Biden admin to remove statue of William Penn from Philadelphia Park and 'Rehabilitate' the park to commemorate Native Americans

He has already changed his stance on gas stoves and immigration and may well change his stance on this issue.
It's amazing on how an election year with low poll numbers will change a person.

He has already changed his stance on gas stoves and immigration and may well change his stance on this issue.
It's amazing on how an election year with low poll numbers will change a person.
If he plays the flip/flop game, he can claim that he was right regardless of which way it goes and fact checkers will have to rule in his favor either way. Bottom line the damage is done and there isn't enough time for him to cover the mess he's made.

The Haida and Tlingit Indians who lived along the southeastern Alaskan coast were traditionally known as fierce warriors and slave-traders, raiding as far as California. Slavery was hereditary after slaves were taken as prisoners of war. Among some Pacific Northwest tribes, about a quarter of the population were slaves.[5][6] Other slave-owning tribes of North America were, for example, Comanche[7] of Texas, Creek of Georgia, the fishing societies, such as the Yurok, that lived along the coast from what is now Alaska to California; the Pawnee, and Klamath.[8]

Educate yourselves, you stupid woke cult fucks.

You are commemorating slave owners.

Taking down one slave owner to commemorate another. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :hyper:

That is some dumb shit.
In this case they took down the monument to an abolitionist. He was white. That's good enough.

William Penn was a Quaker. He was morally and religiously opposed to slavery. The only possible reason for this nonsense is that it is part of the race war.

I have have done more research on the man before posting. I didnt think these cult members would do that to an abolitionist.

Everything they do is political. Their virtues are all fake.

We already have an immigration policy.

It's *biden's job to enforce it.

Nope, it's the job of congress to create legislation fixing problems caused by failed legislation.

Failed legislation my ass.

We have laws, it's democrat's failure.
No, we were at historic lows during Obama. But something happened during trump that created the "mess" and quite frankly it's overblown by the right who uses this to race bait.

No, we were at historic lows during Obama. But something happened during trump that created the "mess" and quite frankly it's overblown by the right who uses this to race bait.

Try telling that bs elsewhere, obama changed the definition of deportation.

Your lies won't fly here.

democrat policies are a failure and the American people see it.

Is not sure the point of this. William pin was well known for having amical relations with local native american tribes. I would think they would simply find a way to honor both.

The statue is from 1982. It’s less historical than my 1982 Ping Eye 2’s in my garage.

Oh, and Joe Biden is from Pennsylvania, and lives in and represented Delaware in the Congress, the two colonies of which William Penn was the proprietor. This is just proof Biden is not in charge.

Removal/destruction or irreplaceable public art - what's not to love?

Forum List

Back