Biden admin under fire after defense chief’s stay in hospital ICU kept hidden — even from White House

Hey Joe, your Secretary of Defense is in Intensive Care.

Joe: "Who?"

biden shitstain 8.jpg

And? Is Austin in the immediate line of succession for the Presidency? I believe there are assistant secretaries and undersecretaries to handle the business of the DOD.
I mean, I can see if there was a possibility of a "Designated Survivor" scenario, but this seems to be small potatoes.

Yes, he's 5th in line, dipshit. We're also fighting two wars Biden started, and dealing with a wave of left-wing terror attacks.

The WH press corp is just being pissy they didn't have anything to report during a slow news weeks

Yes, he's 5th in line, dipshit. We're also fighting two wars Biden started, and dealing with a wave of left-wing terror attacks.
Technically, 6th. Although if you're into the cabinet, you're in the "Designated Survivor" scenario.
You got WAY bigger issues. :)

And if whatever SecDef Trump had at the time did the same thing...I'd care just as much..which is to say, I wouldn't. :)

And the assistant secretary was on vacation in PR....Nobody bothered to tell her either.

I don't know if to shake my head over the lack of transparency or laugh at the total incompetence.

As long as we don't keep the Chinese spys out of the loop! hell they probably know more than all of Biden's staff.

Forum List

Back