Biden Admin attacks First Amendment

Oh sure - outside of the US.

For the most part; Conservative Party A or Consertvative Party B.

Not at all.

Unless by saying that you're comparing Biden's militarism to Stalin's, and referring to totalitarian behavior.

The Democrat Party supports endless war and criminal corporate capitalism.
He's right, the current Democrat party in the US is in Communist territory, bigtime.

I know you ain't never shot one. I know a domestic can turn feral within 1 year.

I know dogs can take them down, especially pit bulls, owait, I guess I kinda do know about them.

I know the guy that worked with me shot one in the head @ 420 yards with a .17 HMR and it dropped right there.
What's that? A quarter mile? I couldn't hit anything that far away. It's not my goal in life

Don't bore me with an opinion piece.
If you go to family outing to get dates, you may be a redneck. If you answer dating requests from incarcerated prostitutes, you way too horney for anyone's good. And if you dislike our constitution, especially the first amendment, you're a Democrat.

The “Twitter Files” from last year exposed a disturbing collusion between Twitter executives and officials from the federal government to censor the public’s speech. But new revelations from Congress show that the Biden White House and Facebook have engaged in similar collusion.

On Thursday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), who leads the House Judiciary Committee, released internal Facebook emails that show the Big Tech platform was explicitly pressured by the Biden administration to take down specific posts that the president’s allies disliked.

THE FACEBOOK FILES, PART 1: SMOKING-GUN DOCS PROVE FACEBOOK CENSORED AMERICANS BECAUSE OF BIDEN WHITE HOUSE PRESSURE.

Cmon Joe, tell us you're not a fricken slimy crook.

Leaked emails expose Biden White House’s attacks on the First Amendment
I'm shocked, simply shocked.

Forum List

Back