Biden Admin attacks First Amendment

If I want cheap meat I shoot a feral hog. I keep the best parts and give most of the rest to a guy who makes much better sausage than me.
I find that hard to believe. What do you shoot these alleged feral hogs with?

This is not about President Trump, who will receive exoneration from all the lies Team Deep State bathed themselves in for the past 8 years or so including the fake impeachments issued by the former communist card-carrying Pelosi. Biden's going down, and instead of calling him what he is, it'd be better for all concerned to remove his name from history due to the evil he brought to the Oval Office and even to the humblest people in the world who didn't vote for his lies and disparagement of all that is good about this Founder's America we grew up in. The days ahead will be showing the Deep State that they are no longer going to be stalking decent people and screaming inanities at President Trump's chosen staff persons.

You heard it here first.
Trump** will not come out of his legal troubles unscathed. There is simply too much on his plate. We nail him on something. I guarantee it.

** impeached

The Laguna Burgers are too good.
Very tender and juicy.
I suspect they are cheating somehow, like putting butter in the meat?
I caught a blurb online earlier today. They're actually taking filet mignons and turning them into filet mignon burger with a special new kitchen tool. They are even manufacturing rib eye burger, T-Bone steak burgers, and New York Steak burgers, too, among other choice cuts. It's a new day for mere burgers.

I caught a blurb online earlier today. They're actually taking filet mignons and turning them into filet mignon burger with a special new kitchen tool. They are even manufacturing rib eye burger, T-Bone steak burgers, and New York Steak burgers, too, among other choice cuts. It's a new day for mere burgers.
Oh! I saw a commercial for an Arby's Wagyu burger the other day. I need to check that out! :aargh:

Trump** will not come out of his legal troubles unscathed. There is simply too much on his plate. We nail him on something. I guarantee it.

** impeached
Sorry, but this is just one more lying con to fool innocent people with lies about President Trump. He's actually innocent of the lies that he broke the law. He didn't. But the lying press answers to nobody except the living paycheck George Soros has turned himself into.

Not me personally. I would be scared to death to miss and that thing coming at me.
A-HA! So it was just a bunch of pewpy-talk, huh? You're not shooting a damn thing.

Last edited:
Try a black bean burger. Morning Star brand has a spicy black bean burger that is really good.

Try a black bean burger. Morning Star brand has a spicy black bean burger that is really good.
Eeet ze bugs and fungus! You must!

Do you have to run those black beans through a meat grinder? :auiqs.jpg:

I have made rabbit burgers. Pork burgers wouldn't be hard.

Blacks beans without yellow rice and chicken or pork and onions, meh.

Arroz con Pollo o Puerco y frijoles negros con oño.

Last edited:
The “Twitter Files” from last year exposed a disturbing collusion between Twitter executives and officials from the federal government to censor the public’s speech. But new revelations from Congress show that the Biden White House and Facebook have engaged in similar collusion.

On Thursday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), who leads the House Judiciary Committee, released internal Facebook emails that show the Big Tech platform was explicitly pressured by the Biden administration to take down specific posts that the president’s allies disliked.

THE FACEBOOK FILES, PART 1: SMOKING-GUN DOCS PROVE FACEBOOK CENSORED AMERICANS BECAUSE OF BIDEN WHITE HOUSE PRESSURE.

Cmon Joe, tell us you're not a fricken slimy crook.

Leaked emails expose Biden White House’s attacks on the First Amendment
When a private company or publicly owned corporation gets contacted by the Executive Branch of our federal government or federal law enforcement agency (DOJ or FBI), the public naturally feels that such contact is coming from the voice of "authority" and should be complied with and thus most would comply with "suggestions."

A-HA! So it was just a bunch of pewpy-talk, huh? You're not shooting a damn thing.
I wouldn't go anywhere near a bunch of feral hogs by choice. I'm scared of those beasts. I have family do the shooting

I wouldn't go anywhere near a bunch of feral hogs by choice. I'm scared of those beasts. I have family do the shooting

At this point, you're so full of shit, after you saying that, I wouldn't rule out you being an orphan.

The “Twitter Files” from last year exposed a disturbing collusion between Twitter executives and officials from the federal government to censor the public’s speech. But new revelations from Congress show that the Biden White House and Facebook have engaged in similar collusion.

On Thursday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), who leads the House Judiciary Committee, released internal Facebook emails that show the Big Tech platform was explicitly pressured by the Biden administration to take down specific posts that the president’s allies disliked.

THE FACEBOOK FILES, PART 1: SMOKING-GUN DOCS PROVE FACEBOOK CENSORED AMERICANS BECAUSE OF BIDEN WHITE HOUSE PRESSURE.

Cmon Joe, tell us you're not a fricken slimy crook.

Leaked emails expose Biden White House’s attacks on the First Amendment
Meanwhile in China -

That's not true at all. You have to know what it takes to make a good hamburger. The cooking method, the bun, the proper toppings

in the right order.

It ain't rocket surgery, for sure! Yet it is something to know.
Burgers: Hardest thing to make well

If Rightoids and Leftoids are stoopid, what are those that sit centre, or close centre?
There is no center.

There are two conservative parties in the US.

Democrats, aka conservatives who hate conservatives.

And Republicans, conservatives who seem to be out to destroy conservatism.

So there isn't any place for a center, because both parties are so far right.

There is no center.

There are two conservative parties in the US.

Democrats, aka conservatives who hate conservatives.

And Republicans, conservatives who seem to be out to destroy conservatism.

So there isn't any place for a center, because both parties are so far right.
There is a centre, but I'm aware Americans can only think binary. Also, judging by what's going on in your news, you will find the Democrats are in Communist territory.

Forum List

Back