Biden Administration Turns CIA Into a Woke Propaganda Machine...How Much Longer Can We Count on Being Free

"China & Russia are laughing their asses off watching CIA go full woke," tweeted Donald Trump Jr, the son of the former president.
snip
"I am a woman of color. I am a mom. I am a cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder," she says as she walks through the halls of the CIA.

"I am intersectional, but my existence is not a box-checking exercise... I did not sneak into CIA. I earned my way in and I earned my way up the ranks," she says.

"I used to struggle with impostor syndrome. But at 36, I refuse to internalize misguided patriarchal ideas of what a woman can or should be."

According to Donald tramp jr, don't mean much at all. If he says it, its probably a lie.
That woman, if she's an actual woman, sounds like she has SERIOUS mental issues. Instead of walking the halls of the world's top spy agency she should be walking the halls of a mental institute.

I suspect she is a actual women and I don't suspect she has mental issues , otherwise she wouldn't be in the CIA.
'''''' millennial woman of color with anxiety disorder)''''''
I suspect she is not a real person.
I know she's an idiot and racist
You don't know or think you know any such thing.

"China & Russia are laughing their asses off watching CIA go full woke," tweeted Donald Trump Jr, the son of the former president.
snip
"I am a woman of color. I am a mom. I am a cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder," she says as she walks through the halls of the CIA.

"I am intersectional, but my existence is not a box-checking exercise... I did not sneak into CIA. I earned my way in and I earned my way up the ranks," she says.

"I used to struggle with impostor syndrome. But at 36, I refuse to internalize misguided patriarchal ideas of what a woman can or should be."

According to Donald tramp jr, don't mean much at all. If he says it, its probably a lie.
That woman, if she's an actual woman, sounds like she has SERIOUS mental issues. Instead of walking the halls of the world's top spy agency she should be walking the halls of a mental institute.

I suspect she is a actual women and I don't suspect she has mental issues , otherwise she wouldn't be in the CIA.
she ADMITS having an anxiety disorder!!!

What's "intersectional?"
I have no clue. But I know I want hard core Americans who support democracy and traditional values working at the CIA. Two things the CIA needs to focus on: A.) Gathering intel on our enemies B.) Killing them. They should not be focused on employees discovering who they are. How did these people even get hired? I smell Obama administration.

I'm sure she is doing that as well. She is just describing herself.

You think men would be better at CIA duties??
She's a woke one, but there's nothing wrong with that. These are recruitment videos. There are a bunch of woke millenials out there and this one targets them. Yes, you can be woke and still work for the CIA.

I highly doubt if the world is laughing at us. This "uproar" is about in line with Tucker's rant about feminizing the military by designing maternity flight suits. It's bullshit to criticize women who don't give a flying fuck what y'all think.

snip

So what? She's not a spook or she wouldn't be on the video.

What's "intersectional?"
I have no clue. But I know I want hard core Americans who support democracy and traditional values working at the CIA. Two things the CIA needs to focus on: A.) Gathering intel on our enemies B.) Killing them. They should not be focused on employees discovering who they are. How did these people even get hired? I smell Obama administration.

She's a woke one, but there's nothing wrong with that. These are recruitment videos. There are a bunch of woke millenials out there and this one targets them. Yes, you can be woke and still work for the CIA.

I highly doubt if the world is laughing at us. This "uproar" is about in line with Tucker's rant about feminizing the military by designing maternity flight suits. It's bullshit to criticize women who don't give a flying fuck what y'all think.
“I am a woman of color, I am a mom, I am a cisgender millennial who’s been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder,”

= hiring based NOT on quality, but crap = destroying the US ..just like choosing Kamala--based on skin color!!!!!!
....what does her fruitcake gender have to do with it??

--no, this is UNDENIABLY stupid

snip

So what? She's not a spook or she wouldn't be on the video.
the CIA is saying we will hire people with mental disorders!!!!!!!!

What's "intersectional?"

“I am a woman of color, I am a mom, I am a cisgender millennial who’s been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder,”

= hiring based NOT on quality, but crap = destroying the US ..just like choosing Kamala--based on skin color!!!!!!

Oh settle down. These are existing employees of the CIA who demonstrate you CAN work for them if you're Latina or black, still be a mom, etc. What's wrong with that? Why are you so damned threatened by poc getting jobs?

What's "intersectional?"

Oh settle down. These are existing employees of the CIA who demonstrate you CAN work for them if you're Latina or black, still be a mom, etc. What's wrong with that? Why are you so damned threatened by poc getting jobs?
..I am NOT a racist--that's why --I do NOT care what race someone is for employment ..I am for JUSTICE/JUST employment
....employment should be based on qualification-not skin color
..why are you RACIST!!!???

I highly doubt if the world is laughing at us.

Our enemies LOVE Biden and the left. They are playing right into our enemies‘ hands. If these Biden type folks are allowed to continue their nonsense, our enemies won’t have to lift a finger for the US to lose its stronghold in the world. Yes, they are laughing behind closed doors. They may be devious but they aren’t nearly as naive and ignorant as the left in this country.

Over 3% of the US population has GAD. It's like being allergic to eggs. It happens, people go on.

What's "intersectional?"

..I am NOT a racist--that's why --I do NOT care what race someone is for employment ..I am for JUSTICE/JUST employment
Okay, you're not racist. You just show up in every racist thread on this board, so sorry I got confused.
Why are you assuming she's not qualified?

What's "intersectional?"

Okay, you're not racist. You just show up in every racist thread on this board, so sorry I got confused.
I show to state the FACTS-TRUTH ...now you are saying the TRUTH is wrong????!!!

I highly doubt if the world is laughing at us.

Our enemies LOVE Biden and the left. They are playing right into our enemies‘ hands. If these Biden type folks are allowed to continue their nonsense, our enemies won’t have to lift a finger for the US to lose its stronghold in the world. Yes, they are laughing behind closed doors. They may be devious but they aren’t nearly as naive and ignorant as the left in this country.
She ignored this.

What's "intersectional?"

Why is she not qualified?

What's "intersectional?"

Saying it really loud doesn't make you right, yannnow.

I highly doubt if the world is laughing at us
So the French also have knee jerk conservative dinosaurs. I'm not surprised.

snip

The CIA announced they were a joke.

What's "intersectional?"

That is the real issue with many on the left. Their never ending rants about racism compensenates for their own deep seeded racist feelings. In fairness, many don’t even realize why they see racism in nearly everything. They actually think it is because it exists in everything. It is an indoctrination of sorts. It is quite a dichotomy. Those of us that are truly NOT racist do not believe we need to continually talk about race nor should it be used as a condition for employment or not. We should treat everyone as equals. PERIOD.

IMO, race, gender and names could be removed from every form, minus medical forms where it may be necessary. We could all be known simply by a number. Ironically, the left wouldn’t likely be in favor of such a move because, despite clearly being non-biased, it doesn’t fit the narrative they need to push to get voters. They don’t want to be non-biased, but they only want their bias.

Forum List

Back