Biden administration continues to lie, this time about the IRS

Show me the post in which I attacked people for working for the government.

Your every post is an attack on them.

I’ll research that. It’s not a hard figure to come up with, at least the maximum number. Just look at who was sent home as ”non-essential” during the last CR battle driven “shutdown,” and the percent who were not sent home is the maximum that could be working.

You do not seem to understand what ”non-essential” means. When I was stationed in Okinawa every time a typhoon would come all ”non-essential” were confined to their quarters till it passed. Who was ”non-essential” changed from storm to storm. Using your logic everyone in the military that is deemed ”non-essential” during a typhoon should not be part of the military.

No, it’s based on what I said above. According to a website called “govexec.com” some agencies, such as Housing and Urban Development furloughed more than 90% of their workers. Clearly that is an agency we can do without, shutdown or no.

The fact that some work can be delayed does not mean it does not eventually need to be done.

You must know vast numbers of federal workers. Could you ask some of them this: Is it considered a humiliating move to be made a supervisor of non-essential employees? Do they even know that they are supervising the non-essential? Are they just all the affirmative action promoted supervisors supervising the affirmative action hires, while fine hard-working employees like Mrs. Gator and my parents do all the essential work?

I do know a lot of Fed Workers. They are not humiliated by it as they actually understands what it means.

That wouldn’t have happened, of course. There are no non-essential operations in the private sector, since that would just eat up profits. Non-essential operations and personnel are cut as soon as they can be identified. Unless it is an industry that relies on government, of course. Then I guess they must also hire some non-essential people to meet regulations.

When I was a manager at Walmart after retiring from the Marines we had a huge ice storm hit the area and with the warning it was coming we sent home as many people as we could since they were non-essential at the time knowing that business would soon drop off and our evening truck was delayed due to the pending storm. Using your amazing logic, WalMart really did not need any of those people and should have just fired them all.

Biden will veto and the democrat senate will not vote to override

Then let them shut the government down.

You think shutting the government down over the IRS is a winning position for the Democrats?

Really? Lol

Then let them shut the government down.

You think shutting the government down over the IRS is a winning position for the Democrats?

Really? Lol
It always has been

Government teat sucklers dont care why the teat is dry

They want their milk

It always has been

Government teat sucklers dont care why the teat is dry

They want their milk

I guess you are claiming this defines the GOP. Otherwise there is nothing to lose.

I guess you are claiming this defines the GOP. Otherwise there is nothing to lose.
You know as well as I do that the lib media will scream bloody murder and broadcast story after story of minorities and cripples going hungry

And swamp rat republicans have proven to be spineless when the pressure is on

You know as well as I do that the lib media will scream bloody murder and broadcast story after story of minorities and cripples going hungry

And swamp rat republicans have proven to be spineless when the pressure is on

Dang, the lib media won't vote GOP so the GOP can just forget their campaign promises I guess.

Dang, the lib media won't vote GOP so the GOP can just forget their campaign promises I guess.
Please dont insult our intelligence

The lib media does influence public opinion

Please dont insult our intelligence

The lib media does influence public opinion

Tell us, how does it influence your opinion?

In the end you are arguing the Republicans should do nothing to upset the media. So what's the point?

Your every post is an attack on them.

You do not seem to understand what ”non-essential” means. When I was stationed in Okinawa every time a typhoon would come all ”non-essential” were confined to their quarters till it passed. Who was ”non-essential” changed from storm to storm. Using your logic everyone in the military that is deemed ”non-essential” during a typhoon should not be part of the military.

The fact that some work can be delayed does not mean it does not eventually need to be done.

I do know a lot of Fed Workers. They are not humiliated by it as they actually understands what it means.

When I was a manager at Walmart after retiring from the Marines we had a huge ice storm hit the area and with the warning it was coming we sent home as many people as we could since they were non-essential at the time knowing that business would soon drop off and our evening truck was delayed due to the pending storm. Using your amazing logic, WalMart really did not need any of those people and should have just fired them all.
Maga boi doesn’t need perspective.

They need a preacher to tell them when to shit.

When do they get to use their guns. Isn't that what the liars at Faux said, 87 thousand new armed agents coming to gun down all the poor Neo-GOP saps.......
Soon as they catch you...

Biden's IRS targets small businesses, families

More than 90% of audits on families and small businesses below $400,000 threshold.

For months, Republicans warned President Joe Biden’s push to hire 87,000 Internal Revenue Service (IRS) agents in the Inflation Act would pave the way for more audits on small businesses and families across America. The president, his administration, and Democrats in Congress have gone to great lengths to attempt to dispute this fact.

Yet Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen – when asked about the number of new audits funded by the Inflation Act before the House Ways and Means Committee last week – admitted the proportion of new audits on individuals and small businesses making under $400,000 would remain in line with historic levels.

According to the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office, more than 90% of audits are on families and small businesses below the $400,000 income threshold.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/small-bu...gents-defunded

No surprise here, Democrats always target the middle class for destruction-OG
The Democrats have no reason to tell the truth or apologize and they never will. They control the DOJ, IRS and the media. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back