Biden Administration Threatens Texas Over Trans Kids: 'HHS Will Take Immediate Action If Needed

I'll go on with it.

Fifty Bandz - domestic violence.
Alexus Braxton - prostitute.
Chyna Carillo - domestic violence.
Jeffrey Bright and Jasmine Canady - siblings killed by their mentally ill mother, who supported LGBTQ rights, by all accounts.
Jenna Franks - homeless drug addict.
Diamond Kyree Sanders - killed during a robbery.
Rayanna Pardo - hit by a car.
Jaida Peterson and Remy Fennell - prostitutes.
Aidelen Evans - homeless transient.
Dominique Lucious - prostitute.
Tiara Banks - drive-by shooting.
Jahaira DeAlto Balenciaga - killed by a mentally ill friend.
Natalia Smüt - domestic violence.
Iris Santos - shot while sitting in a restaurant.
Jermaine “Tiffany” Thomas - shot while sitting in a car at night on the rough side of town.
Keri Washington - domestic violence.
Thomas Hardon - killed by a former lover.
Whispering Wind Bear Spirit - shot by a robber in his home.

Anyone noticing some patterns developing here that have nothing to do with "trans hatred"?

Police say it was an apparent murder-suicide, but they don't know if Bankz was involved with the other man, or if he was a trick Bankz had picked up, since he was known to engage in prostitution. As I said, prostitution is a common theme with many on this list. And prostitution is one of the most dangerous lines of endeavor one can engage in.

Especially, I understand, when the client finds out that he's not getting what he paid for. I understand that tends to result in very bad outcomes for many “trans women” who try to offer their services as prostitutes.

Especially, I understand, when the client finds out that he's not getting what he paid for. I understand that tends to result in very bad outcomes for many “trans women” who try to offer their services as prostitutes.

I can't speak to that, but a profession that, by definition, involves going somewhere alone with a complete stranger is automatically going to make one vulnerable to anyone with violent tendencies.

He isn’t protecting children. He is playing political games with their lives in order to rally his base.
You just described your Vegetable Messiah.

HHS doesn't run Texas Fuck off, Joe.

If some 7 year old says he identifies as a Zebra do we need to paint his ass in black and white stripes?

Then your friend wasn't a WOMAN but a guy. The Guy was expelled for not following the dress code.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to stop with the pandering to the crazies.
The school didn't have a dress code, and it was a violation of her freedom of express, which is why when she had her lawyer sent a letter to the school board threatening to sue them in federal court, they agreed to lift the expulsion. She could have easily bankrupted the school if she decided to file a lawsuit over it.

If some 7 year old says he identifies as a Zebra do we need to paint his ass in black and white stripes?

Heh.

We are told that the human brain isn't fully developed until people reach their 20s. Yet here we are with the sicko leftoids telling us young children should decide their gender and begin transitioning.

A teenaged girl who looks in the mirror and sees a 200 pound fatty instead of the reality: a 100 pound girl who needs to put on 20 pounds just to be considered thin gets sent to a psychiatrist and perhaps gets admitted to the hospital until she is healthy enough to undergo comprehensive medical treatment to help her with her psychosis. And how about those poor people who look in the mirror and see a limb that they think does not belong? Do we rush them to the operating room to lop off the offending leg or arm? No...we care for them! We don't indulge their psychosis...we treat it.

The left celebrate the mental sexual illness they call transgender. They promote it in our schools and society. Even to the point parents sexually mutilate their children ‘to be in’.

“This is government overreach at its worst,” Biden said in a statement. “Like so many anti-transgender attacks proliferating in states across the country, the Governor’s actions callously threaten to harm children and their families just to score political points.
“These actions are terrifying many families in Texas and beyond,” he added. “And they must stop.”

I wonder how many Texas families are "terrified" and how many are quite pleased that Abbott is pushing back against the onslaught of progressive insanity?

Once again, beyond actually describing his and the left's own actions, the fed is again sticking its nose somewhere it has no constitutional authority to be. Worse, Biden is actually bucking the will of the people (as he admits) in trying to overreach as an agent put there to REPRESENT the will of the people.

Another case of the people wanting one thing and our elected government saying: "FUCK YOU, we will do just the OPPOSITE." And like Joe says: unless you have nukes and F-15s, what are you going to do about it? Spend 15 years in very costly court litigation?

By then, the fed has done 1500 more illegal, unconstitutional and unwanted things.

I think we need to take about 99% of all three branches of government, stand them up in a pillory, drop trou and paddle their asses bright red until they cry no more.

I think the incidence of cases of true gender dysphoria remain at the same rate they always were. The rest is a social contagion, like mass hysteria. I think people in our society have lost all ability to be interesting or feel unique in and of themselves, and cling to the first label they can latch onto, believing that that will give them the personality they don't have.

Children and adolescents have always been particularly susceptible to this sort of thing, because growing up is all about struggling to learn who you are and what your place is in the world, anyway.

Exactly.

It's also fetishists trying to make themselves a protected class, and more people in the class, the better case they have.

The big issue is that federal law protects gender and gender identity. Discrimination violates federal law. Even private schools are prohibited from discriminating based on sexuality and gender, including gender identity, if they receive even a penny of federal funding. The only exception is if a school is a religious school, and that exception only applies if the discrimination is based on a clearly established tenet of that religion. This means that a Christian school is allowed to legally discrimination against gay stiudents, since homosexuality violates an established tenet of their religon, but a, lets say, Buddhist school did so it would be illegal, since their religion doesn't actually have an established tenet which states that homosexuality is immoral. A non-religious private school, which receives federal funding, isn't allowed to discriminate at all based on gender or sexuality.

Forum List

Back