Biden Administration Turns CIA Into a Woke Propaganda Machine...How Much Longer Can We Count on Being Free

What's "intersectional?"
I have no clue. But I know I want hard core Americans who support democracy and traditional values working at the CIA. Two things the CIA needs to focus on: A.) Gathering intel on our enemies B.) Killing them. They should not be focused on employees discovering who they are. How did these people even get hired? I smell Obama administration.

I'm sure she is doing that as well. She is just describing herself.

You think men would be better at CIA duties??
She's a woke one, but there's nothing wrong with that. These are recruitment videos. There are a bunch of woke millenials out there and this one targets them. Yes, you can be woke and still work for the CIA.

I highly doubt if the world is laughing at us. This "uproar" is about in line with Tucker's rant about feminizing the military by designing maternity flight suits. It's bullshit to criticize women who don't give a flying fuck what y'all think.
“I am a woman of color, I am a mom, I am a cisgender millennial who’s been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder,”

= hiring based NOT on quality, but crap = destroying the US ..just like choosing Kamala--based on skin color!!!!!!
....what does her fruitcake gender have to do with it??

--no, this is UNDENIABLY stupid
Oh settle down. These are existing employees of the CIA who demonstrate you CAN work for them if you're Latina or black, still be a mom, etc. What's wrong with that? Why are you so damned threatened by poc getting jobs?
..I am NOT a racist--that's why --I do NOT care what race someone is for employment ..I am for JUSTICE/JUST employment
....employment should be based on qualification-not skin color
..why are you RACIST!!!???

You are a cracked pot, a nut and a serious cuckoo as well as a RACIST. That is exactly what they arew doing. They are looking for the best people irregardless of color. You being stupid doesn't allow you to see this.
...wrong..just like Kamala, they want to hire POC regardless of qualification = that's why she mentions her COLOR

So you say. You have no clue what you are talking about. There is nothing wrong with recryuiting people of color.
hahahhahaha--yes -there is a problem of recrUITing people of color if they are NOT QUALIFIED--duh

What's "intersectional?"
I have no clue. But I know I want hard core Americans who support democracy and traditional values working at the CIA. Two things the CIA needs to focus on: A.) Gathering intel on our enemies B.) Killing them. They should not be focused on employees discovering who they are. How did these people even get hired? I smell Obama administration.

She's a woke one, but there's nothing wrong with that. These are recruitment videos. There are a bunch of woke millenials out there and this one targets them. Yes, you can be woke and still work for the CIA.

I highly doubt if the world is laughing at us. This "uproar" is about in line with Tucker's rant about feminizing the military by designing maternity flight suits. It's bullshit to criticize women who don't give a flying fuck what y'all think.
“I am a woman of color, I am a mom, I am a cisgender millennial who’s been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder,”

= hiring based NOT on quality, but crap = destroying the US ..just like choosing Kamala--based on skin color!!!!!!

Oh settle down. These are existing employees of the CIA who demonstrate you CAN work for them if you're Latina or black, still be a mom, etc. What's wrong with that? Why are you so damned threatened by poc getting jobs?
..I am NOT a racist--that's why --I do NOT care what race someone is for employment ..I am for JUSTICE/JUST employment

You are a cracked pot, a nut and a serious cuckoo as well as a RACIST. That is exactly what they arew doing. They are looking for the best people irregardless of color. You being stupid doesn't allow you to see this.
...wrong..just like Kamala, they want to hire POC regardless of qualification = that's why she mentions her COLOR

So you say. You have no clue what you are talking about. There is nothing wrong with recryuiting people of color.
....blacks only 13% of the population ...blacks graduate high school at lower levels = less qualified for college where they graduate that at lower levels = NOT many at all qualified for those positions
FACTS-not racism

What's "intersectional?"

hahahhahaha--yes -there is a problem of recrUITing people of color if they are NOT QUALIFIED--duh
You never answered me: why do you think she's unqualified? What is her job and what are her credentials?
for one, she is mentally ill
two, she's obsessed with RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = warps thinking skills

What's "intersectional?"

You never answered me: why do you think she's unqualified? What is her job and what are her credentials?
for one, she is mentally ill
two, she's obsessed with RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = warps thinking skills
Most of what she's talking about is feminist jargon, not about race. She mentioned being Latina once.
And apparently the CIA doesn't consider her GAD a worry based on her job duties, so who are you to say she's not qualified?

What's "intersectional?"

....blacks only 13% of the population ...blacks graduate high school at lower levels = less qualified for college where they graduate that at lower levels = NOT many at all qualified for those positions
FACTS-not racism
That is racist stereotyping at its best.

You are delusional.

Trump is behind this hate. You people have to be constantly angry at something just like Trump. This is about Trump.
You are delusional.

Biden is behind this hate. You people have to be constantly angry at something just like Biden. This is about Biden .

Trump is behind the hate. This is all about Trump.
He's definitely behind YOUR hate, and it's all about Trump in what you call a 'brain' in your own head...

What's "intersectional?"

FACTS-not racism
facts are stereotyping!!!! hahahahhaha
here:

1620137240932.png

What's "intersectional?"
The traffic light is green all four ways and there's an accident. The victim is transported to the hospital involuntarily against his will and pronounced dead on arrival. After Murder, Inc. went out of business around 1941, "The Firm" set up shop in the United States conjunction with the CIA in the 1950s and they've been in business ever since.

What's "intersectional?"

FACTS-not racism
facts are stereotyping!!!! hahahahhaha
here:

View attachment 486965
That's about graduation rates, not grades, you moron. I'm sure the CIA isn't hiring people without a high school diploma. You said blacks do more poorly in school and that continues in college.

Public schools in low income areas tend to be lower performing. We have the same problem here in a poor rural area, but all the students are white. Lower quality schools with a lot of other negative factors in the community tend to produce lower achieving students. Every college hereabouts has to offer a full slate of remedial courses to entering freshmen. White freshmen.

The graphic you put up shows that half the US population is nonwhite. So of course the CIA and everyone else is going to hire poc's. Why you're kicking at that makes no sense.

The biggest problem with the video is the fact that there's actually a CIA "recruitment" video to begin with. Perhaps if the CIA wouldn't go meddling around the world and sticking its nose in other nations' business so much, the US wouldn't have so many enemies to gather covert intelligence and issue threat assmements about. See how that cycle perpetuates itself, requiring an ever-expanding, more diverse agency, and constantly creating new adversaries and distrust among friends and foes alike?

I so wish our US government would keep its focus and attention on the US. So much foreign conflict would be avoided. But alas, it's too profitable (politically and financially) for the power brokers and the 1% to ever do that.

If you're a leftist activist with OCD, Manic-Depression, and Schizophrenia: THE CIA WANTS YOU!

At least we now know who've they been hiring since Obama was elected.

"China & Russia are laughing their asses off watching CIA go full woke," tweeted Donald Trump Jr, the son of the former president.
snip
"I am a woman of color. I am a mom. I am a cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder," she says as she walks through the halls of the CIA.

"I am intersectional, but my existence is not a box-checking exercise... I did not sneak into CIA. I earned my way in and I earned my way up the ranks," she says.

"I used to struggle with impostor syndrome. But at 36, I refuse to internalize misguided patriarchal ideas of what a woman can or should be."

According to Donald tramp jr, don't mean much at all. If he says it, its probably a lie.
She is a goddamn walking freak show.

What's "intersectional?"

She/he is not doing that because they have a mental illness.

What's "intersectional?"

Kamala slept her way to the top. Thats why they call her Heels up!

"China & Russia are laughing their asses off watching CIA go full woke," tweeted Donald Trump Jr, the son of the former president.
snip
"I am a woman of color. I am a mom. I am a cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder," she says as she walks through the halls of the CIA.

"I am intersectional, but my existence is not a box-checking exercise... I did not sneak into CIA. I earned my way in and I earned my way up the ranks," she says.

"I used to struggle with impostor syndrome. But at 36, I refuse to internalize misguided patriarchal ideas of what a woman can or should be."

According to Donald tramp jr, don't mean much at all. If he says it, its probably a lie.
That woman, if she's an actual woman, sounds like she has SERIOUS mental issues. Instead of walking the halls of the world's top spy agency she should be walking the halls of a mental institute.

Trump supporters like you haqve SERIOUS mental issues. Trump is also laughing at how gullible you are.
It's crazy how TDS can just strike out of nowhere lol

You are a prime example. TDS makes people say stupid things to defend Trump.
You're DELUSIONAL lol

I've never spoke about Trump in this thread. In fact I haven't really spoken about him in a long time.

You are delusional.

Trump is behind this hate. You people have to be constantly angry at something just like Trump. This is about Trump.
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

You forgot to mention Trump....
Who?

At least we now can understand exactly why the CIA f'ed it up when the Berlin Wall came down, and utterly missed 9/11, if 'she' represents our best and brightest, we're fucked.

Forum List

Back