Biden Admin attacks First Amendment

There is a centre,
Oh sure - outside of the US.
but I'm aware Americans can only think binary.
For the most part; Conservative Party A or Consertvative Party B.
Also, judging by what's going on in your news, you will find the Democrats are in Communist territory.
Not at all.

Unless by saying that you're comparing Biden's militarism to Stalin's, and referring to totalitarian behavior.

The Democrat Party supports endless war and criminal corporate capitalism.

Maybe I lived a sheltered life but I simply don't have reason to believe that everybody is just out to fuck me over in some way. And that is the bedrock the cult comes from. They don't trust anything and live in a world of conspiracy theories.

Don't be coy, Arlette? How many shots and boosters, and how many times did you get Covid despite that?

I never had Covid, amazingly enough. I got two shots and three boosters.

You don't need Covid. You have enough spike protein swimming in your blood to drown a small army.

Good gravy, THREE boosters. Never, ever mock anyone for any natural remedy they took, and best wishes with the blood clots, heart disease, auto-immunes and cancer.

You don't need Covid. You have enough spike protein swimming in your blood to drown a small army.

Good gravy, THREE boosters. Never, ever mock anyone for any natural remedy they took, and best wishes with the blood clots, heart disease, auto-immunes and cancer.
If I had thought there were a viable alternative to the vaccine than I would have eaten garlic for it's anti viral properties. Not some pill for malaria or a horse dewormer. That's just so stupid.

If I had thought there were a viable alternative to the vaccine than I would have eaten garlic for it's anti viral properties. Not some pill for malaria or a horse dewormer. That's just so stupid.

What you did instead was willingly have yourself injected--FIVE FREAKING TIMES--with an unproven "vaccine" with no long-term trials.

Look, I get it. You attack me because fundamentally, you're scared. And for all your posturing, I made the better choice. And since your side made Covid a Morality Tale, that just GRINDS you. You wore the mask, you got the shots, and that was not only supposed to be a medical treatment, not only supposed to protect you, but supposed to make you a Better Person.

And it was all a lie.

What you did instead was willingly have yourself injected--FIVE FREAKING TIMES--with an unproven "vaccine" with no long-term trials.

Look, I get it. You attack me because fundamentally, you're scared. And for all your posturing, I made the better choice. And since your side made Covid a Morality Tale, that just GRINDS you. You wore the mask, you got the shots, and that was not only supposed to be a medical treatment, not only supposed to protect you, but supposed to make you a Better Person.

And it was all a lie.
It was supposed to keep you out of intensive care and outa a casket for old or vulnerable people. And every study shows that it did exactly that.

You are embarrassed that I pegged you for a conspiracy crackpot and a horse paste eater.

Screenshot 2023-07-29 195238.png

It was supposed to keep you out of intensive care and outa a casket for old or vulnerable people. And every study shows that it did exactly that.

You are embarrassed that I pegged you for a conspiracy crackpot and a horse paste eater.

No studies show that. Horridly, it was also given to young people where it has caused damaged hearts and other problems for NO benefit.

I'm not at all embarrassed. You should be embarrassed, because you are of weak enough mind to have bought in with your own body. FIVE TIMES.

And it was all a lie.
Yes there is a moral component to Covid. A novel virus, deadly for so many people and just the thought that wearing a mask might do some perfect stranger some good was enough for you entitlement monkeys to lose your shit. I didn't know how much mask wearing and distancing helps, but I figured IF it can help, then I do it.
That pitching in was just too much for your ilk still pissed me off today. So congrats, you showed a libtard like me. But you also showed your ugly mug.

I didn't know how much mask wearing and distancing helps, but I figured IF it can help, then I do it.

Let me help you: not at all. Even not a little bit. And here's more: you rebreathed your own air for how many years? Or worse yet--God only knows what Chinese chemicals....in masks that are now clogging up the oceans.

THAT should anger you. That you fell for it.

Let me help you: not at all. Even not a little bit. And here's more: you rebreathed your own air for how many years? Or worse yet--God only knows what Chinese chemicals....in masks that are now clogging up the oceans.

THAT should anger you. That you fell for it.
Doesn't matter. I thought it might help someone out and that's why I did it.
Yeah yeah yeah, now the Chinese wanna kill me with a mask because their lab created virus that they released to fuck around with Trump and put Biden into office, failed to kill me.
You sound like a fucking fruitcake because you are one.

Doesn't matter. I thought it might help someone out and that's why I did it.
Yeah yeah yeah, now the Chinese wanna kill me with a mask because their lab created virus that they released to fuck around with Trump and put Biden into office, failed to kill me.
You sound like a fucking fruitcake because you are one.

I'm sorry you fell for the propaganda. You will have to live with that for the rest of your life.

I did not.

I'm sorry you fell for the propaganda. You will have to live with that for the rest of your life.

I did not.
What are you sorry about? I did exactly what I wanted to do. Nobody forced me to do anything. Look at it from the other side. All you had to do to become a hero of the people like me was to

Stay at home at your dump
Sit your ass on your ratty old sofa
And eat the 100 pounds of rice and beans you had stashed in your basement

What are you sorry about? I did exactly what I wanted to do. Nobody forced me to do anything. Look at it from the other side. All you had to do to become a hero of the people like me was to

Stay at home at your dump
Sit your ass on your ratty old sofa
And eat the 100 pounds of rice and beans you had stashed in your basement

Let's be clear about something: I never seek to "become a hero to the people like you"

:huh1::auiqs.jpg:

You know shit about feral hogs
I know you ain't never shot one. I know a domestic can turn feral within 1 year.

I know dogs can take them down, especially pit bulls, owait, I guess I kinda do know about them.

I know the guy that worked with me shot one in the head @ 420 yards with a .17 HMR and it dropped right there.

Forum List

Back