Biden Administration Turns CIA Into a Woke Propaganda Machine...How Much Longer Can We Count on Being Free

"China & Russia are laughing their asses off watching CIA go full woke," tweeted Donald Trump Jr, the son of the former president.
snip
"I am a woman of color. I am a mom. I am a cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder," she says as she walks through the halls of the CIA.

"I am intersectional, but my existence is not a box-checking exercise... I did not sneak into CIA. I earned my way in and I earned my way up the ranks," she says.

"I used to struggle with impostor syndrome. But at 36, I refuse to internalize misguided patriarchal ideas of what a woman can or should be."

According to Donald tramp jr, don't mean much at all. If he says it, its probably a lie.

This is fucking nuts. Our enemies laugh at us.
So was that her ex-boyfriend who was shot and killed at the CIA headquarters?
>>> According to the two officials, the man is mentally disturbed and has who has tried repeatedly in the past to get into the CIA campus.<<<
So some fucking slut whore CIA bitch tried to have her boyfriend put away forever as "mentally ill" in a state insane asylum somewhere, and a couple of ranking fascist officials are backing up the medical quackery of shrink-head doctors who served a mental diagnosis in a court of law to revoke a guy's gun rights.

We step on three-letter agency toes, and they tell us we're all "paranoid schizophrenic" and shit, and come to find out, they really are out to get us. They're Democrats on a Deep State murder-for-hire black budget at the CIA ever since the FBI shut down the Sicilian Mafia's Murder, Inc. around the time of the Second World War.

What's "intersectional?"
I have no clue. But I know I want hard core Americans who support democracy and traditional values working at the CIA. Two things the CIA needs to focus on: A.) Gathering intel on our enemies B.) Killing them. They should not be focused on employees discovering who they are. How did these people even get hired? I smell Obama administration.

What's "intersectional?"
I have no clue. But I know I want hard core Americans who support democracy and traditional values working at the CIA. Two things the CIA needs to focus on: A.) Gathering intel on our enemies B.) Killing them. They should not be focused on employees discovering who they are. How did these people even get hired? I smell Obama administration.

I'm sure she is doing that as well. She is just describing herself.

You think men would be better at CIA duties??

This is fucking nuts. Our enemies laugh at us.
So was that her ex-boyfriend who was shot and killed at the CIA headquarters?
>>> According to the two officials, the man is mentally disturbed and has who has tried repeatedly in the past to get into the CIA campus.<<<
So some fucking slut whore CIA bitch tried to have her boyfriend put away forever as "mentally ill" in a state insane asylum somewhere, and a couple of ranking fascist officials are backing up the medical quackery of shrink-head doctors who served a mental diagnosis in a court of law to revoke a guy's gun rights.

We step on three-letter agency toes, and they tell us we're all "paranoid schizophrenic" and shit, and come to find out, they really are out to get us. They're Democrats on a Deep State murder-for-hire black budget at the CIA ever since the FBI shut down the Sicilian Mafia's Murder, Inc. around the time of the Second World War.
fucking slut whore CIA bitch tried to have her boyfriend put away forever as "mentally ill"

Who?

"China & Russia are laughing their asses off watching CIA go full woke," tweeted Donald Trump Jr, the son of the former president.
snip
"I am a woman of color. I am a mom. I am a cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder," she says as she walks through the halls of the CIA.

"I am intersectional, but my existence is not a box-checking exercise... I did not sneak into CIA. I earned my way in and I earned my way up the ranks," she says.

"I used to struggle with impostor syndrome. But at 36, I refuse to internalize misguided patriarchal ideas of what a woman can or should be."

According to Donald tramp jr, don't mean much at all. If he says it, its probably a lie.
That woman, if she's an actual woman, sounds like she has SERIOUS mental issues. Instead of walking the halls of the world's top spy agency she should be walking the halls of a mental institute.

snip

That woman, if she's an actual woman, sounds like she has SERIOUS mental issues. Instead of walking the halls of the world's top spy agency she should be walking the halls of a mental institute.

I suspect she is a actual women and I don't suspect she has mental issues , otherwise she wouldn't be in the CIA.

snip

I suspect she is a actual women and I don't suspect she has mental issues , otherwise she wouldn't be in the CIA.
She has CLEAR mental health issues. Anyone who uses that many make believe woke adjectives to describe themselves NEEDS HELP.

snip

coming from you, don't mean much at all....If you say it, its probably a lie.

snip

thank you and she did say something about having anxiety issues!!!!!! and they still hired her!!!!!!!???

snip

she said she has some type of anxiety issues--and all that other crap--yes, like Grampa said--CLEARLY mental problems..clear to all except racists/bigots/etc
[ is that trolling????!!!!!!! ] the ''''''lady ''' DID mention she's a POC -actually WOC

snip

'''''' millennial woman of color with anxiety disorder)''''''

snip

she said she has some type of anxiety issues--and all that other crap--yes, like Grampa said--CLEARLY mental problems..clear to all except racists/bigots/etc
[ is that trolling????!!!!!!! ] the ''''''lady ''' DID mention she's a POC -actually WOC

Until if tramp wins the election in 2024 and if he runs, we can be free!!

snip

I suspect she is not a real person.

snip

I suspect she is not a real person.
I know she's an idiot and racist

Forum List

Back