their actions it’s to retain or gain absolute power. America had better wake up before it’s too late.
The numbers are not failing.

it is definitely true that the Democrats are fear-mongering. When I went for my booster last week, the liberal giving the shots was telling me all about how Omicron is so much worse than the original - that it is highly contagious and spreading fast. When I told him that….yes, it was spreading fast but that it is much more mild, he was adamant to tell me that they don’t know that for certain, and it might not be as mild as early indications show.

The Dems are definitely trying to keep people afraid in order to push through another massive mail-in vote so they can harvest ballots, amd keep harvesting them days after Election Day until they collect as many as they need for the “win.”
The medical community is not a Democrat.

So you're fully vaxxed including the booster...and still pretending the virus is no big deal

Color me shocked....SHOCKED I tell ya

The medical community is not a Democrat.

The ones doing the fear-mongering are. A dead giveaway that the liberal who gave me my booster and exaggerating how bad Omicron WAS a liberal is because he also spoke in glowing terms about Fauci.

The Fau Chi-Gates vaccine lobby is dancing the marionettes. Yes, that's why JoeXi and his (doctor [italics]) sleep-up came to Wisconsin to scare the children and their parents. None of these psychos want to made to look like the horse's rear end as Omicron rises to its apology about just what the commie virus is entitled to and what it is not.

Omicron mutation N969K is a the first vaccine-linked mutation that we have seen. Omicron mutation D796Y links to Beluga whale coronavirus at that same location. Duh

It's not disp

Trump was correct: hydroxychloroquine works against the commie virus, and would have saved many American lives. The scientific proof was published as early as 2000.
but dims don't care about science or truth or logic or common sensse or... I could go on and on

they probably (likely) want as many Americans to die as possible.. Let them eat Fear.. (maybe t hat will kill them?)

we are over populated, ya know...

funny... can't figure out how that is so... after decades of:

artificial birth control
sterilizations galore
women waiting until their 30s to have children
abortion on demand

But we are over populated, say the lying Left...

sheez... why does anyone vote for them??? Some americans are brain dead...

The ones doing the fear-mongering are. A dead giveaway that the liberal who gave me my booster and exaggerating how bad Omicron WAS a liberal is because he also spoke in glowing terms about Fauci.
No, that simply makes him a well-informed person, who trusts the medical community over some wacko politician.

They are also using Omicron to drive fears and hurt the stock market. Nobody Dems hate more than responsible middle class people who have lived within their means, saved for retirement, and depend on their own investments for their golden years.

They would prefer they be like the people they’ve moved onto the government through the massive welfare expansion this year - enjoying the government handouts and voting to continue more of the same.
Yeah.

I think it's even much worse than that. The Dems used to be about redistribution of wealth. That never really worked, not that it's a sound idea anyway.

I think what they are doing now is going for the great reset, where the dollar is significantly devalued. The very rich, including most politicians, will still end up being rich, but the masses will in general all be struggling, bringing large numbers of the middle class into government run programs.

People who make their own living and provide for themselves are more likely to have free will and not rely upon nor trust big government. Dems can't stand that, and it's one reason they are going after the unvaccinated, demonizing them, pretending that they are responsible for the plandemic, even though the true blame lies with Fauci and China.

The numbers are not failing. [to support politicizing the pandemic]
Well the numbers are way down. Delta was less deadly than Alpha. Omicron appears to be less deadly than Delta. The numbers are all way down from their highs, but the tyrants continue to search for ways to scare people and keep the panic going.

Here is a chart of the case rate and projection for the future for the US:

1640053293834.png

Here is the hospital resource use....

1640053365006.png

And here are deaths....

1640053426920.png

Notice that like I said, each wave is less severe than the prior.

It's also interesting that the waves continue, even though the CDC estimates that about half the population already had COVID, and over 60% are "fully vaccinated" as well.

Staidhup is absolutely correct. It's about much more than just the numbers which show no cause for alarm.

that is the solution every time

reminds me of something an old friend used to say

doesn't matter what the problem iss, the answer iss Jesus

Doesn't matter wht the policy problem is, the answer is Don't vote Dimcrap

You had a very smart friend. Wish them Merry Christmas for me.

It's not disp

Trump was correct: hydroxychloroquine works against the commie virus, and would have saved many American lives. The scientific proof was published as early as 2000.
No, it doesn't Trumptard.
Hydroxychloroquine was a failure for the Trump virus.

2000?
Covid didn't exist, moron.

Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.

Hydroxychloroquine treats rheumatic disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, and porphyria cutanea tarda, and certain infections such as Q fever and certain types of malaria. It is considered the first-line treatment for systemic lupus erythematosus.
Certain types of malaria, resistant strains, and complicated cases require different or additional medication.

It is widely used to treat primary Sjögren syndrome but does not appear to be effective.
Hydroxychloroquine is widely used in the treatment of post-Lyme arthritis. It may have both an anti-spirochete activity and an anti-inflammatory activity, similar to the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.

but dims don't care about science or truth or logic or common sensse or... I could go on and on

they probably (likely) want as many Americans to die as possible.. Let them eat Fear.. (maybe t hat will kill them?)

we are over populated, ya know...

funny... can't figure out how that is so... after decades of:

artificial birth control
sterilizations galore
women waiting until their 30s to have children
abortion on demand

But we are over populated, say the lying Left...

sheez... why does anyone vote for them??? Some americans are brain dead...
Democrats are not American. They hate this country.

Forum List

Back