Biden admin denies emergency funds for victims of Hurricane Ian

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

This is despicable. Trump gave emergency funds for wildfire victims in California even though Newsome is governor. This again shows Democrats put politics over human lives.

This is despicable. Trump gave emergency funds for wildfire victims in California even though Newsome is governor. This again shows Democrats put politics over human lives.

How much more should they give? I think it's about time that these people that want more hand outs use their insurance. Not to mention desanto could use some of that billion already given to the state for Covid relief.

I see a bunch of fucking people down there that want everything for free, oh wait a minute they are overwhelmingly solid repubs down there and can't want hand outs.

Who the heck is this Leo Terrell?

How much more should they give? I think it's about time that these people that want more hand outs use their insurance. Not to mention desanto could use some of that billion already given to the state for Covid relief.

I see a bunch of fucking people down there that want everything for free, oh wait a minute they are overwhelmingly solid repubs down there and can't want hand outs.
I certainly would understand the feds wanting guarantees that their money would get to victims...............not in DeSantis' and his wife's pockets.

That is just the kind of petty partisan shit we get out of Democrats and especially this Potatohead jerkoff.

Potatohead allows millions of goddamn Illegals to flood in and sign up for welfare but won't provide disaster relief for real taxpayers in a state with a Governor who is a potential political opponent.

Democrats are the scum of this country.

He said then: “I sympathise with the victims of Hurricane Sandy and believe that those who purchased flood insurance should have their claims paid. At the same time, allowing the program to increase its debt by another $9.7bn with no plan to offset the spending with cuts elsewhere is not fiscally responsible.

“Congress should not authorise billions in new borrowing without offsetting expenditures in other areas. If a family maxes out its credit cards and faces the need for new spending, it is forced to prioritize by reducing its spending in other areas … this ‘put it on the credit card mentality’ is part of the reason we find ourselves nearly $17tn in debt.”

I agree with DeSantis

If we can find money we are not using then “maybe“ we should help Florida or maybe just spend it on shipping immigrants around the country

Ron Paul said a few years ago that FEMA is a waste of money and is riddled with corruption and mismanagement and should be abolished.

So you agree with Ron? Are you a Libertarian like me now?

Florida has the money to fly immigrants on expensive vacations to Martha’s Vineyard

Doesn’t look like they need our money

Florida has the money to fly immigrants on expensive vacations to Martha’s Vineyard

Doesn’t look like they need our money

I think what they should do is care about something real like a state needing help, and take funds away from a myth like we can change the climate to our desire.

I think what they should do is care about something real like a state needing help, and take funds away from a myth like we can change the climate to our desire.

I agree with Governor DeSantis

If we have the money, we should help out Florida. But it is unwarranted to add to debt to help them.

Should we take funding away from starving poor people to give money to wealthy Florida beachfront owners?

Ron DeSantis voted against hurricane relief during Hurricane Sandy.
He justified because there was no money in the budget

You reap what you sow Ronny
yeah.... except that is not what he did.
I know you want to believe that, and your mind tosses out all the context like last weeks doughnuts.

It's a war. Did you expect something different for the Free State of Florida?

I can't figure out what you're saying.

Either you're condemning Biden and saying that was his reason for not helping Americans.

Or you're excusing him not helping everyday Americans.

I can't figure out what you're saying.

Either you're condemning Biden and saying that was his reason for not helping Americans.

Or you're excusing him not helping everyday Americans.
Ohhhhh. You'll figure it out.

Florida will be 80% under water within the next 30 years - it's a lost cause.

We should ship all Floridians to Central America to balance the flow of immigrants.

Most Floridians are jerks anyway.

I certainly would understand the feds wanting guarantees that their money would get to victims...............not in DeSantis' and his wife's pockets.
What a clueless statement coming from another left-wing idiot. What you just said is that you want DeSantis held to a higher standard than foreign countries. We send billions upon billions around the world without demanding any transparency or accountability for where the money goes. Much of that money is stolen and goes into the pockets of those in charge. FJB and your partisan attitude too.

Forum List

Back