Biden administration continues to lie, this time about the IRS

Republicans ran on removing this funding. I've seen no effort to do so. It would seem to be a good item to insist on to raise the debt limit, no?
/—-/ The Senate and Dementia Joe would have to sign off on it. I’m not sure if there is anything Congress can do on its own.

If only I were doing that.

By the way, don't you work for the government?
I work for a local school district. I haven’t worked for the federal government since I was in the Army.

Didn’t you say you worked for twenty years in an ultra-secure Marine Corps facility where you inventoried paper all day? I can see how you would become convinced that federal jobs are actually work.

I work for a local school district. I haven’t worked for the federal government since I was in the Army.

Oh, so you working for the government is different than someone else working for the government. Gotcha

Didn’t you say you worked for twenty years in an ultra-secure Marine Corps facility where you inventoried paper all day? I can see how you would become convinced that federal jobs are actually work.

I did serve 20 years active duty in the Marine Corps. Did not spend much of it at all in any sort of ultra-secure facility other than a few times inside the HTAC in Osan. I was the Secondary Control Point custodian for a few years, but that is just an additional duty and there was no ultra-secure facility, just a vault inside the Wing HQ.

I am convinced that federal jobs are actually work because I deal with a lot of them in my job now, plus worked with hundreds of them during my time in the Marine Corps. Oh, and my wife is a Federal Employee and I can promise you she does more in a day than you do a week.

Last edited:
Republicans ran on removing this funding. I've seen no effort to do so. It would seem to be a good item to insist on to raise the debt limit, no?
You cant defend biden so you attack repubs instead

Thats so predictable

You cant defend biden so you attack repubs instead

Thats so predictable

I'm not trying to defend Biden. I've condemned him for this over and over. I'm asking the Republicans to live up to their promises.

You really have a problem with that?

Oh, so you working for the government is different than someone else working for the government. Gotcha
I’m not an anarchist.
I did serve 20 years active duty in the Marine Corps. Did not spend much of it at all in any sort of ultra-secure facility other than a few times inside the HTAC in Osan. I was the Secondary Control Point custodian for a few years, but that is just an additional duty and there was no ultra-secure facility, just a vault inside the Wing HQ.
My hat is off to you for doing that for any amount of time. I nodded off just reading your description.
I am convinced that federal jobs are actually work because I deal with a lot of them in my job now, plus worried with hundreds of them during my time in the Marine Corps. Oh, and my wife is a Federal Employee and I can promise you she does more in a day than you do a week.
Oh, so it’s personal for you.

My parents were both postal workers, mom a sorter and dad a carrier. They worked their asses off, but they came to the job with the traditional American work ethic, so they would not have been comfortable goofing off. Some federal works do work, and I’ll take your word that your wife is one.

Point is, that work is not required to be a federal employee and any supervisor who objects to federal employees not working would be subjected to accusations of racism, even if the supervisor and employee were the same race. The figure I gave you was from 2022, IIRC. The reason I did not give you the figure for 2023 is that heads of agencies are now stonewalling when asked to provide those numbers.

If “working” from home is such a good idea, why aren’t they bragging about it?

I’m not an anarchist.

Nope, just a hypocrite. Attacking people working for the government while working for the government yourself.

My hat is off to you for doing that for any amount of time. I nodded off just reading your description.

Ignorance does that to a person, they nod off at what they cannot understand.

Oh, so it’s personal for you.

My parents were both postal workers, mom a sorter and dad a carrier. They worked their asses off, but they came to the job with the traditional American work ethic, so they would not have been comfortable goofing off. Some federal works do work, and I’ll take your word that your wife is one.

In your wise opinion, what percent of Fed workers actually work? And how does this compare to the percent of those who work for the local Govt that actually work?

Point is, that work is not required to be a federal employee and any supervisor who objects to federal employees not working would be subjected to accusations of racism, even if the supervisor and employee were the same race.

And you know this based on the vast number of Fed employees you have known personally or because your party master have told you this is the case?

The figure I gave you was from 2022, IIRC. The reason I did not give you the figure for 2023 is that heads of agencies are not stonewalling when asked to provide those numbers.

2023 just started.

If “working” from home is such a good idea, why aren’t they bragging about it?

Because sheep like you use it as ammo to attack that which you do not understand.

Which is why I have said many times he was wrong. Sheesh.

Mirror, you are greatly lacking one.
You want the repubs to fight a battle they cant win by shutting down the government

Which is a bad idea

The only thing bloated here is a maga fuckup's vision of self-worth.
Obama used his hat trick while Potus to sneakily make sure
huge numbers of Federal or Government employees
got hired and/or promoted.That in a nutshell is where he
got his employment numbers from.Plus also sneakily
having the Bureau of Labor Statistics change the way they
interpret things like Unemployment and the Workforce.
By manipulating a key factor or the Labor Force Participation
rate.Instead of reporting on a full year they used as model sometimes
just 4 weeks worth.That is how Obama managed to override his
concern that he'd never have Unemployment down below 8 %.
In less than a years time.Since no President ever won Re-election
with Unemployment at or above 8 %.
Obama's Bureau of Labor Statistics started in late November of
2011 in a plan to acheive that goal.In January of 2012
over 1 Million who were used as part of the Labor Force
vanished.Very little was reported on this new wrinkle.
Then by August of 2012 another wrinkle developed.The unemployment
rate for september dropped by .3%.In august unemployment stood at
8.1 % After Septembers report it went down to 7.8 %. A .3% drop in
30 days.Which caused GE head Jack Welch { within minutes of the
9 am report being made } to utter :
" Unbelievable job numbers.these Chicago guys will do
anything.can't debate so change job numbers. "
{ Oct. 5,2012 }

You want the repubs to fight a battle they cant win by shutting down the government

Which is a bad idea

Why can't they win? You think defending the IRS is a losing argument?

Really?

If so, why did they say they would do it?

Why can't they win? You think defending the IRS is a losing argument?

Really?

If so, why did they say they would do it?
Biden will veto and the democrat senate will not vote to override

Nope, just a hypocrite. Attacking people working for the government while working for the government yourself.
Show me the post in which I attacked people for working for the government.
Ignorance does that to a person, they nod off at what they cannot understand.
Intelligent people are bored by word salad.
In your wise opinion, what percent of Fed workers actually work? And how does this compare to the percent of those who work for the local Govt that actually work?
I’ll research that. It’s not a hard figure to come up with, at least the maximum number. Just look at who was sent home as ”non-essential” during the last CR battle driven “shutdown,” and the percent who were not sent home is the maximum that could be working.

I doubt everyone who was not sent home actually works, but at least those are the ones that their agencies at least claim do something.
And you know this based on the vast number of Fed employees you have known personally or because your party master have told you this is the case?
No, it’s based on what I said above. According to a website called “govexec.com” some agencies, such as Housing and Urban Development furloughed more than 90% of their workers. Clearly that is an agency we can do without, shutdown or no. It also stated that 60% of all federal employees were not furloughed so it is just over half of federal workers that the government even claims are doing essential work.

You must know vast numbers of federal workers. Could you ask some of them this: Is it considered a humiliating move to be made a supervisor of non-essential employees? Do they even know that they are supervising the non-essential? Are they just all the affirmative action promoted supervisors supervising the affirmative action hires, while fine hard-working employees like Mrs. Gator and my parents do all the essential work?

I was in management at UPS, and if they had told me, “Flops, we’re moving you to the Greenwood Center. That’s where we put all the non-essential employees since those routes are not really needed.” I would have been devastated.

That wouldn’t have happened, of course. There are no non-essential operations in the private sector, since that would just eat up profits. Non-essential operations and personnel are cut as soon as they can be identified. Unless it is an industry that relies on government, of course. Then I guess they must also hire some non-essential people to meet regulations.
2023 just started.
Yes, and they have started refusing to answer questions. Are you hinting that it’s fine for them to stonewall in March, because you think they will be forthcoming in October? What does the time of year have to do with it?
Because sheep like you use it as ammo to attack that which you do not understand.
So, you support them not telling us what they are doing because some of us taxpayers might object to it? You sound pretty sheeplike, Gator.

Obama used his hat trick while Potus to sneakily make sure
huge numbers of Federal or Government employees
got hired and/or promoted.That in a nutshell is where he
got his employment numbers from.Plus also sneakily
having the Bureau of Labor Statistics change the way they
interpret things like Unemployment and the Workforce.
By manipulating a key factor or the Labor Force Participation
rate.Instead of reporting on a full year they used as model sometimes
just 4 weeks worth.That is how Obama managed to override his
concern that he'd never have Unemployment down below 8 %.
In less than a years time.Since no President ever won Re-election
with Unemployment at or above 8 %.
Obama's Bureau of Labor Statistics started in late November of
2011 in a plan to acheive that goal.In January of 2012
over 1 Million who were used as part of the Labor Force
vanished.Very little was reported on this new wrinkle.
Then by August of 2012 another wrinkle developed.The unemployment
rate for september dropped by .3%.In august unemployment stood at
8.1 % After Septembers report it went down to 7.8 %. A .3% drop in
30 days.Which caused GE head Jack Welch { within minutes of the
9 am report being made } to utter :
" Unbelievable job numbers.these Chicago guys will do
anything.can't debate so change job numbers. "
{ Oct. 5,2012 }
Fuckup the BLS doesn't change how they count the U7 or U6 unemployment rate for any president. President Obama delivered a steady recovery from the bush financial collapse.
1679413036333.png

Now stop being a victim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back