Biden admin under fire after defense chief’s stay in hospital ICU kept hidden — even from White House

Ok, fine. People are talking about it. Get back to me in a week and let's see if it has any traction. :)
My guess is it won't.
It is a nothing burger...

The hospital where he was is set up for high level staff and they have full contact with everyone... This is nothing more that moving his office to a hotel... I think we all did similar during COVID and this is far more communicable...

I don't get the real problem...

The hospital where he was is set up for high level staff and they have full contact with everyone... This is nothing more that moving his office to a hotel... I think we all did similar during COVID and this is far more communicable...

2024-01-04%20Are%20you%20this%20ignorant.jpg

Ok, fine. People are talking about it. Get back to me in a week and let's see if it has any traction. :)
My guess is it won't.
Totally irrelevant if it has "traction" or not. There is a problem when a top general can be out of commission for any length of time and the White House not be notified.

Yep. That was my point. Whoop-Dee-Doo! :)
Just something for Republicans to latch on to.

Totally irrelevant if it has "traction" or not. There is a problem when a top general can be out of commission for any length of time and the White House not be notified.
It is not "A" general, it is the Secretary of Defense.

He must have a crazy security detail. Lots of people knew exactly where he was.

So weird.

Forum List

Back